Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 178423 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #525 on: June 15, 2013, 12:41:20 am »
I haven't seen Advent Children Complete. No Blu-Ray player. :(
I know that they added stuff to the new version, but did they take anything out?

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #526 on: June 15, 2013, 01:38:31 am »
I know that they added stuff to the new version, but did they take anything out?
No footage was removed from the original Advent Children release.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2013, 01:44:17 am »
Ah, thanks!

Is the Blu-Ray truly the only option? Can I Stream.It doesn't show any options for getting ACC as a download.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2013, 01:49:09 am »
If you want a legit copy, I'm afraid so.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 15, 2013, 06:51:52 am »

But don't you have a PS3?  A PS3 can play Blu-ray movies.  I'm assuming you have a PS3, since the current Mothership game is Idolm@ster 2.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 15, 2013, 07:07:16 am »
I'm a big fan of Idolm@ster, but I've never owned any of the console games because I don't have a console. I'm embarrassed to say that the only imas games I've ever played are Mobile i and Harmonic Score, both on iOS. The rest of the games, I've only been able to watch videos of other people playing (and the same goes for FF13). I guess the reason for that is because, these days, there are so few games that I want to play. Idolm@ster is an exception, but Japanese is unfortunately not one of the languages I can understand.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 15, 2013, 06:28:24 pm »
I'm a big fan of Idolm@ster, but I've never owned any of the console games because I don't have a console. I'm embarrassed to say that the only imas games I've ever played are Mobile i and Harmonic Score, both on iOS. The rest of the games, I've only been able to watch videos of other people playing (and the same goes for FF13). I guess the reason for that is because, these days, there are so few games that I want to play. Idolm@ster is an exception, but Japanese is unfortunately not one of the languages I can understand.

Idolm@ser 2 might be the only game you want to play on the PS3, Although you REALLY SHOULD PLAY Metal Gear Rising: Revengence as well!  I highly recommend it! It's a really Awesome Game!  It just came out around February this year.  In fact, It's one of my most favorite games on the PS3 along with Idolm@ster 2 and BlazBlue.

Well, the PS3 can serve both as a Console and a Blu-Ray player.  So buying it might be a worthy investment since you are technically buying two things in one.  You'll be able to both play games and watch Blu-ray movies.  So there is no need to buy a separate Blu-ray Player.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 15, 2013, 10:00:51 pm »
Although you REALLY SHOULD PLAY Metal Gear Rising: Revengence as well!  I highly recommend it!

Luckily, it has (or at least has announced - dunno if it's already out) a PC version. :) Hopefully, MGS V will get one as well...

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 16, 2013, 12:17:17 am »
Idolm@ser 2 might be the only game you want to play on the PS3, Although you REALLY SHOULD PLAY Metal Gear Rising: Revengence as well!  I highly recommend it! It's a really Awesome Game!  It just came out around February this year.  In fact, It's one of my most favorite games on the PS3 along with Idolm@ster 2 and BlazBlue.

Well, the PS3 can serve both as a Console and a Blu-Ray player.  So buying it might be a worthy investment since you are technically buying two things in one.  You'll be able to both play games and watch Blu-ray movies.  So there is no need to buy a separate Blu-ray Player.

I might upgrade my TV sometime this year or early next year, and I'd want to be able to watch Blu-rays on it. That means my dilemma will probably be which to get, a PS3 or a PS4.

Luckily, it has (or at least has announced - dunno if it's already out) a PC version. :) Hopefully, MGS V will get one as well...

My computer is a 2008 MacBook so, even if I used Windows in Boot Camp, most 3D games would run poorly or not at all. Sometimes I wish I were a PC user. I've seen PC laptops with discrete graphics for about $1000; which is a lot less than I'd have to pay for discrete graphics in a MacBook. Oh well. I only have the compulsion to play games with great graphics now and then, so I just deal with it. ::)

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 17, 2013, 05:11:18 am »
Actually, talking about music does relate to the Chihaya Topic .  Because one of Chiahaya's main hobby is listening to music to help with her singing.

Also, @Shijou4u, When I said Chihaya Manga, I'm talking about the Nemurihime Manga.  People might not know what I'm talking about if I just said Nemurihime.

Speaking of Final Fantasy Advent Children, have you people watched the Blu-Ray Version of it?  The Blu-ray version, actually has many changes to the scripts, scenes, dialogues, and more. 

For Example, they extended the Cloud and Sephiroth fight to make it longer and more flashier.  Also, they added a really funny helicopter scene with Reno and Rude.  And there's more scenes they added.

So yeah, with all of these changes, its almost like watching a new movie.

Hello Everyone!! :) Sorry for the two day delay, We drove 8 hours to attend one of my older brothers' wedding and drove back, on an 9 HOUR DRIVE from FL that night. It was amazing, the wedding I mean. The drive was long and tiring and I think I've never seen so many cattle and horses while driving in my life. More importantly, I've never seen my brother so happy with someone in his life. The both of them truly are meant for one another. Despite the overdose of lovey-doveyness from the Bell Kissing tradition, I tortured them with that. it went well and we all had fun. I so ship them together. :D We went to the beach at 2 AM.. It was beautiful even though I could barely see anything. And I swear the people in FL are nocturnal...

Oh, when thought about that way it certainly does make sense. :) Anyways, enough about me, time to get back to business. Mairokirby, I guess misunderstood and thought that there was another manga called the Chihaya manga. ^^" Huh, I didn't know that Nemurihime went by the Chihaya manga as well... No, I haven't watched the blu-ray version of FFVII Advent Children. I think I'll have to check that up. Perhaps, double check to see if there's a blu-ray version of it on the PSP... Ah, I can imagine how good it would be in blu-ray, even though I never really cared for it. :D Mario, do you know if the blu-ray version can be purchased for the PSP?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:23:53 am by Shijou4u »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 17, 2013, 11:04:38 pm »
The Blu-Ray version, which has all the additions and changes, is called Advent Children Complete.  And so the Complete Version is only for Blu-Ray as far as I know. 

If you have a PS3, then you will be able to play Blu-Ray movies.  Although I'm assuming you don't, since you're asking if there is a Complete Version for the PSP.

Speaking of Nermurihime Manga, I really wish Namco would make an Anime of it.  I really like the art work of the Manga,and so being able to see that in an Anime would be great.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:28:30 pm by mariokirby »

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 18, 2013, 02:03:31 am »
The Blu-Ray version, which has all the additions and changes, is called Advent Children Complete.  And so the Complete Version is only for Blu-Ray as far as I know. 

If you have a PS3, then you will be able to play Blu-Ray movies.  Although I'm assuming you don't, since you're asking if there is a Complete Version for the PSP.

Speaking of Nermurihime Manga, I really wish Namco would make an Anime of it.  I really like the art work of the Manga,and so being able to see that in an Anime would be great.

Advent Children Complete... I'll keep that in mind. :)

Yeah, you're right. I only have the PSP, an Xbox 360 and a few other things. Darn Playstation for being able to watch Blu-ray movies!!!

You know, that would be nice actually. I could see them making that into an animation series. It'd be really good. I agree with you on the artwork as well. Plus, I think that their coming up with a new movie this year. I wanna see that. :D

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #537 on: June 18, 2013, 04:42:59 am »
We're getting off-topic here, guise.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming... ;)

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 18, 2013, 04:53:31 am »
We're getting off-topic here, guise.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...  ;)

Sorry. ^^"  Perhaps we all got a little carried away.  :-[

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2013, 04:24:46 am »
... I'm not good at drawing with my mouse...
I'm sorry if the watermark messes everything up..