Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 208031 times)

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #330 on: February 24, 2011, 06:39:23 pm »
Happy early birthday, Chihaya! (before I forget...it's still the 24th here, too.)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2011, 05:22:05 am »
25 February, 13:21 in Japan.

Happy Birthday Chihaya!
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2011, 05:22:30 am »
Happy Birthday Chihaya!
Days! Just a few days away!

Ufufufu...

meltdowner

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2011, 05:27:07 am »
It's still 35 minutes before the 25th here, but whatever. Happy birthday Chihaya!

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2011, 05:31:36 am »
 Happy Birthday, then, Chihaya! ^_^

Milwaukee12

• Apprentice
  • Let's do our best!
    • View Profile
    • Milwaukee12's Twitter Feed
« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2011, 05:56:14 am »
Can't wait the hour, Happy Birthday Chihaya!

Tenchy

« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2011, 08:36:44 am »
Happy Birthday Chihaya!!!

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2011, 09:09:02 am »
I wonder if someone'll get it :|

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2011, 09:16:42 am »

Kana Hanazawa Birthday as well :3
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:55:58 am by SalemJeanette »
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

Raestloz

• UnOfficial Picture Assembler
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2011, 11:31:59 am »

Happy Birthday Chihaya! Wish you get even better at singing!

On a side note, I really hope the producer doesn't make birthday banners again. They 100% doesn't suit my taste. I know it's selfish, but there's a reason he's the producer, not the illustrator

This is the first birthday banner that I'll never use :( and here I am frustratingly looking for new Chihaya materials
Choose Your Top iDOL

THE iDOLM@STER must GO ON!

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2011, 02:48:59 pm »
Happy Birthday, Chihaya!
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #341 on: February 25, 2011, 04:08:55 pm »
Happy Birthday Chihaya!

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #342 on: February 25, 2011, 05:22:22 pm »
Happy Birthday, Chihaya! ^^

(Banner + Quote set, story to come soon)

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #343 on: February 25, 2011, 08:36:51 pm »
Happy birthday, Chihaya-chan!! Best girl ever.

Hopefully I’m on time. It’s still 25th here. Though in Japan it’s already Feb. 26.

It’s become a good tradition to meet here at im@s forums on this occasion.
Anyways, cheers! I got a bottle of Coca-cola (imports from the UK!) to celebrate. You can drink with me too, whatever you prefer.

Nick

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #344 on: February 25, 2011, 09:45:34 pm »
.....And story is up.....now!

=====

As night drew near, many people in the park started to go home. One however, a man in distant thoughts, is notably left behind, sitting on a bench. He continued to stare blankly forward, with a face that is rather discontent. Shortly, however, a female figure approaches his location. She came close to the bench, almost close enough to sit besides the man, though he could not notice her near him. With hesitaion, the girl said, ".....Excuse me, good evening. Could you be Marx?"

His focus shifted towards the source of the voice. Not surprised at first, he was shocked to see Chihaya Kisaragi close to him. Failing to notice her presence, Marx stands up, bowed and stammered, "C-Chihaya! I-I'm terribly sorry. Where you there for long?" Chihaya let loose a faint giggle and smilingly replied, "No, I wasn't. But thank you for your concern."

"O-Okay. B-But please, let's sit down now." Marx said.

As the two took their seat, their time together was already predetermined. Both of them could not start a conversation with another, because they both feel they don't want to 'lead on'. "O-Oh yeah!" said Marx, after a period of silence. "How rude of me to forget. Happy birthday, Chihaya!" As he smiles to his sentence, he takes a present that was on his side for some time, and hands it over to her. "Please, take this. It's something from our collective fan group." "Thank you very much, then." Chihaya replied. "May I ask but what in here?"

"Oh, it's a collage everyone from my group made. To celebrate another year of another idol we love!" he said enthusiastically, but Marx's enthusiasm lasted shortly. "Another year....." Chihaya said with a faint, trying-hard smile. "I appreciate this. Really. Thank you very much." Marx nods and smiles to her reply. "Y-You're welcome."

A pause of silence came to the area.

"S-So...." said Marx, brealing the silence, ".....may I ask, what was your motivation for being an idol, Chihaya?" Chihaya, who was able to keep a smile up to this point, lost her smille. "Well.....I want to be a singer. A singer whose voice would can move people's hearts." Marx replied, "So....why do you want to become someone like that?" Chihaya only stayed in silence with what liitle enthusiasm she had earlier being gone. "I......I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that question. Please, forget that I even asked." Marx quickly said.

Another pause came, one that seemed longer than the one before. Marx was determined to start another conversation, so he quickly though of what to talk about next. "Some technology? Fashion? Her schooling? Her style of living? No, I don't think any of those're good..." he thought to himself. Then suddenly.....

"Marx..." Chihaya said suddenly, "...was anyone else able to come today other than you?" Marx took a shock at hearing this, but calmly replies, "Well, no. I mean, I guess you could say that." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "I really don't know."

"...Do I have many fans?"

"O.....Of course you do! Well.....Maybe not much in our group, but still....."

"Really? Because I don't feel like I do right now."

Marx couldn't speak anything out. As he didn't know what to say, he returned to silence. He thinks of what he could say to break the mood but Chihaya talked again. "Is my singing not good enough? Because if it is, then why don't I have that many fans?" "No, I don't think that's it....." Marx replied. "Then what is? I thought.....if my singing was great.....then maybe my voice could reach out to people....." said an anguished Chihaya.

"......W-Well, I think you sing very great," Marx said, "But if we're talking about touching people's hearts.....well, this is probably just me, but you should sing from your heart too. Because I believe.....If you sing from the heart, then it doesn't matter what you sound like. It'll always be beautiful!"

Chihaya was surprised as he said this and said, "You do think so?" Marx replied, "That's my opinion, though, so yeah." A silence came as the two took their eyes elsewhere. Chihaya now looks content, but Marx returns his blank face, but only for a short while.

"Ummm, I don't think there's anyone else around," Marx said out of the blue, smiling. "Can you sing for me, Chihaya? Please?"

Chihaya's face showed a bit of surprise coming from him. A quick breeze passed by, before she happily replied.

".....Alright."