Username: Password:

Author Topic: IM@s girls covering English songs.  (Read 1178 times)

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
IM@s girls covering English songs.
« on: August 11, 2015, 05:23:30 pm »
Okay. This is a thread that I came up with while listening to "Take Me To Church" by Hozier at YouTube. Because I know that this would be a perfect song for the girls to cover, along with "If You're Not Here" by Menudo. I just don't know who.

Alright, I know some of you will now say, "but you know that Japanese people in general aren't proficient in English, right?" I know, let's just imagine that they are, and can perfectly sing in English too. Just go with that, m'kay?

Also, there are concerns, maybe, regarding cutesy Japanese voices being annoying when heard speaking English. I know that too. But I know that some of you here might have a English voice you have in mind whenever you imagine an English dub or some sort of that. So go with that instead.

So yeah, what English songs would you like the Idols to cover? Or rather, what could you imagine them covering? You know.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: IM@s girls covering English songs.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 05:34:45 pm »
Well, they already have one full English cover song (VACATION) which is a great song. :)

I've been asking them to cover a few songs in English for the past few CDs, here's one I'd especially like to hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMspT2TOMA

I'd also like to hear my idols sing some Rolling Stones stuff, but hahaha, that would just be funny.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: IM@s girls covering English songs.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 06:38:02 pm »
Well, there's VACATION, as animagic4u said.
I think that's kind of cool. I didn't think of one yet. But...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rduibzPRfoc

Titanic, Titanic everywhere. xD