Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 178420 times)

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2012, 04:03:17 am »
Yunabeco, I approve. Also, that S Rare+ Chihaya. Still remember seeing a video of Mingosu voicing the comments...

Anyway, happy birthday, Chihaya Kisaragi.

Edit: And I just wanted to write a short thing for some reason...my writing needs work, I think.

"...Good job today, Chihaya."

Another successful promotion down. I hand her an unopened water bottle that I grabbed off a table.

"Thank you, Producer."

I check my watch. It's 4:15 in the afternoon, and the date reads February 25.

"February 25, huh? Thanks, Kotori."

"I think that's it for today. Shall we head back to the office?"

"Yes."

As we say our thanks and goodbyes to the directors and organizers, I think to myself about what I'm going to do. Truth is, I don't plan to head straight back to the office with Chihaya. I have something else in mind...

---

"Producer, where are we?" Chihaya asks, very concerned.

I park close to a hill, with a set of stairs leading up. I had expected her being concerned; this definitely isn't the office.

"Come on, trust me." I say, as I get out of the car. That doesn't seem to sit well with her.

Oh, Chihaya...always one for needing logical explanations on everything.". The whole place is deserted. Perfect.

Walking backwards, I look towards the car. Chihaya is getting out of the car, and she not pleased.

"Producer! What are you doing? Explain!"

"Yep, she's mad. This might be fun."

I smile at her for a second, then shout, "You're gonna have to follow me to find out!" before running up the steps.

Running in a business suit and shoes is not what I'd run in. But this is nothing compared to Lackland, Maxwell, and my time at Martinez Security. I make it up to the top of the stairs relatively fine. Up here is both a park and overlook, with a good view of the city below. Leaning on the railings, I set up the stopwatch.

---

As it turns out, it takes about 55 seconds for an exhausted Chihaya to arrive.

"...You...are...awful, Producer. Taking me here...running off...for what!?!"

"Well...this." I pull out a small rectangular box, covered in blue giftwrap, before handing it to Chihaya. "Consider this my apology."

"Eh?" Chihaya was surprised at the sudden gift. She reluctantly took it from my hands.

"Happy birthday, Chihaya." I said, a big smile on my face.

It took a few seconds for her to speak. "...How did you know?"

"Kotori told me a few weeks ago. I just didn't want to let the day pass by without doing anything."

"I see..." She leaned on the railing, looking at the gift she had just received.

"...You know, it's okay to open it right now." I said, turning around and leaning forward on the railing.

Chihaya nodded in silence, and slowly unwrapped the paper. It was a box that easily opened, revealing a silver necklace with a small bird as a pendant. With the necklace in hand, she stared at it for a good amount of time.

She's not saying anything...did I get something good for her?"

"...You don't like it?" I said.

"Eh? N-No!" Chihaya replied, flustered. "It's...it's just..."

After taking a deep breath, she replied in a quiet voice, "...thank you" before putting on the necklace.

I smiled. "Good." As I look down at the city, I hear a familiar sound. The sound of a jet. Sure enough, when I look up, there are a pair of F-15J's flying, their contrails marking the sky.

"You know...I used to fly planes like those..." I say to myself. I must have said it out loud, though, because Chihaya asks me, "What planes?"

"Huh?" I say, surprised at the question. I realize what Chihaya was asking quickly, though. "Oh, those ones, up there." I say, pointing to the contrails.

"I see...so, you were a pilot?"

"Yeah...I was." The feeling of being high up above the ground at 25,000 feet, the roar of the engines pushing you beyond the speed of sound, the movements of the plane as you turn it around. All of that came back at me. "But, that was a long time ago...a long time ago."

"How was being a pilot, Producer?"

"It was like you and singing; it was life. I loved being able to fly..." I did want to fly. Even when the Valahia Crisis happened, and I had to fight in the skies, I still loved to fly.

"So, what happened?"

"Something bad. I couldn't fly ever since." Ever since that day, the thought of flying was painful. I remember the panicked yells for help as my wingmen were going down, the incessant whining of missiles locked onto me, the fear in my heart as I tried to dodge.

"I see..." Something told me that Chihaya wanted to stop asking because it was too personal.

Both of us stare at the sky, seeing the planes eventually fly out of sight, their contrails the only reminder that they were there.

"Hey...Chihaya." I say to her.

"Yes?"

I turn to her.

"I may have lost my wings at this point, but I'll definitely help you get yours...so you can rise to Top Idol."

How cheesy...

Chihaya smiled. "Well, of course. Isn't that our goal in the first place?"

"Yeah..." I take a look at the watch and realize something: we both have to get at the office soon.

---

"Guess it's time to get back to the office." I say, as I start walking back towards the stairs.

"Hold it." Chihaya says to me. As I look back, she has an annoyed look on her face.

"Guess she still hasn't forgotten what happened a while ago..."

"We're going back to the office only, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're not going to run off again, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And you're not lying when you say these things?"

"...Yes, ma'am."

"Good."

As I turn my back and start to walk, I feel something on my left arm. It's Chihaya, locking her right arm against it.

"I-I'm just making sure, that's all." she says, a clear blush on her face.

Oh, Chihaya...you could just say so.

"Alright, sure." I say, as we make our way down.

"You know, you look good with that necklace on."

"...Don't think that's going to help." As Chihaya moves her head away, I could spot a faint smile.

"Today was a good day."

---

"There sure are a lot of sparrows here, Producer..."

"Yeah...hehe, Fox One."

"Did you say something?"

"No, no! Just talking to myself..."

"...I got to stop saying things out loud."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:34:48 am by satty »
--Under Construction---

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #391 on: February 25, 2012, 05:36:00 am »
Happy Birthday, Chihaya!

... Music on this page of forum... Good music, but automatic music.
Back at the start of this forum, we had automatic music embedded onto the header.  The skin would change slightly as well to feature the birthday girl.

Also, Happy Birthday Chihaya.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #392 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:12 pm »
Happy Birthday, Chihaya!!

Back at the start of this forum, we had automatic music embedded onto the header.  The skin would change slightly as well to feature the birthday girl.

Ah, how I missed those times. Specially when I made banners for the occasions. Good times, go~od times.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 25, 2012, 09:00:49 pm »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #394 on: February 26, 2012, 01:46:49 am »
Happy birthday, Chihaya~  ;A;

@Saturos:  That's totally someone else; not our beloved 72.  (Or maybe a glimpse of her dreams I guess.)
くっー

Compassionate Sadist

• waifusexual
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 26, 2012, 02:06:39 am »
Happy birthday, dear Chihaya ♥

nublet765

• Apprentice
  • Reporting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:42 am »
Happy Birthday Chihaya!
Listened to you for all of today :/
Must learn Japanese one of these days ... T_T
Concert Challenge - http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1599.0.html

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2012, 09:16:03 am »
Happy birthday, Chihaya! <3

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2012, 11:55:23 am »
Wait! That means... I Missed it?! :'(
God, I haven't been around on the internet - and been pretty busy for the last few days - and I'm starting to forget important things... :/

(Late but sincere) Happy Birthday! :3

kaeru-P

• Apprentice
  • No need to grow those chihaya, Small bre-*SMACK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2012, 02:03:03 pm »
Happy Belated B-day to my Favorite Waifu ;) Here's a sketch of mine to commemorate her :3333  :-* Sorry bout the quality of the pic damn lame CP camera >_<
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:27:28 pm by kaeru-P »

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 29, 2012, 03:06:38 am »
Happy Belated B-day to my Favorite Waifu ;) Here's a sketch of mine to commemorate her :3333  :-* Sorry bout the quality of the pic damn lame CP camera >_<

*applaud*
 ;D
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

GangXia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 10, 2012, 04:50:33 pm »
I know it's a bit late, but damn this vid is hilarious.

Also, i can't read the JP sub, but i assume Larry/PixyP was Chihaya's producer at one time and might have irked her by mentioning that forbidden subject. I mean even the vid is maybe titled Idolm@ster Zero: The Flat Stage?

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 18, 2012, 10:22:29 am »
Man...

A short "what if" scenario for Chihaya.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7tbfdm5njm918bc
--Under Construction---

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #403 on: April 22, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm196800
Such a classic MAD.

Wow that was just brilliant hilarious wtf wwwwwwwwwwww DONNNN

I read through the first five pages of this thread, and I have 2 questions:
1. lol why does Chihaya have so many fans who want to abuse her in some way or another? So mean!
2. No-one thought to rename the thread in the beginning? "Yayoi 200% Genki Girl" "Chihaya - 72" .... o.o

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #404 on: April 22, 2012, 11:03:56 pm »
Wow that was just brilliant hilarious wtf wwwwwwwwwwww DONNNN

I read through the first five pages of this thread, and I have 2 questions:
1. lol why does Chihaya have so many fans who want to abuse her in some way or another? So mean!
2. No-one thought to rename the thread in the beginning? "Yayoi 200% Genki Girl" "Chihaya - 72" .... o.o

1. By abuse you mean......? Because I can think of a few things I would like to do to Chihaya. *smacked*
2. Oh Chihaya, Yayoi grows and you remain a 72. Really I have no right to criticize. ==;;