Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hey heeeeeeey~✿  (Read 2722 times)

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
Hey heeeeeeey~✿
« on: November 04, 2015, 05:14:05 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm Nagi, nice to meet you!
I want to start my introduction saying that I've been using the wiki a lot since last year, but I decided to join the forum now lmao, very late, I know ayyy
I've knew about iM@S since I started to like anime, manga and all that things (around 2010-2011, when iM@S 2 was released). I watched some videos about the Hatsune Miku DLC for iM@S 2 and that's how I learned about iM@S, however, I didn't care so much for it till November 2014, when I started playing iM@S CG and then it's when I've joined to the fandom and I started to learn a lot about iM@S! Till now, I've played One For All, Mobage's Cinderella Girls, Starlight Stage, Million Live! and SideM.
My favorite female idols are: Miki Hoshii, Takane Shijou, Iori Minase, Anzu Futaba, Koume Shirasaka, Syoko Hoshi, Mayu Sakuma & Ranko Kanzaki.
And my favorite male idols are: Hokuto Ijuuin (<3), Hayato Akiyama, Shiki Iseya, Takeru Taiga, Jun Fuyumi, Michio Hazama, Natsuki Sakaki, Haruna Wakazato, Tsubasa Kashiwagi & Yukihiro Kamiya.
I like them all, but my personal favs are Miki, Anzu and Hokuto! :D
About me, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Spain, so please, excuse me for my grammar errors!
That's all for my introduction! I hope to continue learning about iM@S here, and meet more fans too! See you in the forum!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: Hey heeeeeeey~✿
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 05:59:06 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you watched the 2011 anime after all?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 06:33:13 pm »
Welcome!!

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 08:38:23 pm »
Hello,

We're a small but friendly forum.

Have you watched the 2011 anime?  If not, then I suggest you do that since that's how a lot of us started.  If yes, then I would recommend playing the games (which you've been doing).  It seems you played One for All, so that's great.  You can also watch youtube videos for Idolm@ster 2 if you don't feel like playing it on the PS3.  You can also watch videos for Idolm@ster 1 as well.

Check out other Im@s stuff like the music albums, mangas, dramas, movie, OVA, etc if you feel like it.  I'm sure you know about the wiki on this site, so keep on reading it.  The people here have worked hard on it, so special thanks to them.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 08:39:58 pm »
Welcome, Nagi! You seem to already be very familiar with iM@S!

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 09:11:01 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you watched the 2011 anime after all?
Thank you!! Yeah, I've seen it! I've also seen the movie, the OVA and CG's two anime seasons. The only animes that I've not seen are the pre-2nd Vision era, a lot of people told me that they are not worth to watch, but I may give them a chance.

Welcome!!
Thank you!  ;D

Hello,

We're a small but friendly forum.

Have you watched the 2011 anime?  If not, then I suggest you do that since that's how a lot of us started.  If yes, then I would recommend playing the games (which you've been doing).  It seems you played One for All, so that's great.  You can also watch youtube videos for Idolm@ster 2 if you don't feel like playing it on the PS3.  You can also watch videos for Idolm@ster 1 as well.

Check out other Im@s stuff like the music albums, mangas, dramas, movie, OVA, etc if you feel like it.  I'm sure you know about the wiki on this site, so keep on reading it.  The people here have worked hard on it, so special thanks to them.
Hello, and thanks! Yes, like I said, I've seen the 2011 anime, OVA and movie! I'll make sure to check some mangas and dramas!

Welcome, Nagi! You seem to already be very familiar with iM@S!
Thank you! Yeah, I've learned a lot of things those months playing and reading info on the net! :P

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 07:01:07 am »
Haha, flashy intro! XD  Hello! Welcome!! Enjoy your stay!!! And all that stuffs.  ;D
Holy crap, you immersed yourself in the whole im@s experience in only a year?  I would have exploded.  Too mucho for me. x. x  That's great! that you're so into it. XD   
Yay, more Miki and Anzu love!  So I noticed you like them blondes... I luv 'em too.  ;)
Wow, Spain? Right on.  And no worries, your grammar is prolly better than mine.(coming from a US born XD)
Aye, see ya around!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 06:44:44 am »
Yay, a fellow Miki-ist! ;D Ah, Miki-sama...the image of sheer perfection. *swoon* ♥
Anzu's one of my top CGs too, as is Rika (speaking of blondes).

Actually I discovered iM@S through the 1st vision games back in the XBOX 360 days. I still remember watching communication videos of Miki's "awakened" path.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 06:53:14 am »
Welcome! And have fun! o/