Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 180033 times)

h4ataraxia

Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2009, 07:02:39 am »
Explain Rie (Iori's CV)'s case.

explain what? she doesn't have a job nor debuted as an official singer like mingos. she only sang character songs, you should know that.

Speculations are no truth, especially non-official ones. They are only a possible way to it.

only time will tell :K

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2009, 07:26:23 am »
explain what? she doesn't have a job nor debuted as an official singer like mingos. she only sang character songs, you should know that.

Work load for her is just as heavy. If not, heavier.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2009, 07:34:16 am »
Work load for her is just as heavy. If not, heavier.

because you know exactly what it means to be a CV and a singer at the same time :K

she debuted 11 years ago, shes just famous and well known majorly for her character roles
there is no heavy work load. who does all the voices of all the characters at once?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 07:38:25 am by h4ataraxia »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2009, 08:56:37 am »
Obviously, she didn't do it at once. There are time lapses in between.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2009, 09:17:29 pm »
I'm pretty sure a singer has a much harder time than a CV. But hey, that's just me. So I guess it's fact.

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2009, 11:26:57 pm »
I'm pretty sure a singer has a much harder time than a CV. But hey, that's just me. So I guess it's fact.

Well they're both just as hard as the other, and doing both at the same time can be pretty difficult to my understanding.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2009, 04:01:54 am »
Well they're both just as hard as the other, and doing both at the same time can be pretty difficult to my understanding.

Not really, see, singing is a career. CVing is mostly part-time. Singing would demand much more time and attention, and it would have to be given since I'm sure the pay is much much better, which depends on sales. Unlike CVing, which has a set pay I believe.

Obviously both at the same time is difficult, it's like comparing lifting a car to brushing your teeth. One is harder than the other, but doing both at the same time is much more difficult. See what I'm getting at here?

Anyways, just remember that character/anime singles and cds != being a singer.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2009, 06:31:09 am »
Being a CV is also a career [It's not]. What makes it different from being a singer is CVs will only sing 1) if the character being portrayed is a singer/idol/can sing and sees the need on whatever media he/she stars in; or 2) Image song purposes.

But both are equally burdened by meetings, events, and recording studios. Not including your regular showbiz happenings.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:17:09 pm by Scotty »

h4ataraxia

« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2009, 06:53:21 am »
Being a CV is also a career. What makes it different from being a singer is CVs will only sing 1) if the character being portrayed is a singer/idol/can sing and sees the need on whatever media he/she stars in; or 2) Image song purposes.

But both are equally burdened by meetings, events, and recording studios. Not including your regular showbiz happenings.

try comparing SMAP, GACKT or morning musume to the project imas crew. who is more busy?

but of course you know because you've worked as a cv and singer at the same time right? or have worked in a studio.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 07:03:27 am by h4ataraxia »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2009, 08:25:38 am »
try comparing SMAP, GACKT or morning musume to the project imas crew. who is more busy?

Why compare an idol/singing group to a game group as a whole? Obviously the latter has more time, as it takes months to a few years, at the most, to make a game. And when one half of the team finished their job, then they are no longer busy, but that doesn't remove the fact that the stress brought by doing their work is practically the same. And in before the counter, I'm pretty sure both the former and the latter has a schedule to fulfill the requirements of their jobs.

If counting only CVs, it is, as you said before editing your message, "all dependent on popularity." Also, For the case of iM@S, let's be honest and say that not much people know or took regard to the voice actors. They, and the rest of any game group, make that up for live performances, no?

h4ataraxia

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2009, 08:49:41 am »
Why compare an idol/singing group to a game group as a whole? Obviously the latter has more time, as it takes months to a few years, at the most, to make a game. And when one half of the team finished their job, then they are no longer busy, but that doesn't remove the fact that the stress brought by doing their work is practically the same. And in before the counter, I'm pretty sure both the former and the latter has a schedule to fulfill the requirements of their jobs.

If counting only CVs, it is, as you said before editing your message, "all dependent on popularity." Also, For the case of iM@S, let's be honest and say that not much people know or took regard to the voice actors. They, and the rest of any game group, make that up for live performances, no?

it doesnt take much thinking, it simple logic.
like scotty said in general what is harder? lifting a car or brushing your teeth?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2009, 08:55:27 am »
it doesnt take much thinking, it simple logic.
like scotty said in general what is harder? lifting a car or brushing your teeth?

You can't compare that to actual jobs. At least in a way, singing and CV are equal because of many conditions, unlike that which is a challenge of only physical strength. [/irritated]

*stops before off-topic*

lisondra22

« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2009, 09:30:47 am »
Well changing Chihaya's Cv isn't a very good idea I think.
Xeno Chihaya's Cv for game's CV?
Nah.. Unless they changed Chihaya's bust size and speaking manners.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2009, 09:34:32 am »
You can't compare that to actual jobs. At least in a way, singing and CV are equal because of many conditions, unlike that which is a challenge of only physical strength. [/irritated]

you're only irritating yourself bro

Well changing Chihaya's Cv isn't a very good idea I think.
Xeno Chihaya's Cv for game's CV?
Nah.. Unless they changed Chihaya's bust size and speaking manners.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2009, 09:49:41 am »
Ignoring all that, I really don't think Asami would give up being Chihaya's CV, or at least, so far I see no reason. That's just me though.