Username: Password:

Author Topic: hai hai! <3  (Read 4142 times)

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
hai hai! <3
« on: December 20, 2015, 02:51:32 am »
Hai hai!~ Greeting post, gooo~
My internet name is Yuri, and I joined the forum hoping to make some im@s friends, they seem so hard to come by.
Specifically I really adore Cinderella Girls!!!!!!!!!! I started having a basic knowledge of Idolm@ster, after learning it was the third of a trio along with Vocaloid and Touhou, but watching the anime as recommended by my brother helped me to learn the characters more.
Eventually I was told about Cinderella Girls being an extension of im@s and it went downhill from there!
I've watched the anime series of im@s, both seasons of Cinderella Girls and the im@s movie. I know of Million Live and I've had interest before in looking into it but I'd rather learn it through the game. I've just been too lazy to deal with the process of getting it. xD; I unfortunately haven't played any of the main games.

Anyway here's some basic stuff to know about me!

Stephanie
Sex: Female
Country of Origin: Canada
Age (upon joining): 22
Hobbies: drawing!!! video games, collecting, phone games

My favorite idols!!!
Cinderella Girls: Asuka, Syoko, Koume, Sachiko, Ranko, Fumika, Shiki, Frederica, Rin (too many)
Main girls/765: Takane, Hibiki, Chihaya

Aside from Cinderella Girls, I really love Pokemon!!!!! I have a huge collection of Pokemon stuff and I collect merch of some of the other things I really adore too.
I like to draw and have been doing so since I was like 5, I post art on my dA and tumblr and twitter. (If you're curious peek in any of those! I have links in my sig.You may need to search for the proper art pages in my tumblr and twitter tho.) I haven't drawn much yet in terms of im@s/CG though. I mostly draw Pokemon and yuri stuff. <3

sorry i may have rambled, im just excited hehe.
Thanks for reading and hello to you all! If you want to know anything about me just ask ! >v</

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:55:04 am by mahoxyshoujo »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: hai hai! <3
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 02:57:16 am »
Welcome.

I skimmed through your artwork on DeviantArt. They're pretty nice.

Pokemans Pokefans are cool tho.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 03:00:28 am »
After learning it was the third of a trio along with Vocaloid and Touhou

What? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean here, but Vocaloid and Touhou are both completely unrelated to each other and Idolm@ster.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 03:04:14 am »
What? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean here, but Vocaloid and Touhou are both completely unrelated to each other and Idolm@ster.

I think she means the trio of major fandoms that all have their own sections on Nico.

My internet name is Yuri, and I joined the forum hoping to make some im@s friends, they seem so hard to come by.

Welcome to the forums, and yeah, they kinda are. You play Starlight Stage?
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:05:50 am »
Welcome.

I skimmed through your artwork on DeviantArt. They're pretty nice.

Pokemans Pokefans are cool tho.
Hi!
Hehe, thank you!

Oh I probably could've clarified a bit.
At least when I found out about Idolm@ster, it, Touhou and Vocaloid were "the big three" of Nico Douga, I was really into exploring NND and the reuploads on Youtube, so often when I went searching for one series, the other two would pop up. That's how I came to know about Im@s. c:

I think she means the trio of major fandoms that all have their own sections on Nico.

Welcome to the forums, and yeah, they kinda are. You play Starlight Stage?

Yes you're right! I meant the NND fandoms.
Thank you and hello! Yeah, most people I run into don't really know anything about im@s ;v;

Yes I do play Starlight Stage! Both it and the regular Cinderella Girls. I spend way too much time on them. hehe
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:07:51 am by mahoxyshoujo »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 03:08:12 am »
(Does the usual routine)

Hello, we're a small but friendly forum.

You watched the anime, so that's a good start (and you watched the movie).  If you have a PS3, I would recommend the main games with One for All being the lastest one.  Idolm@ster 2 is also on PS3, but you can watch story videos on youtube if you don't want to play it.  Idolm@ster 1 is on Xbox360 (region lock), so it's more convenient just to watch story videos on youtube.

We also have a wiki here if you haven't already seen it.  It has a wealth of information about everything for im@s.  The people here (not me) have worked hard on it.  Keep exploring other im@s stuff such as music albums, mangas, dramas, OVA, etc.

There are some pokemon fans here, so check out the pokemon topic to see who they are.

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 03:12:10 am »
(Does the usual routine)

Hello, we're a small but friendly forum.

You watched the anime, so that's a good start (and you watched the movie).  If you have a PS3, I would recommend the main games with One for All being the lastest one.  Idolm@ster 2 is also on PS3, but you can watch story videos on youtube if you don't want to play it.  Idolm@ster 1 is on Xbox360 (region lock), so it's more convenient just to watch story videos on youtube.

We also have a wiki here if you haven't already seen it.  It has a wealth of information about everything for im@s.  The people here (not me) have worked hard on it.  Keep exploring other im@s stuff such as music albums, mangas, dramas, OVA, etc.

There are some pokemon fans here, so check out the pokemon topic to see who they are.

Hello! Thank you!
I do have a ps3, but I don't know much about if it is translated??? forgive me, haha. I'll have to look into them on youtube, that sounds easy to do.c:
The wiki has been my home almost for the past little while, I have been using it to learn characters and names, and Im still slowly finding music. It seems manga is hard to find, but that may just be me.
Oh yay more Pokemon fans, i'll have to take a peek.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 03:23:30 am »
I do have a ps3, but I don't know much about if it is translated??? forgive me, haha.

There's some story dialogue that's been translated for One for All, which can be found on this forum (Thank you people who did this).  But, don't let lack of Japanese prevent from playing the games.  I don't know Japanese except some words and phrases from watching anime, but I really enjoyed the games.

There are some English guides for One for All and Idolm@ster 2, if you decide to play them.

Guide for One for All.

http://idolmasterofa.wikia.com/wiki/IDOLM@STER_One_For_All_Wiki

Guide for Idolm@ster 2.

http://imas2.wota.info/home

Supplemental guide for Idolm@ster 2.

http://imas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Idolm@ster_Gameplay_Wiki

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 03:27:20 am »

There's some story dialogue that's been translated for One for All, which can be found on this forum (Thank you people who did this).  But, don't let lack of Japanese prevent from playing the games.

oh gosh, thank you for the links!  :D
I'll admit, all the im@s content was a bit overwhelming because of the sheer amount of at all, but this has helped narrow down some places to start. Thank you again so much!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 06:25:30 am »
Welcome to the forum!

I guess in a way I'm the opposite of you, because imas was the first of the trio I discovered. I didn't get into Vocaloid and Touhou until much later! I love all three, so if you want to talk about any of them or to share something cool you've found related to them please do! Have you seen the video of Remilia and Sakuya touring San Francisco?

The art on your dA is great; you draw like a pro! Looks like you're good at digital and analog drawing! I've forsaken real paper ever since I got a drawing tablet...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 07:45:59 am »
Welcome........ Can I just call you Steph? You have like three names, Jesus Christ. X)!

Anyway, I know of two tumblr blogs that have archives of a ton of iM@S music so if you ever need the links just PM me a request and I'll send them to you.

As for drawing, ever thought of posting art here? I do it quite often through my fan art thread that I am totally not shamelessly plugging (http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2024.0.html) and it'd be nice of others did the same cuz your artwork is actually really good.

Hope to see you around.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 08:04:15 am »
Welcome to the forum!
Hiya! Thanks!
Haha thats awesome, of course of course! I love sharing good nico douga finds hehe~
Yes I draw on both my tablet and on paper! I have a tad more control of what I do on paper, but I just kinda flip flop between whatever I feel like at the time. c:

Welcome........ Can I just call you Steph? You have like three names, Jesus Christ. X)!
oh, ehehe, yeah I suppose either name is fine. My username is just something I've been starting to use for everything nowadays, while Yuri is leftover from my old ones. But feel free to call me by any of them! I'm flexible! .v.7
oh gosh neato! I'm following I think one or 2 im@s-posting blogs, but I will keep that in mind.
Yes I may make an art thread, I noticed that there was an area for that so it did put a smile on my face.. since I know any im@s art in particular would be appreciated here nicely. xD
You have really cute artwork!! Pencil crayons are lovely to work with <3
thanks so much for the welcome and the compliment, I hope to talk to you more also!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 09:36:55 am »
Welcome, Yuri! And have fun!

I know that feeling of wanting to play something that you can't. I only played Dearly Stars.
Oh, and nice arts there. o/

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 01:26:28 pm »
Welcome :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:43:50 pm by Freedomzz »

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 03:23:07 am »
Welcome to the forums!

I'm pretty new myself, but everyone seems nice enough, so I think you'll enjoy your stay here.