Username: Password:

Author Topic: Fan Game Idea (THE iDOLM@STER: Wrestle for You II)  (Read 7140 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: Fan Game Idea (THE iDOLM@STER: Wrestle for You II)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 08:09:18 am »
Heya guys. It's been a while since I posted anything pertaining to this.

However, that doesn't mean the project is cancelled. It's just been on hiatus due to other priorities of mine (especially college), but I have a pleasant surprise for those that still roam here.

Can you recognize all the competitors? Figured it wouldn't be hard though. This is a taste of upcoming characters to be announced.

Each and every one of these idols will be colored and have an uploaded profile eventually. That's all from me for now.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 08:48:45 pm »
Your drawings are actually not bad.  It's a lot better than what I could do (I can't even draw stick figures).  I can only recognize 3 out of the 6 characters, unfortunately (I'm so bad).  I'm sure I can recognize the rest after you colored them.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 10:23:09 pm »
I know nothing about CG or ML so not the slightest idea who the first three are

But Iori, Miki, and Azusa, maybe? Hype.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 10:24:25 pm »
I know nothing about CG or ML so not the slightest idea who the first three are

But Iori, Miki, and Azusa, maybe? Hype.

Azusa and Miki were already shown.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 10:53:32 pm »
Minami, Karen or Rio, Reika, Iori, Megumi, Chizuru.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 10:54:39 pm »
Minami, Karen or Rio, Reika, Iori, Megumi, Chizuru.

....... Th-That's 100% correct. You did your research, dude?
(That's Rio, btw. Karen was already shown.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 10:59:03 pm by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 04:06:41 am »
I had to look up the names.  I'm a visual learner.  I'm the type of person that remembers faces, but not names. 

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 03:57:12 am »
Oh look, some actual new characters! However they come as no true surprise as mariokirby already knew who they all were and guessed them all right, so....... :p

MINAMI NITTA
新田美波
Origin: THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (Mobile (Mobage) - 2011) (Added on May 14, 2012)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Birthday: July 27th
Blood Type: O
Three Sizes: 82-55-85
Agency: 346 Productions

"Minami is a college student who has a tendency to excel at just about anything she does. Beauty Pageants, Sports, Leadership, she can do just about anything! Of course, she wouldn't get this far without her habits of hard work and dedication to what she does. Of course, she became an idol for 346 Pro as she felt it was another thing she can bring her talents to and eventually became a part of the idol unit "Love Laika" with her friend, Anastasia. When 346 was invited to partake in the JWSF's Second Wrestling Promotion, it was Minami's duty as leader of Cinderella Project to take part and represent fellow groupmates.........even if she still needs to adjust to the concept of punching somebody in the face."

MEGUMI TOKORO
所恵美
Origin: THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live! (Mobile (GREE) - 2013)
Height: 159cm
Weight: 47kg
Birthday: April 15th
Three Sizes: 88-56-85
Agency: 765 Productions

"If there is one girl that you can definitely consider a "Best Friend for Life", it'd be Megumi! Friendly, Compassionate, and all-around Selfless, Megumi is a girl who follows her lifestyle under three categories: Fun, Friends, and Fashion. However, she's not always a Party Animal, as she knows when she has to perform work; she will do whatever job she is assigned, no matter how humiliating it may seem. Megumi was a part of the First JWSF Idol Wrestling Promotion; however, her role was relatively minor and she felt a little lonely. This time, 765 has a bigger presence, giving Megumi some spotlight to shine on. Also, to her pleasant surprise, she's not alone as her best friends, Kotoha and Elena, enter the ring alongside her at long last!"

(Minami's and Megumi's icons have been added to the front page. Please check the first post of the thread.)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 04:22:19 am »
Oh wait, I have one more.....

NICOLE SANCHEZ
サンチェスニコール
Origin: THE iDOLM@STER Wrestle for You! (? - 20XX))
Weight: 42kg
Birthday: July 7th
Three Sizes: 86-59-86
Agency: Joshi Wrestling Stars Federation

"Nicole is unique among many others in the JWSF in that she is not of Japanese descent. Nicole was born in the Dominican Republic and moved to Japan alongside her parents and younger sister, Mia. A longtime veteran at the JWSF, Nicole's wrestling career was cut short after nearly getting killed during a Cage Match. During the First Idol Wrestling Promotion, though, Nicole gained a spark from Kotori Ootnashi, one of her new friends, that convinced her to put the mask back on and return to wrestling once again, alongside her girlfriend, Ellen. Now that the Second Idol Wrestling Promotion is underway, will Nicole show these newbies the true potential of Lucha Libre?"

(Nicole's icon has been added to the front page. Please check the first post of the thread.)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 02:38:49 am »
Got a few 765 idols to announce!

CHIZURU NIKAIDO
二階堂千鶴
Weight: 50kg
Birthday: October 21st
Blood Type: B
Three Sizes: 85-58-86

"Chizuru always envisions herself as a celebrity, even though she's just a normal young woman. Just make sure you don't out her as a fraud. Chizuru, while having a haughty exterior to her character, is still an amiable and respectable comrade to have, you just have to deal with her putting on the mask of a noblewoman. Catching wind of the JWSF's Second Idol Wrestling Promotion, Chizuru took it upon herself to enter the ring and show what a true celebrity can do with one major plan: take over the JWSF! Ohohohohoho-*cough*"

RIO MOMOSE
百瀬莉緒
Height: 168cm
Weight: 46kg
Birthday: November 21st
Blood Type: A
Three Sizes: 84-57-84

"Rio is a very sexy woman. Possibly one of the sexiest you will ever see on the stage. Long hair, wonderful curvy body, the perfect-looking woman for a man...........if she were ever good at getting one. Rio may be a sexy lady, but she ain't no Casanova. Every man she tries to flirt with rejects her for her cliche and shallow methods. Nevertheless, Rio is comparable to a child inside of an adult's body. After the First Idol Wrestling Promotion, Rio was bummed that she couldn't get much of the spotlight. Now that the Second Promotion is giving her some more of the spotlight, Rio takes this opportunity to come back and see if any man will want her now! 'Let's see if men like a woman that's both sexy AND deadly?'"

ELENA SHIMABARA
島原エレナ
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47kg
Birthday: October 26th
Blood Type: B
Three Sizes: 85-58-86

"Ever felt like getting up and doing the samba? That's how Elena feels 24/7! Elena is a half-Japanese half-Brazilian girl from Rio de Janeiro with a great love of friendship and dance. She adores the atmosphere of Brazilian Carnival and wants to bring it over to her idol career. Elena is best friends with Megumi Tokoro and Kotoha Tanaka and was ecstatic to hear that not only will she be taking part in the JWSF's Second Idol Wrestling Promotion, due to being bummed out over missing the first due to her schedule, but is also a part of a team alongside her two best friends!"

(Chizuru's, Rio's, and Elena's icons have been added to the front page. Please check the first post of the thread.)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 09:28:18 pm »
Hey guys, just letting you know that in addition to working on Reika and Iori, I have a sneak peek of two more competitors I think you'll like.

If anything, I might have either one of these two uploaded by tonight.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 08:22:41 pm »
Hey guys, this is a very important update to this thread.

This project is going on an indefinite hiatus.

Long story short, an issue has occurred in terms of the posts I made and thus I will not be updating this thread any further.

I apologize to any supporters of this project, but it just had to be done. I will keep the thread open but only for archiving purposes.

I will, however, continue to post on my personal fan art thread, whenever I get to that.

I apologize to anyone I've disappointed with this news.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator