Country of Origin: UK
Age (upon joining): 19

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: I think the Imas wiki?

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: because no one I know in real life knows anything about IM@S :(

Q: Do you play it?
A: Limitedly, I have imported 2 and use a translation guide, sadly I didn't get SF on the PSP as it came off the market in March :(

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Miki!

Q: Why is your username "derezzed"?
A: I always use it for anything, couldn't think of anything IM@S related

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Listening to the IM@s movie soundtrack whilst doing Uni work

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: To talk to loads of fellow fans :)

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
Re: Hi :)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 01:41:34 am »
Hey there!

There should be a lot to talk about, I'm sure everyone's fired up about the next game coming out this year, it'd be rightfully so!

Welcome to the fray :D
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 01:45:16 am »
Welcome!

Since you have the movie soundtrack, I'm assuming you've seen the movie. What did you think of it? ??? :)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 08:53:43 am »
Hello

We're a small, friendly forum.

Did you watch the anime?  I'm assuming you did as you mentioned you played Idolm@ster 2.  Still, I highly recommend playing the other games. The newest game, Platinum Stars, is coming out on PS4 this July.  Assuming you own a PS3, I also recommend One for All which came after Idolm@ster 2.  There's Idolm@ster 1, but that's on a region-lock Xbox360 (so it maybe more convenient just to watch videos for that).

In the mean time, keep exploring other im@s stuff such as the music albums, mangas, dramas, Movie/OVA, etc.  Also, continue reading the wiki as that has a wealth of information about the franchise, and the people here worked hard on it.

There are some Miki fans here, so I'm sure you'll make some friends.  My twin brother is also a Miki fan himself. 

derezzed

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 03:06:48 pm »
Welcome!

Since you have the movie soundtrack, I'm assuming you've seen the movie. What did you think of it? ??? :)

Movie was actually what I watched before anything, whilst looking for something else I stumbled across it! I liked it :) The animation was spectacular!

derezzed

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 03:08:05 pm »
Hello

We're a small, friendly forum.

Did you watch the anime?  I'm assuming you did as you mentioned you played Idolm@ster 2.  Still, I highly recommend playing the other games. The newest game, Platinum Stars, is coming out on PS4 this July.  Assuming you own a PS3, I also recommend One for All which came after Idolm@ster 2.  There's Idolm@ster 1, but that's on a region-lock Xbox360 (so it maybe more convenient just to watch videos for that).

In the mean time, keep exploring other im@s stuff such as the music albums, mangas, dramas, Movie/OVA, etc.  Also, continue reading the wiki as that has a wealth of information about the franchise, and the people here worked hard on it.

There are some Miki fans here, so I'm sure you'll make some friends.  My twin brother is also a Miki fan himself.

The anime was great! I am upgrading to the PS4 just before Platinum Stars comes out :)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 07:03:42 pm »
Welcome!  A lot of new faces recently!  :o   I need to greet all of you~

Haha! I'm glad to hear that the movie can be a good gateway into the series as well. XD  I myself enjoyed it immensely!

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 12:32:21 am »
Welcome to the forums!

... I see you tripped over a Cresentus? (Not that I play that game anymore. ^_^;)
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 08:44:01 pm »
Welcome

Nice to see yet another European producer here. There have been surprisingly many in the past few months.
If you are interested to join a European P chat group on LINE, then let me know or contact me directly on LINE, i use the same username there as here in the forum.