Community > General chatter

Better know a Producer

<< < (5/5)

SapphicSari:
1. How did you first learn about “The iDOLM@STER”? What were your first impressions?

I was trying to find a Project Diva game online, but instead found iM@S. I wanted to check it out, so I begged my mom to buy me a copy off eBay, even if it was in Japanese.

2. Have you played any of the idolm@ster games? If so, which is your favorite?

iM@S 2, before the flood took the PS3.

3. Which idol is your favorite and why?

Mami Futami, I love her voice and appearance, they're so cute!

4. What is your favorite idolm@ster song and why?

ALRIGHT was the first to reduce me to tears, but I love Aoi Tori to death. Every remix sounds good, and every idol sounds good singing it (Yayoi's is at least passable)

5. What’s your favorite aspect of the idolm@ster series?

The relationship between the characters. Especially the girls and Producer.

6. When and how did you become a “Producer”? That is, when did you consider yourself an idolm@ster fan?

Only until recently. I remembered the game because of SiIvaGunner, of all things. I decided to check it out again, and loved it.

7. Have you ever been to an idolm@ster live concert? Please share your experience or any particularly special memories if so.

God I wish...

8. Do you play any of the mobile game series such as Cinderella Girls and Million Live?

I want to play Million Live so bad. All the idols look so cute, especially that girl Emily...

9. Have you watched the 2011 series or Cinderella Girls anime? If so, what are your thoughts?

Yes! The 2011 one is so good, man...haven't seen CG.

10. Do you have any favorite seiyuu related to the idolm@ster series?

Juri Takita, Kenji Akabane, Rie Kugimiya, and Asami Shimoda. Eri Kitamura and Yui Horie were also both in Xenoglossia.

11. Shout out your love about the idolm@ster series, say anything you’d like!

Why isn't Kotori real...I'd like to marry her...  :'( In all seriousness, this series has helped me out a lot recently, and I have to thank everyone involved with it. It's never gonna cure me, but it always brightens my day and distracts me from my depression.

delmiss:
1. I was browsing Touhou fan art when I stumbled across a bunch of iM@S stuff and thought to myself "I like the character designs" so I did my research and eventually watched the anime.

2. Nope, unless you count that one Kirari flash game.

3. I have three.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version