Username: Password:

Author Topic: If I could give the iM@S chars theme music...  (Read 6276 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: If I could give the iM@S chars theme music...
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 06:17:14 am »
Elena (Elena's theme from Street Fighter 4) Obvious reasons. That, and I thought I'd give the half-Brazilian the theme of a capoeira fighter.

Wait, I already did this. o_o

Elena (Beats in My Head (Theme of Elena) from Ultra Street Fighter IV): Well then... XP!

Anyway, I got a few more ideas. These would probably fir best if they were all in a fighting game.

Takao Kuroi (Gluttony Fang II from BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma/Central Fiction): Classy yet chaotic and has that sense of evil underneath the soft piano. Perfect for a businessman that's also a complete jerk.

Sayoko Takayama (Harem Beat from Street Fighter EX3): Contrary to how hot blooded Sayoko is, I feel a theme like this would fit her. It feels a bit artificial and mechanical, but I feel it fits someone as brainy as her while still having that "kicking ass" feel to it.

Miki Hoshii (Magus Night from Touhou 13.5: Hopeless Masquerade): Screw other opinions, I love this remix! Joyful, bouncy, and ready to just have a great time. Perfect for Miki to have a party day with!

That's all I got for now.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 06:38:33 am »
Wait, I already did this. o_o

Oops. Forgot about that.
Actually, I thought about this for Kuroi. (DIO's theme from JJBA All Star Battle) Takahito Koyasu.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 06:59:22 am »
Actually, I thought about this for Kuroi. (DIO's theme from JJBA All Star Battle) Takahito Koyasu.

If you want to go for the Actor Allusion of it all, then this seems like a great theme. I didn't wanna go full on 100% bombastically evil since this is Kuroi. I feel like this would fit a larger more "true evil" villain but that ain't gonna happen. >_>
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2015, 07:40:44 am »
You gaiz and your fighters. >.>  I liked your pick for Shiho tho!  I never would've thought of Cyan's theme for her and it actually fits pretty well. XD

Here are some more that I thought of as well.

Anzu: Mog's theme(FFVI) - I think I hear this used in MADs occasionally and I can picture one where her lines and scenes from derem@s are used in a different context and remixed to this song lol.
Kirari: CANDY☆(Luv UNLIMITED) - Kirari would totally annihilate at this song in DDR lol.  Luv how it even has the little "☆" too.  It's perfect! XDD
Syuko: Dawn Star's theme(Jade Empire) - I imagine this relaxing song playing in background during her commus or something lol.
Uzuki: Rainbow Falls(Kirby's Epic Yarn) - Luv this game's OST.  Used to play it with my lil sis.  Cute, optimistic song.
Rin: Big-Bean Vine(Kirby's Epic Yarn) - Calming, ballad-like instrumentals that sound like the kind of the song she'd normally sing.

Iori: Dee Dee's Dance - Rofl, could be used to up the cuteness factor during her tsundere moments.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:42:16 am by Nayre »

Sunflorazumarill

• Haruka Miki Chihaya Fan
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Peace Squad Central
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2015, 03:56:59 pm »
If you want to go for the Actor Allusion of it all, then this seems like a great theme. I didn't wanna go full on 100% bombastically evil since this is Kuroi. I feel like this would fit a larger more "true evil" villain but that ain't gonna happen. >_>

Funny you should mention that. In my Pokémon Infinite and Zero ideas, Kuroi happens to be Team Zodiac's leader and a nasty villain not far from the likes of Ghetsis.

Also, just for fun:

Yumenko: (Final Wally Battle Theme: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)