Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 185979 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2012, 06:40:48 am »
Thanks for the reply Sakura,

Oh well.  Idolm@ster 2 is really good, so it helps make up for not being able to play the first game.

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 06, 2013, 04:13:54 am »
I hate to ask why, but can somebody explain to me why Chihaya has an obsession with names that start with Gon or G in general? I've seen the reference in the Puchimasu manga however I just wanted to know where it's from.  :-[

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:35 am »
Well the Puchimasu is based on the First Idolm@ster, so maybe try researching on the First Idolmaster game?  I don't think the obsession even existed in any of Idolm@ster 2 Stuff.

Also, I remember a little while ago, there was someone on Youtube that Fully Translated Chihaya's True Ending in Idolm@ster 2.  However, I think that person is gone and now I can't find that video anymore.  Does anyone has that video of the fully translated Chihaya's True Ending in Idolm@ster 2?

I would really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:39:36 am by mariokirby »

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2013, 02:24:46 pm »
SPOILER ALERT for Idolmaster 2!!!!!!  In Idolmaster 2, you get a scene where you talk to Chihaya's little brother.

That true?! :o As someone who isn't able to play iM@S 2, for now, I wouldn't know. He only died in the anim@s universe?

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 07, 2013, 02:35:59 pm »
That true?! :o As someone who isn't able to play iM@S 2, for now, I wouldn't know. He only died in the anim@s universe?

Nope. Died in every universe. You basically talk to his spirit at the end of Chihaya's story, through a bird that's supposedly a messenger of souls (I think it was a crow...?) and you promise him you'll look after "onee-chan." Then, Chihaya wakes up and her throat is healed, while bird!Yuu has disappeared.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »
Chihaya's little brother is mentioned in games, mangas, drama cds, and the anime that are related to Idolm@ster 2,  Not the First Game.  And I think that blue bird that you see is suppose to represent her little brother.

The Playstation 3 is Region-Free so you can play any games you want from Japan.

I just wish someone out there has that fully translated video of Chihaya's True Ending in Idolm@ster 2.  Arrgh, I should of downloaded that video when I had the chance.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:16:51 pm by mariokirby »

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2013, 08:09:38 pm »
Nope. Died in every universe. You basically talk to his spirit at the end of Chihaya's story, through a bird that's supposedly a messenger of souls (I think it was a crow...?) and you promise him you'll look after "onee-chan." Then, Chihaya wakes up and her throat is healed, while bird!Yuu has disappeared.

He was... a bird... Now I know. :)

The Playstation 3 is Region-Free so you can play any games you want from Japan.

I can't import the game at the moment. Financial issues and whatnot.  :-\

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 07, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »
I can't import the game at the moment. Financial issues and whatnot.  :-\

Yeah, I know how it feels.  Just a little info, Namco  re-released Idolm@ster 2 called "PlayStation3 the Best Version" Idolm@ster 2.  The "Best Version" costs around $50 US dollars instead of $80.
So since it costs less, maybe you can afford it?  If not, I suppose you can wait.

Also, how are people posting pictures?  Are they using the attachment?  Because everytime I use it, the next screen says error even though the picture is below 192 KB.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:04:23 pm by mariokirby »

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 10, 2013, 06:22:51 pm »
I believe we are using the image tag

type it like this
Code: [Select]
[img]image_url.something.com/your_image.jpg[/img]

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 03, 2013, 06:53:24 am »
Headphones of Chihaya Kisaragi

I've only included images where they could ostensibly belong to Chihaya (and not be owned by, say, a studio). I think she has even more headphones than I do.

Cinderella Girls:

Weiβ Schwarz TCG character card:

Master Special 03:

Master Artist 2 -First Season- 05:

2011 birthday banner:

Animas episode 4:

Animas episode 4 earbuds:

Animas episode 14:

Animas episode 21 (these look only marginally different from the ones in episode 14):

Animas volume 5 box:

Honey Sound OVA:

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 03, 2013, 08:05:33 am »
I can only identify the AKG K701s from the MA2 art and the Sony MDR V6 from aniM@S episode 4.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #446 on: February 03, 2013, 08:41:16 am »
Honestly, the earbuds could be anything from genero-ville painted over, which takes out like half those pics. The most distinctive ones (anime, episode 4) remind me of a pair of Senny MX270's or 580's, but I'm pretty sure they're not exactly that design.

Vocal Lesson card ones look generic to me. They remind me most of Audio Technica ATH-ES7's by design though. Again, close, but not quite. ^_^
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 03, 2013, 04:57:25 pm »
and the Sony MDR V6 from aniM@S episode 4.

I thought they were the Sony MDR V6 too, but now I'm pretty sure that they're the Sony MDR-CD900ST (part of the V6 family). ;)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 03, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »

What to say? Phones are cool.

Notewell

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 03, 2013, 08:31:37 pm »
To think in im@s 1 she didn't know how to use (or what was) an MP3 player.