Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 1274 times)

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Hello :)
« on: July 08, 2015, 06:01:05 am »
Hi everyone, i'm JT, or kraytor, either is fine tho most ppl call me by my initials. Been into im@s for only 4 years (starting from weiss schwarz tcg) but stayed cause of ML before i went into the actual games. Just recently started CG's mobile game. I almost forgot project-imas had a forum and i've been meaning to join for a while now just that i got lazy lol..

I'm from Singapore, guessing whoever's from there already knows me. And my idols would be Chihaya, Konomi and Riina.

As for other hobbies. mostly into cardgames and vn and anime. big 07th expansion fan as well as a type-moon fan.

Hope to enjoy producing with you all :)

Tafira

• Apprentice
  • Casual Fan :)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:24:51 am »
Wow starting from Weiss Schwarz? Thats an interesting way to get into imas- usually you get INTO Weiss Schwarz because you know the source material XDDD.
I was debating on trying CG myself- but I think one imas mobile game is enough for me.

Oh an 07th expansion fan? Not sure if this is relevant to you- but how do you feel about the release of higurashi and umineko on steam. Also which do you like more? :)
Haau~ mou okaeri~!

Also I checked that guide you made- and the secondary one you linked. Both are nice.
I actually had done that for a recent event- the problem was I had underestimated how many candies I needed. I started with around 1800~ and a 90k ap team. I barely made it into 1200~ range on the last few days, and had exams so I wasn't able to rush out the last few hours- so I ended up around 1240. It nearly killed my enthusiasm to play.
What's worse is the event he used was the one I was trying so desperately ;-;

Anyways! Good to see you here. PM me if you want to add me on ML.

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 06:28:22 am »
haha i'm glad to see some people did use my guide.

Which do i like more eh.. frankly i like the characters for higurashi more but i like the story for umineko more. The steam release...i felt cheated lol, thought higurashi would be voiced.

As for spending 1.2k candies..don't worry. i spent nearly 2k candies on PSL for konomi and still failed T_T

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 06:34:58 am »
Hey kraytor, welcome!

I think we have a few Singaporeans on this forum, but how can you have (some) confidence that you know them already? Just curious. :)

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 06:37:58 am »
Hi altuixde

Hmm, well we do have regular meetups for birthday celebrations of the main casts, and during AFA14 (anime festival asia for those that don't know) when mingosu, nuu and haramii came down we got more people.

theres probably a few that don't meet up with my group but hopefully i can find out who those guys are :)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 06:46:46 pm »
Hey there, kraytor!  Hehe, we've been getting some international fans lately; first Australia, now Singapore?  Welcome and glad to have you aboard! XD  Haha, that's so awesome how you got into im@s from Weiss Schwarz.  I'm actually starting to take an interest in it myself(got curious after seeing the cards all the time in the character wiki pages) and have been watching/reading tutorials on it recently.  It looks more difficult than most card games I've seen but damn it looks really fun!  ;D

Hmm, well we do have regular meetups for birthday celebrations of the main casts, and during AFA14 (anime festival asia for those that don't know) when mingosu, nuu and haramii came down we got more people.

theres probably a few that don't meet up with my group but hopefully i can find out who those guys are :)

Ah nice, you got to attend anisong 2014!  Someone posted a recorded video on youtube of the part where the 3 of them were doing introductions in engrish,(was that you guys?) but I can no longer find it. :/   It was so cute too!  Oh, and how were LiSA and Yanagi Nagi? XD

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 07:29:37 pm by Nayre »

kraytor

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:44 am »
Hi Nayre!

WS ain't too hard once you get used to it.

As for the recording, actually our group wasn't the one that recorded it, we're too busying cheering lol.

LiSA and yanaginagi were amazing too, Crossing field was probably the highlight cause it was her Jap + Eng Mix ver.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 05:25:45 am »
Oh, there's new people here. Welcome!

Wow... card game? I wanted some cards, but there's nothing like that (besides Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon and stuffs) here.

Anyway, have fun! o/