Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2218 times)

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: November 20, 2015, 05:29:41 am »
Even through I registered few month ago, I mostly just an observer... (by the way, english is my 2nd language, sorry for "bad" grammar)
Until now that I'll try to be more active (despite I'm mostly an introvert and even right now I'm still have no idea where to start (aside making request that are will be said later below))
I started to take interest in Im@s since I'm watching some episode of the original Im@s anime rerun, then I start Googling to watch the rest of them as well to know more about Im@s franchise. Finally, I joined it's fandom (despite being a silent minority)
I'm interested in Im@s 2, One For All, Million Live and CG (both game & anime), however I'm getting problem to understand them (mostly the games) due very little translation in Youtube (I really want to see how "weird" Mami route is (according to some forum) and see Yukiho route in Im@s 2) (as well the Million Live because according to some topic in this forum and other forum too, the idol were more fleshed out and yet it meaningless if I didn't know where to start understand them)
I liked almost most of the Idols (in the original Im@s and CG masters), but I mostly liked Haruka & Chihaya (especially when they interact together, they almost like Yui & Azusa dynamic from K-on with less weirdness (and hugs :-\ ))
I think that's all, see you later in forum

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 06:07:01 am »
The reason there isn't much translated content on youtube is past videos and users are often removed and deleted by youtube. This year in particular has had a lot of deletions compared to the past. Most of the videos I used to watch are deleted now.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 06:26:11 am »
Welcome, Freedomzz!

Your post has made me curious about this weird Mami route too. Perhaps someone could post a short summary of it?

So where are you from? I'm from the East Coast (of the USA). :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:51:49 am by altuixde »

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 06:44:37 am »
Hi, welcome!!

I can understand being mostly an observer and an introvert since I'm the same way. I became a fan and joined the forum a year ago and I still have less than 40 posts :o

But everybody here is super welcoming and nice, so there isn't too much to worry about. We're all friends here ;D

What are some of your favorite songs?

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 10:26:11 am »
The reason there isn't much translated content on youtube is past videos and users are often removed and deleted by youtube. This year in particular has had a lot of deletions compared to the past. Most of the videos I used to watch are deleted now.

NOOOO!!! (sorry, force of habbit if someone annoyed :( )

Welcome, Freedomzz!

Your post has made me curious about this weird Mami route too. Perhaps someone could post a short summary of it?

So where are you from? I'm from the East Coast (of the USA). :)

From Indonesia, in West Java

Hi, welcome!!

I can understand being mostly an observer and an introvert since I'm the same way. I became a fan and joined the forum a year ago and I still have less than 40 posts :o

But everybody here is super welcoming and nice, so there isn't too much to worry about. We're all friends here ;D

Thank you :)
My favourite song (so far) is READY!, Promise, First Step, S(mile)ing, Star, Yuubae Present and Shine
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:35:04 am by Freedomzz »

Touya999

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 01:06:00 pm »
Hi, welcome!!

Susume otome. Kirari moroboshi is best girl.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 07:17:51 pm »
Hello, we are a small but friendly forum.

It seems like you watched the anime.  That's a good start.  If you own a PS3, then I highly recommend playing the games.  One for All is the latest one while Idolm@ster 2 came before.  Idolm@ster 1 is for Xbox 360, so you may have trouble playing that one.  There are some story videos online for these games if you can't play them.

Don't let lack of Japanese prevent you from playing the games.  I don't know Japanese, but I enjoyed playing these games.  There are english guides to help you out.

If you have time, then you can search other Idolm@ster stuff like the music albums, manga, dramas, movie, ova, etc.  There is a wiki here, so check that out to learn almost everything about Idolm@ster.

Freedomzz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 08:21:17 pm »
I mostly liked about the songs, communication events, some interaction between characters and story events in Im@s games. I think seeing translated gameplay is enough for me.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:28:29 pm by Freedomzz »