THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars

THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars Gameplay Thread

<< < (2/76) > >>

Hime Idol:
Was able to buy the Miracle Night set, the money sets, I Want, and Me ga Au Toki but the p-drop sets aren't listed as available to buy. I thought they were to supposed to be released at the same time.

Naryoril:
Does the game finally have an option to stop the auto advancing of the text, like every other game besides Star Ocean 5 has? And if not, is there a way to prevent it like you could do in im@s 2 or ofa by pausing?

Nakiame:

--- Quote from: Naryoril on July 28, 2016, 08:37:15 am ---Does the game finally have an option to stop the auto advancing of the text, like every other game besides Star Ocean 5 has? And if not, is there a way to prevent it like you could do in im@s 2 or ofa by pausing?

--- End quote ---
No=( And it's even more severe here. Dialogue box totally disappears when paused=/
it seems you can rewatch all (?) event scenes though (like in OfA).

Nakiame:

--- Quote from: Hime Idol on July 28, 2016, 05:21:24 am ---Was able to buy the Miracle Night set, the money sets, I Want, and Me ga Au Toki but the p-drop sets aren't listed as available to buy. I thought they were to supposed to be released at the same time.

--- End quote ---

I'll try it anyway when i get home but can you use those DLC with european account?
P-drops should be there (according to official site's DLC list).

Naryoril:

--- Quote from: Nakiame on July 28, 2016, 08:56:38 am ---No=( And it's even more severe here. Dialogue box totally disappears when paused=/
it seems you can rewatch all (?) event scenes though (like in OfA).

--- End quote ---

damn :( I'm not fast enough at reading for the producer's lines... (at least i wasn't in ofa)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version