Username: Password:

Author Topic: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs  (Read 45395 times)

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2016, 01:04:51 pm »
Why no comments on latest batch yet?  ???

Radio Happy turned out great.  So damn catchy. XD  My only gripe is that it's so short lol, the song was over before I knew it.(After listening to it a 2nd time, I realized it didn't have a 3rd/final chorus strangely O.o)  Still my fav from the group tho, Its super happy vibes is enough to make up for it, something I look for the most in im@s songs.  All the hype was worth it.

The one that surprised me the most was Yuka's Koiiro Energy.  That arrange/composition for the full ver.(best one overall imo) was so perfect! it had me tearing up. >.>  Also something I failed to catch in the preview was Yuka's strong vocals.  Much like Yumi's, it fits in with and carries the song so well.  I honestly couldn't pick one song over the other lol.  So my favs for this batch:

1: Radio Happy
2: Lilac Time & Koiiro Energy

All in all, this batch was a big win for Passion for sure. XD

Yeah Radio Happy was great, but it turned out to be too short xd.

I liked all the songs, my favs turned out to be Asuka's, Yumi's and Yui's songs. Can't wait for the next jewellry selection ^^

By the way, any news about the Cinderella Girls election? Do you think they will anounce it once after the jewelry selection?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2016, 12:26:29 am »
The past two years, it's been held at the end of March. So I imagine then?

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
  • Hello~ A big Idolm@ster and Asuka's fan here
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2016, 03:01:41 am »
I really like this batch..!! I waited so much for it XD
My favourite song form this batch would be Asuka's (Waifu)
and then Radio Happy was so good but I was listening to it and like it ended so short..then i checked the length and it was normal XDD
Then Koi no Hamburg is good too that "Tiny Tiny" is so catchy Yuka's song was unexpected..I thought it to be something like karate associated :/
Lilac time was good too...but in my opinion Lilac time wasn't that great..idk why ..I like Yumi tho.
I  also can't wait for the jewelries we will get new group songs!!
Which one are you guys most excited for?? I am really excited for Cool jewelries!
Keep Calm And Love Nino-chan~~

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2016, 10:51:43 pm »
I would definitely say that this is one of the strongest batches yet! Radio Happy is by far my favourite but I knew that as soon as the preview came out haha! Though I do agree that the ending is about abrupt! The one which surprised me the most was Yuka's because I didn't expect her vocals to be so strong?? Such a great group overall though.

In terms of the Jewelries albums, I think the albums will be great - the groups seem like they're all unique and varied so that's good! For the group songs specifically though I think Passion is the group I'm most looking forward to! I'm intrigued especially to hear cool as well just because everyone is so different?

How do you guys think the group songs will be? I think Cute's is gonna be completely different to what we've heard from the group so far like a lot more fun? Passion's song I think will be great and I think it will be more like Orange Saphire but again completely different because the voices/ages are a lot more varied. But for Cool I literally have no idea what they're gonna do lol

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2016, 03:42:51 pm »
I would definitely say that this is one of the strongest batches yet! Radio Happy is by far my favourite but I knew that as soon as the preview came out haha! Though I do agree that the ending is about abrupt! The one which surprised me the most was Yuka's because I didn't expect her vocals to be so strong?? Such a great group overall though.

In terms of the Jewelries albums, I think the albums will be great - the groups seem like they're all unique and varied so that's good! For the group songs specifically though I think Passion is the group I'm most looking forward to! I'm intrigued especially to hear cool as well just because everyone is so different?

How do you guys think the group songs will be? I think Cute's is gonna be completely different to what we've heard from the group so far like a lot more fun? Passion's song I think will be great and I think it will be more like Orange Saphire but again completely different because the voices/ages are a lot more varied. But for Cool I literally have no idea what they're gonna do lol
I think for the cool jewelries!! There is gonna be a really cool song lol XD I agree with you on the other two tho..

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2016, 07:16:12 am »
Yo! Thanks for translating the lyrics for this batch.(I just noticed today haha)  I was giggling at the amount of engrish that I missed in Radio Happy.(found it kinda strange how Yui was considered as a gyaru, she didn't give me that impression lol)  Also after learning more about Yuka's character I'm loving her song even more now.(she's so cute!! afdkajflda XDD)

Looking forward to the jewelries, eager to hear more from these girls.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:18:20 am by Nayre »

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2016, 05:46:38 pm »
Dear lord, Yui surprised me. Radio Happy was as fun as expected, but I wasn't expecting her interview to be like a crossover of Miria and Shiki. She didn't strike me as the childish yet mischievous type.

Kyoko's song doesn't really stick out from the other happy-lovey-cooking songs (i.e. Apple Pie Princess), but damn, is she adorable when flustered. Yuka too, to a lesser extent.

Haven't gotten around to listening to the other two yet, not that I particularly care for Yumi.

As for 346Pro Idol Selection vol. 5, Kirari no Uta was definitely the highlight, but Miku doing a jazzy version of Anya's You're Stars Shine on Me was also great. I didn't care for Rika's singing or Riina's original song though, so Twilight Sky gets another skip for me.

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2016, 03:21:38 pm »
Yo! Thanks for translating the lyrics for this batch.(I just noticed today haha)  I was giggling at the amount of engrish that I missed in Radio Happy.(found it kinda strange how Yui was considered as a gyaru, she didn't give me that impression lol)  Also after learning more about Yuka's character I'm loving her song even more now.(she's so cute!! afdkajflda XDD)

Looking forward to the jewelries, eager to hear more from these girls.  ;D
I missed alot of english in Radio Happy too XD or i should say "Engrish" lol

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2016, 05:06:08 pm »
Preview for Uzuki's song Hanikami days is out.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28400685
Not a huge fan of Uzuki but this one is pretty nice. I think I may like it better than S(mile)ING!

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2016, 04:05:57 pm »
Guys!! Check out this video!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oor16WYSTmc

CG CDs ranked 7 to 11 on oricon weekly chart with Asuka,Yui,Kyoko,Yumi and Yuka respectively!! Way to go Cinderella girls!!  ;D

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2016, 04:14:04 pm »
Really surprised that Yumi was the one who won her voice in an election (therefore proving she's popular) but she's second to last. Huh.

Asuka and Yui probably won because their songs were the best one, lol.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2016, 01:39:42 pm »
Preview for Rin's new solo song "AnemoneStar"
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28446942

It's what I expected from a Rin song. It's not too over the top or anything that special, but it's still alright. Sounds like an anime opening sorta.
It seems like they've found they like to give Rin low pitches to sing.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:43:35 pm by monomarquis »

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2016, 06:26:41 am »
Aren't they taking forever to release the jewlries CDs...!  :-\

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2016, 07:35:54 am »
Aren't they taking forever to release the jewelries CDs...!  :-\

Because it takes a while to choose 15 songs out of thousands of application requests from fans and get permission from recording label/CD companies the songs were recorded from. Copyright is serious, serious business. *coughs coughs Namasska 01*

I wouldn't be surprised if the CDs will release in either May or June. Columbia's weekly IM@S news should come out pretty soon, so let's be patient. =v

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2016, 05:41:23 pm »
Today's Columbia update:

Snow Wings」と同様に皆様からの反響が大きい、あのゲーム新曲を収録したシリーズ第2弾…!
こちらは近日中にご案内を予定しています!
そして、、、「THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER jewelries!」第3弾も現在制作中です!
皆様より公募頂きましたカバー曲など、決まり次第ご案内を予定しています!是非ご期待ください!

"There's been a large amount of feedback from everyone for [another cd] like Snow Wings, so there will be a second round of the new songs from that game...!
We plan to announce news regarding that shortly!
And then... The third round of the "jewelries!" series is in development!"
I had trouble with the next line but I think it's saying that the covers have been selected and now they're working on development?