Username: Password:

Author Topic: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs  (Read 40151 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: CINDERELLA GIRL CDs
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2016, 02:54:32 am »
Pretty nice arrange.  It's giving me some Round Table vibes, which I like. xD

Now all that's left are the full versions, ahhh can't wait!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2016, 03:19:31 pm »
Snow wings master CD/Cinderella Stage Master Series announced! It'll release on March 30.

Track 1: Snow Wings (M@STER VERSION)
Sung by Uzuki, Rin, Mio, Yui, and Haruna

Tr 2: Hanikami days (Shy Days) (new song)
Sung by Uzuki
Lyrics: Yuriko Mori
Compose and Arrange: Shunsuke Takizawa (Drive a Live, Shine!!, Tsubomi, etc)

Tr 3: AnemoneStar (New song)
Sung by Rin
Lyrics, Compose, Arrange: yasushi (I can't figure out who this is and if they've done anything else)

Plus karaoke and a game version of Snow Wings as a bonus track.

Seems like a lot of JP fans wish other girls had gotten those solos instead. The general sentiment seems to be that the Cinderella Master series needs to hurry up...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:34:11 pm by Maka »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2016, 05:16:47 pm »
Snow wings master CD/Cinderella Stage Master Series announced! It'll release on March 30.

Track 1: Snow Wings (M@STER VERSION)
Sung by Uzuki, Rin, Mio, Yui, and Haruna

Tr 2: Hanikami days (Shy Days) (new song)
Sung by Uzuki
Lyrics: Yuriko Mori
Compose and Arrange: Shunsuke Takizawa (Drive a Live, Shine!!, Tsubomi, etc)

Tr 3: AnemoneStar (New song)
Sung by Rin
Lyrics, Compose, Arrange: yasushi (I can't figure out who this is and if they've done anything else)

Plus karaoke and a game version of Snow Wings as a bonus track.

Seems like a lot of JP fans wish other girls had gotten those solos instead. The general sentiment seems to be that the Cinderella Master series needs to hurry up...

would have liked it more if tulip was on this CD too but I guess it will be on stage master 2 xDDDD
again new gen solo songs? didn't uzuki and rin have enough already? I like those two but... meh
would have more liked it if other idols other than the girls from cinderella project would have gotten new solos

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2016, 05:20:08 pm »
would have liked it more if tulip was on this CD too but I guess it will be on stage master 2 xDDDD
again new gen solo songs? didn't uzuki and rin have enough already? I like those two but... meh
would have more liked it if other idols other than the girls from cinderella project would have gotten new solos

Actually, these are only the second solo songs Rin and Uzuki have ever gotten. Everything else was a group song or a cover.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2016, 07:53:33 pm »
It really makes sense that some people would be angry at just how long it takes for Cinderella Master singles to come out. It's honestly too long if you ask me because comparing to million live, million live churns out 5 songs almost every month when they have a cd set going and usually they are pretty damn good songs. CG takes almost 4 months or longer in between Cinderella Master batches to release another one, not to mention some of them don't turn out that well. Not to also mention that they have 16 voiced girls just waiting on the back burner to get a cd.

And about the fans upset that Rin and Uzuki got those solos, It's understandable because we've heard Uzuki and Rin we get Uzuki and Rin a lot.
They are the girls with the most recorded songs after all and after awhile that does seem unfair to the other girls that have been voiced for quite sometime.

Anyways can't wait to see what happens in the future, also I'm excited for Tulip master cd.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2016, 08:06:07 pm »
Actually, these are only the second solo songs Rin and Uzuki have ever gotten. Everything else was a group song or a cover.
I was counting in the solo remixes and co  for that xD

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2016, 08:13:03 pm »
I'm just happy we're finally getting some new solos at all.  Hasshi must be getting tired singing S(mile)ING! at every live lol.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2016, 08:48:11 pm »
Let's hope that they hear the complains of fans, and they decide to work in the next Cinderella Master releases faster...

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
  • Hello~ A big Idolm@ster and Asuka's fan here
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2016, 07:22:28 am »
Guys, any links for download of cinderella master 41-45 ?????
Keep Calm And Love Nino-chan~~

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2016, 07:34:57 am »
Guys, any links for download of cinderella master 41-45 ?????

... Isn't that technically against forum rules? I didn't think drawing the ire of Bandai Namco was something we wanted to do.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2016, 08:12:54 am »
... Isn't that technically against forum rules? I didn't think drawing the ire of Bandai Namco was something we wanted to do.
What? It is against forum rules...but I cannot possibly buy the CD  :'( I am trying buy 43 tho

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2016, 09:37:03 am »
What? It is against forum rules...but I cannot possibly buy the CD  :'( I am trying buy 43 tho

we are not allowed to post links to illegal downloads here
however, if you really are looking for them withtout buying them simply try to google them or use nyaa
I am sure there are some sites which are there

I buy most of the Im@s CDs I like or my friend in Japan buys them so I can't help you with download links

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2016, 09:47:32 am »
we are not allowed to post links to illegal downloads here
however, if you really are looking for them withtout buying them simply try to google them or use nyaa
I am sure there are some sites which are there

I buy most of the Im@s CDs I like or my friend in Japan buys them so I can't help you with download links

Thanks!!  :D

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2016, 12:31:09 am »
Why no comments on latest batch yet?  ???

Radio Happy turned out great.  So damn catchy. XD  My only gripe is that it's so short lol, the song was over before I knew it.(After listening to it a 2nd time, I realized it didn't have a 3rd/final chorus strangely O.o)  Still my fav from the group tho, Its super happy vibes is enough to make up for it, something I look for the most in im@s songs.  All the hype was worth it.

The one that surprised me the most was Yuka's Koiiro Energy.  That arrange/composition for the full ver.(best one overall imo) was so perfect! it had me tearing up. >.>  Also something I failed to catch in the preview was Yuka's strong vocals.  Much like Yumi's, it fits in with and carries the song so well.  I honestly couldn't pick one song over the other lol.  So my favs for this batch:

1: Radio Happy
2: Lilac Time & Koiiro Energy

All in all, this batch was a big win for Passion for sure. XD
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:32:46 am by Nayre »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2016, 03:45:25 am »
My rankings:

Ontology = Radio Happy > (by a lil bit) Koiiro Energy > Lilac Time >>> Koi no Hamburg