Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 196649 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #510 on: June 13, 2013, 10:03:02 am »
I think I'll probably get sleepy in the next hour or so. Have you seen this image of Chihaya and Asami?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=28266763

I think it's the only other one I've seen of Chihaya and her seiyuu.

Edit: Are you addicted to music too? What do you like to listen to?

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 13, 2013, 10:41:51 am »
 Well then, given that response, let's make this hour or two worth it. :) No, I haven't seen that picture before but it is definitely cute.~ Those expressions are just... D'aww~  :D Honestly, I've never seen that much art that has Asami in it.. besides the one you've just showed me earlier. And if there is, she's usually with Haruka ;http://i.imgur.com/qX1k0G5.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/tOiXZWZ.jpg I swear, there was a puchimasu chapter with Eriko and Asami together but I cant find it..
 Oh, what time of music I like... Hmm, anything that catches my attention for it's uniqueness and originality. In short, I like all types really. I haven't found that many songs that I like in heavy metal, but maybe it'll grow on me. I don't have a real favorite, but soundtrack music has been nagging me as an earworm lately. Soundtracks for games, preferably Final Fantasy games. Other than that, if you give me something that sounds good, I might like it. What about yourself? :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 03:32:12 am by Shijou4u »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 13, 2013, 11:05:28 am »
Oh! You're still awake! :D I had already put my computer to sleep and crawled into bed when I got your post on my iPod.
I watched the entire puchimasu anime, but I only read a little of the manga. I didn't know that there were seiyuu in the manga. :)
What a coincidence, I was just listening to the Final Fantasy V Dear Friends CD! These days I find myself listening to imas music more often than anything else. But I also like classical music (mostly chamber music) and any recording that has a really good sound (as opposed to just good composition and performance).
I guess we should get to sleep before the sun rises (it's a lot easier than after it rises), but here's a question for tomorrow: what do you think of the FF7 Advent Children soundtrack, with all the heavy metal? ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:07:05 am by altuixde »

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 13, 2013, 11:25:53 am »
Ah, sorry if I woke you... again... I can't seem to fall asleep..  :-[ You can go to sleep though, I don't want to ruin your sleeping time. :) You should read the manga, it's good. Oh, I see that we have that Final Fantasy aspect in common. Love music made by Masashi Hamazu.. Oh, you have a good taste in music too. Classical music is really beautiful and fluid. It's the type of music I like to work/draw to. :) All the composers actually! Yes there is, although not all seiyuu, just Eriko and Asami. I mean, they're the main characters... I'm not sure about Miki's seiyuu though.. I totally agree, I've just fallen in love iM@S music again. With each song that comes out and the ones already made, and I love it. :D

I must agree, even if I find a song I really like, I won't accept it if the quality is just... chicken scratch. With the exception being if the chicken scratch quality version was the only recording of the song out there. Well, I'll be hitting the sheets then and I'll keep that question in mind.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:38:33 am by Shijou4u »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 13, 2013, 11:34:02 am »
One quick thing: I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post a direct link to copyrighted manga on this forum. You might want to edit your post. ;)

Anyway, good night!

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 13, 2013, 11:39:16 am »
Goodnight! And thanks for telling me that. :D I took a real big risk there...

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 13, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »
Yeah, I also listen to a bunch of idolmaster music myself.  Much of the songs I listen to are either group songs or Chihaya's songs.

In addition, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children soundtrack is excellent.  I really like the music that plays during the motorcycle chase scene.  The one right before Cloud fights Kadaj.

Speaking of Manga, I really like the Chihaya Manga or Nemurihime.  I would like to post some of the scenes, but is it against the rules to just post Manga pictures?

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 14, 2013, 04:22:55 am »
Yeah, I also listen to a bunch of idolmaster music myself.  Much of the songs I listen to are either group songs or Chihaya's songs.

In addition, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children soundtrack is excellent.  I really like the music that plays during the motorcycle chase scene.  The one right before Cloud fights Kadaj.

Speaking of Manga, I really like the Chihaya Manga or Nemurihime.  I would like to post some of the scenes, but is it against the rules to just post Manga pictures?

Yes, yes, iDOLM@STER music for all!! :D I have a 'collection' of almost all the idols songs because they all have their own little quirks about them to like. Although... mainly I like to listen to Takane.. I mean, it's sorta expected, my username is Shijou4u.   8) Yes, I must agree that the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children and Final Fantasy V soundtracks are both very good. I hate to say the word tolerate, so I can say that listening to the FFV soundt4rack is fine with me. :D Yes, I've read Nemurihime. It was good, although I've never heard of the Chihaya Manga. I'm not so sure on rules of posting direct links to manga or pages. I almost tripped on that rule myself just last night when I linked to the Puchimasu manga.  :-\

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 14, 2013, 05:09:10 am »
My favorite tracks by Masashi Hamauzu are Saber's Edge, Desperate Struggle, Fang's Theme and Nascent Requiem (the beginning of this last one sounds really dramatic). I'm not sure if Nobuo Uematsu could've handled the FF13 soundtrack, because the game is so melancholy.

The motorcycle chase scene in Advent Children was wild! That whole movie was about over-the-top action sequences! :D It's too bad that the volume of the music had to be ducked here and there so things like dialogue and sound effects could be heard.

About the rules, here's the relevant section from the rules thread:
"Don't post direct download links for material that may attract authorities (licensed music, game copies, etc), for obvious reasons. You are allowed to link to another website (this, of course, does not include file sharing websites)."
I think that you should be safe if you post less than a full page of the manga.

Shijou4u, did you listen to FFV Dear Friends, or FFV OST? The former doesn't use the SNES synth, so you might like it more. :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:14:28 am by altuixde »

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 14, 2013, 05:22:34 am »
My favorite tracks by Masashi Hamauzu are Saber's Edge, Desperate Struggle, Fang's Theme and Nascent Requiem (the beginning of this last one sounds really dramatic). I'm not sure if Nobuo Uematsu could've handled the FF13 soundtrack, because the game is so melancholy.

The motorcycle chase scene in Advent Children was wild! That whole movie was about over-the-top action sequences!  It's too bad that the volume of the music had to be ducked here and there so things like dialogue and sound effects could be heard.

About the rules, here's the relevant section from the rules thread:
"Don't post direct download links for material that may attract authorities (licensed music, game copies, etc), for obvious reasons. You are allowed to link to another website (this, of course, does not include file sharing websites)."

I think that you should be safe if you link to less than a full page of the manga.

Shijou4u, did you listen to FFV Dear Friends, or FFV OST? The former doesn't use the SNES synth, so you might like it more.

Hmm, my favorite tracks from Masashi Hamauzu are Lightning's Theme, Fang's Theme, Yaschas Massif, really I like all of his Final Fantasy Piano Collections and the original OSTS of FFXIII and more. I would go on and on if I were to tell my favorite ones.  ::) I think that a lot of the songs on the soundtrack were a collaboration of Masashi, Nobuo and some other composers.

I have the movie on PSP. It is so good. Love all the action, CGI graphics were amazing and it was just.. amazing. The music is very beautiful too. I'd like to search if up if I had the time to.

Aye, I should've checked the rules thread before. Thanks for sending me the link though. I'll be sure to review them over...   :-[

I usually listen to the OSTs really, but if you recommend the Dear Friends one I'll gladly try and test how it sounds to me. I don't mind SNES synth really. I think it gives a nostalgic type of feel and can be very nice, if used correctly. :D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:29:18 am by Shijou4u »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 14, 2013, 05:53:45 am »
Most of Dear Friends is still a synth, but it's a much more advanced synth than the SNES one. I agree that SNES synths can be good; sometimes having limitations actually helps the final result.

Also, I guess I was giving a conservative estimate when I said "less than a full page." Maybe a little more than that is ok.

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 14, 2013, 06:04:06 am »
I agree, with you about SNES synths. Oh, the song sounds really nice. It has a nice tempo and a melodic sound. The way all the instruments harmonize is really soothing. :D Okay, I'm glad to see that you made sure about that. I think that I'm going to be just a little more cautious of what I post now. ^^"

Oh yeah, I hate to spoil the fun, but I think we should move our conversation to the general chatter perhaps. I don't want to full the page of things that doesn't relate to Chihaya whatsoever. :D

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 14, 2013, 06:07:58 am »
Is there a thread in General Chatter for miscellaneous conversation? If we make a new thread, what should we call it?

Edit: I guess we've been talking a lot about game music, we could make a thread for that. However, it's already pretty late and I should start getting ready to sleep again. So we have some time to think about it. :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:14:28 am by altuixde »

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 14, 2013, 06:25:17 am »
Oh, well sure. That'd be nice. :) Well, maybe it'd be in the What are you Listening to thread, or maybe the Games, Games, GAMES thread.. I haven't seen anything in particular but if you'd like to start a new one, I'm all in. :D I'll think about a name tonight and tell you tomorrow. I also need to stop getting on this at 10PM and come on earlier....  :-\

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 15, 2013, 12:02:49 am »
Actually, talking about music does relate to the Chihaya Topic :).  Because one of Chiahaya's main hobby is listening to music to help with her singing.

Also, @Shijou4u, When I said Chihaya Manga, I'm talking about the Nemurihime Manga.  People might not know what I'm talking about if I just said Nemurihime.

Speaking of Final Fantasy Advent Children, have you people watched the Blu-Ray Version of it?  The Blu-ray version, actually has many changes to the scripts, scenes, dialogues, and more. 

For Example, they extended the Cloud and Sephiroth fight to make it longer and more flashier.  Also, they added a really funny helicopter scene with Reno and Rude.  And there's more scenes they added.

So yeah, with all of these changes, its almost like watching a new movie.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:04:48 am by mariokirby »