Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER 10TH Anniversary (plus personal stories about iM@S)  (Read 5813 times)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER 10TH Anniversary (plus personal stories about iM@S)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 04:30:38 pm »
Right next to the im@s arcade machines in Hey in Akihabara. I finally got a chance to play arcadem@s there, yay!

But i'm surprised you found that (uninspired) message i wrote down there... and you even took a photo, damn.

I was just paying a visit the local IM@S desk (or maybe shrine haha) and leaving down my sentiments about the concert in that notebook. Skimming through all the Japanese, I found your's as well as Azu's writing lol.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 05:01:16 pm »
Wow.

Azu's handwriting is as bad as he told me it was.

Also, I got your "Hello!" from Azu, Saturos. Hello back!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 06:41:47 pm »
\o/
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 07:24:30 pm »
But first an foremost, i got my hands on the 765pro 10th penlights:

OH...MY...GAHHH!!!

I'm guessing Ami/Mami share the same one?  If so, who's the one on the far right?  Oh nvm I think it's Kotori.

Thx a lot for posting!  I've been dying to see the whole set. XD
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:46:11 pm by Nayre »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 07:44:48 pm »
Actually i bought 2 sets ;) And a 3rd Yukiho penlight of mycstea (from one of the 7 sets he split up so he has 8 chihaya lights...)
And yes, the twins share one (the third from the right), and yes the penlight on the far right is Kotori.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 01:38:23 am »
As for me, I got interested in it after watching a few episodes. After deciding that Idolmaster 2 is coming to the PS3, the rest was history and I started buying some of the CDs, and the PSP games. While it took awhile to get used to the game, but I eventually mastered the game mechanics, although I fully understood the story when One For All came out since I knew enough Japanese since I finished teaching myself Intermediate and eventually went on to Advanced.

I own most of the games, aside from the XBox ones or at least one of each series (Idolmaster 2, SP Missing Moon and Wondering Star, Shiny Festa Honey Sound, One for All, G4U Pack 9 and Cinderella G4U Pack 2). Planning to get Anzu, Ranko and Rin in the future.

But yes, not sharing much considering that I already wrote a blog post about my experiences with the franchise, so it will be redundant.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 08:50:53 am »
Considering nearly a month has passed, it's high time to get off my ass and reminisce. Yes, I see the old jokes are abundant. :P

Starting with extremes, the very earliest I've been exposed to Idolmaster was by this Mario Musical -- and likely as well around it's time frame -- which sported Agent Yoru o Yuku throughout the madness. Though I felt this song a catchy start, my interest admittedly never developed from there. On the upside, this video has shown me Bokurano's Uninstall OP, which compliments an exceptional anime. I'd recommend any familiar face to watch this roller coaster of feels.

Moving forward a bit -- and around late 2011, I was somewhat aware of the franchise and Chihaya's prominence, though I never heeded this too much. Still, I reached a stage where I began to actively pursue anime, having been enthralled by Hayao Miyazaki's work along textbook giants like Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop. It paved my appreciation of Japanese medium as a whole -- so long as reviews backed this up. Eventually, this brought me to Steins;Gate.

I cried to that, even, so blame my fondness of tragedy... but there, it provided a long-term fondness for Asami Imai, whose serene, often moody tone just sat well with me. Browsing her roles for more, I was surprised to find among them Chihaya Kisaragi. Given the prospect of witnessing her singing voice on top of my initial praise, my interest was sold. In addition to viewing images of Chihaya, she had an introversion about her I could easily relate with. Everything began.

Upon finishing the original Idolmaster anime, I gradually found myself watching performance videos from Youtube. I was especially intrigued by how our numerous idols could be interchanged for songs. The very concept of producing was also a strong point -- it's virtually the one way to connect with these girls. After doing some research on international shipping and currency exchanges, I finally indulged on a iM@S2 purchase for the PS3; my first of many things to come.

Now to the present, I took a hobby in requesting videos from known uploaders; I loved the idea of making these performances my own in a personal sense. Regardless, I wised up to the fact people can be ungrateful for this -- and because of my charitable nature, this simply wouldn't do; I felt a desire to give something back. That brought me to this forum, not only to share my newfound iM@S passion with awesome friends, but to bring the compendiums to prosperity.

Damn is it ever a grand feeling, and I'll look to share this for years to come. Bring on the generations, my story's far from over.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 12:07:02 pm »
So, I was been exposed for a franchise for more than 2 years, but didn't became a fan in 2014.

In 2013 there was a Touhou song : Pettan,Pettan,Tsurupettan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX050NcDNAU
At 1:20, in the background singers were saying: Tokachi tsuku shite, a reference that I didn't realized, until last year. But there were more examples about my exposure, that I can't remember.
It was 2014. I was into OS-tans for a while. I heard for a long time, that there was a MAD video called THE OS iDOLM@STER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZELmN4fLU
So I searched THE iDOLM@STER, then I founded out that was a franchise. There was a medley of Master Artist 2 and I listened to it. So I searched more about a franchise and I founded a Youtube video of a gameplay of THE iDOLM@STER 2 and ever since that I became in love with that franchise and I became a fan!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~