THE iDOLM@STER > Other iM@S discussion

Board opening

(1/3) > >>

Yunabeco:
Yep, another board. There are many iM@S-related topics, including ones not covering games, characters, or derived products, but those don't seem to have a place anywhere outside the General Chatter. I'd feel bad sending them there, since they're still iM@S-related.

This board is for those topics. I'm testing the waters for now; I'm still hesitating between this and a board merge with Characters and/or Derived products.

animagic4u:
Sounds like a good place for us to discuss lives and seiyuu

Virgofall:

--- Quote from: Yunabeco on August 17, 2015, 09:34:46 pm ---There are many iM@S-related topics, including ones not covering games, characters, or derived products, but those don't seem to have a place anywhere outside the General Chatter. I'd feel bad sending them there, since they're still iM@S-related.
--- End quote ---
This brings me to a question about the "Community works" forum; does the content there HAVE to be iM@S-specific content? I ask because it hasn't been very clear, and in light of this board's existence, I'd assume fan content would qualify for discussion here (and indeed has been discussed in General Chatter in past). Maybe it's obvious to most people, idk, but it isn't obvious to me.

altuixde:
Content in "Community works" doesn't have to be iM@S-specific. :)

iM@S related fan content could be discussed here in this (Other iM@S discussion) board, but if you've made it yourself then it probably belongs in Community works.

SakuraMaxX:
Don't merge character boards pls

The only thing people ever do with the character board is spam pictures they found on danbooru or something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version