Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hiii~  (Read 5091 times)

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
Hiii~
« on: January 24, 2016, 08:18:13 pm »
Hello there~ ^_^ Nice to meet you all! I've always come to this website from when I first started playing Idolm@ster :) My first games were the Im@s SP games, then I moved on to get 1, Live for You, Idolm@ster 2 on 360/PS3, Shiny Festa, and now OFA... (I dunno if I missed any o-o;;) I've also seen the anime, but have yet to see the movie ;A; hopefully sometime soon. Anyway, yes, long time Im@s fan. :) I love it very much and it is very near and dear to my heart <3 I'm always ready for new im@s games but my wallet is never lady :( lol Now for some  basic stuff I guess ^^;

Sex: Female
Country of Origin: Canada
Hobbies: Gaming lol (I guess I love singing too :D)

Fave Idols:
Chihaya!!!! I think that's obvious :P Hahaha~ upon first playing the series, based on appearances, I liked Haruka/Ami & Mami for a while but as I played and got to know backstories (plus just producing in general) Chihaya won me over with her outstanding vocals and her backstory and she's just a real cute patoot. Chihaya/Asami Imai are my QUEENS <3 Second fave would probably be Takane, but really I love all of the ladies. :) (I'm now getting into Cinderella Girls so I'm not too sure about faves for that yet but Ranko and Tsubomi Yumemiru Rapsodia ~Alma no Michibiki~ really won me over in OFA! Currently playing Starlight Stage as well)

Fave TV Shows of ALL TIME: Sailor Moon & Chuck :D

Fave Video Games: Im@s, Animal Crossing, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dangan Ronpa, Tales of , Persona (I have a lot and this is as narrow as I can make it xD Phoenix Wright falls in right after these too :) )

I'm a cast member at The Disney Store and I'm also a barista at Starbucks ^_^;;  (and I stream on twitch as well!) See you all around the forum!!!

*Should have probably added I know a little bit of Japanese, can read hiragana and katakana, and I've been enamored by Japan and its culture for many years!! Really hoping to live there someday, as it's a dream of mine! :'D

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! ^_^

« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:23:40 pm by Chihaya »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Hiii~
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:28:45 pm »
Hello.  Nice to meet you.  We're a small, friendly forum.  But, you already knew that.

Wow.  That's quite an energetic intro.  It's all good.  Glad you stop by here.

(Um...your name is quite interesting...)

Well, you're definitely not a newbie to the im@s franchise.  I usually give advice to new people, but I don't think that's necessary for you.

I'm quite jealous you played im@s 1.  I wish I had a JP Xbox 360.  But, it's so expensive.

My only advice is to watch the movie when you get the chance.  I'm sure you already done this, but check out the mangas, dramas, music albums, im@s wiki, etc. if you haven't already done so. 

That's pretty cool you know some Japanese.  Some people here are like you, so I'm sure you'll make some friends here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:34:47 pm by mariokirby »

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 10:56:00 pm »
Hello.  Nice to meet you.  We're a small, friendly forum.  But, you already knew that.

Hahah guess I should have mentioned, if anyone is uncomfortable calling me Chihaya :P You can call me Chiaki if you'd prefer ^_^

And though I'm not a newbie, if you ever have any advice gameplay wise I'll gladly take it! (Though I'll frequent the gameplay threads I'm sure :P)

Mhmm took a lot of saving up to import @__@ happy it's on the ps3 now though as I use that a lot more :) And I definitely want to check out all that stuff!! :D Hopefully I can find it all :D Also question! Do you have a youtube account by any chance with im@s videos? Or am I confusing you with someone else?? XD I know there are a few im@s youtubers that I frequent as well! :)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:19:39 pm »
Welcome!

I'm a bit surprised the name Chihaya wasn't taken already  ;D

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 11:25:17 pm »
Hahah guess I should have mentioned, if anyone is uncomfortable calling me Chihaya :P You can call me Chiaki if you'd prefer ^_^

Oh, it's okay.  Don't worry about it.  I was just surprised that you named yourself just Chihaya.  But, I guess when I'm referring to you, I'll call you Chiaki just to make things more simple if you don't mind.

And though I'm not a newbie, if you ever have any advice gameplay wise I'll gladly take it! (Though I'll frequent the gameplay threads I'm sure :P)

Feel free to ask any questions since some people here are experts on the gameplay. 

Also question! Do you have a youtube account by any chance with im@s videos? Or am I confusing you with someone else?? XD

You're confusing me with someone else.  I don't have a youtube account, but I thought about it since I have a game recording device and recorded some videos.  Maybe, I'm just lazy or something.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:31:02 pm by mariokirby »

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 02:22:54 am »
Welcome!

Hahahah you should have seen my reaction when registering xD I was completely surprised at the fact it wasn't taken, but happy it ended up working out for me! Thanks for the welcome!!! :D Loving your avatar as well!!!

You're confusing me with someone else.  I don't have a youtube account, but I thought about it since I have a game recording device and recorded some videos.  Maybe, I'm just lazy or something.

Oh calling me Chiaki is perfectly fine ^_^ And sorry for mistaking you there xDD Maybe I read your thoughts about recording~ huhuhu xD I can understand being lazy about it - hence why I prefer streaming over doing let's plays ^^;

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 03:03:12 am »
Hey, welcome!

Have you ever visited Japan, Chihaya? If not, you ought to! Since you want to live there you gotta make sure that you'll like it there—and your impression after a visit would be a decent indicator. Japan's probably swell, but it's best to be sure!

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 07:58:44 am »
Hello, welcome!! ;D

Since you told us your favorite idols, what's some of your favorite songs? Tsubomi's great to jam to, though I admit my interest didn't really pick up until the Anzu remix

i wonder if it'll be selfish to try and grab some other idol usernames >.> probably will be

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 02:54:20 pm »
Welcome~~~

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 06:03:37 pm »
Welcome :)

Chihaya

• Greenhorn
  • Idolm@ster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 07:40:15 pm »
Hey, welcome!

Have you ever visited Japan, Chihaya? If not, you ought to! Since you want to live there you gotta make sure that you'll like it there—and your impression after a visit would be a decent indicator. Japan's probably swell, but it's best to be sure!

Thank you!!! :D I haven't, and I do want to visit before deciding to move there to make sure ^_^ I had a friend live there for a year and she said it was like a dream come true! (And she feels the same way about Japan as I do) but yes in any case I want to save up some money to visit!! ^_^

Hello, welcome!! ;D

Since you told us your favorite idols, what's some of your favorite songs? Tsubomi's great to jam to, though I admit my interest didn't really pick up until the Anzu remix

i wonder if it'll be selfish to try and grab some other idol usernames >.> probably will be

Thank you!! ^_^ Hmmm~ always tough Dx fave songs...ahhh....Me Ga Au Toki, Yakusoku, Nemuri Hime, Aoi Tori, (all Chihaya so far whoops lol) Overmaster, Tonari ni, Watashi-tachi wa zutto...deshou? Cheering Letter, Marionette No Kokoro.... I'll stop there. Hahahah can you tell I have a hard time picking faves?? ^^;; Too many good songs Dx I probably left out a bunch :P How about yourself?? Bet others' lists are shorter than mine xD
Welcome~~~
Welcome :)

Thank you so much!!!! :'D

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 08:07:24 pm »
I guess good timing? Welcome to the forums!

We're a small, friendly forum.  But, you already knew that.

Dude, we need to do a donation drive every time you say that. ^_^;;
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:09:29 pm by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 12:47:56 am »
Dude, we need to do a donation drive every time you say that. ^_^;;

lol.  You're right.  We would make a lot of money.

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 05:41:36 am »
How about yourself?? Bet others' lists are shorter than mine xD

Actually, I think a lot of people's are like that too. So many good songs to choose from 8)

For me, my favorites are always changing, though some that have always stuck around were shiny smile, Watashi-tachi, Orange Sapphire, dear... and recently I've really been loving It's Show

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 07:42:16 am »
A Chihaya and Ranko fan?! Awesome! Those two are my favorites as well.

Welcome to the forums Chihaya! I haven't been around that long, but I hope you will enjoy you stay!

Welcome!

i was thinking the same thing lol