Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 1911 times)

fish

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Hi!
« on: July 04, 2015, 11:53:40 am »
Hello all! I'm Alyshia/Fish (calling me either is fine!), and I'm a 20 year old girl from Australia.

I've tried and failed to get my friends into imas, so I've turned to this forum in hopes of finding people here to talk to about imas related stuff instead haha

I first got into imas quite a while ago, I couldn't give you the exact year but it was before 2nd vision happened. I got into it after seeing imas videos on youtube basically, lol. I then got interested in other stuff instead and forgot about it for a while until recently-ish, and now I'm back into it again!

I've played SP (just a bit, though) and One For All. I play a bit of the mobages too.

As for my favourite idols, my fav 765pro is Chihaya, my fav ML is Matsuri, my fav CG is Kirari, and my fav SideM is Natsuki.

And as for other interests, um...I'm a big fan of Evangelion, I'm into Kingdom Hearts, I'm starting to get into Fire Emblem (I've played Awakening and Sacred Stones), I've fallen into Dragon Age hell recently, and um, just anime and video games in general I guess? I also like drawing, 3D modeling and animation.

I cant think of anything else to say here, so I guess I'll just leave it at that!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 05:16:17 pm »
Welcome aboard, fish! Looks like you have a wide variation of interests :o Enjoy your stay and I'm sure you can find some good buddies around ;D

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 05:58:57 pm »
You've come to the right place to talk about imas related stuff! On this forum we talk about non imas related stuff quite often as well, so I think you'll be able to to chat with people here about any interests.

Do people call you fish in real life too? How'd you get that nickname?

Tafira

• Apprentice
  • Casual Fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 06:03:28 pm »
So diversified O_O. Nice to have you here!

The forum isn't SUPER active- look at some of the stats if you wanted to see it's peak (around four years ago), but every day there's a few posts.
Also, Setsuna has posted some things you might be interested in (as an Australian).
There's a ton of creativity and fun topics here though- its really quite amazing.

Enjoy your stay! ^^

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 08:00:18 pm »
HELLO!!  Welcome!!  Fish huh? That's a rather peculiar nickname! XD  Ooh an Aussie!  Do you have that accent?  For some reason I always liked hearing the way they speak.  Sorry, I know nothing else about Australia in general, other than the things I learned from Finding Nemo lol.(Sydney, seagulls that go "MOINE!")

Aye, I hear ya.  Being an im@s fan outside of Japan is loneliness...

Well now, you predate me as a fan by several years.(and here I was, excited to be a senpai T.T)  Haha, I found im@s through the anime a couple years back and I know what you mean.  I'm sorta on and off about it as well, getting distracted by other things, then finding my way back.  But this year's the 10th; tons of stuffs going on!  Are ya excited?! XD

And you have more game experience than me too. *twiddles thumbs in corner*

Sweet, more Chihaya luvin'.  ;)

Wow, that's a lot of stuff you're into!  Fire Emblem's quite fun(even though I suck at it  ::)), I've yet to play Awakening.  As for gaming/anime in general, we have a few threads on those as well, though prolly not as active.

Well, it's nice to meet you!  It's always great to have more im@s fans around, hope you enjoy it here!  ;D

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 10:50:26 pm by Nayre »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 01:35:09 am »
Welcome, Alyshia.  We're a small, but friendly forum.  So, feel free to chat/post. 

You should check out some posts that Setsuna made since you're Australian.

That's impressive you got into Idolm@ster during 1st vision.  Many people here such as myself didn't get into Idolm@ster until the start of 2nd vision.

I see you've played One for All, so that's good since I think playing the main games helps you appreciate the franchise.

Looks like you're into RPGs and anime.  We have gaming and anime topics if you want to make posts.

I don't know what else to say at this time, so sorry about that.  I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here especially with people that contribute a lot to this site/wiki.  Sadly, I don't contribute anything, but it's cool. 

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:04:15 am by mariokirby »

fish

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 06:52:12 am »
Do people call you fish in real life too? How'd you get that nickname?
Nah not in real life. I got the nickname a few years ago (jeez...it doesnt feel that long ago..) after some of my online friends decided that everyone needed a nickname based on food. They decided on fish for me, and I guess the nickname just stuck lol.

The forum isn't SUPER active- look at some of the stats if you wanted to see it's peak (around four years ago), but every day there's a few posts.
Also, Setsuna has posted some things you might be interested in (as an Australian).
That's alright, I'd probably get a bit overwhelmed if it was a super active forum haha. I'm kind of a forum newbie lol
And I'll make sure to check Setsuna's posts out then, I guess!

Ooh an Aussie!  Do you have that accent?  For some reason I always liked hearing the way they speak.
Yeah lol, I have an Aussie accent. It seems like a lot of people overseas like Australian accents, lol

Well now, you predate me as a fan by several years.(and here I was, excited to be a senpai T.T)  Haha, I found im@s through the anime a couple years back and I know what you mean.  I'm sorta on and off about it as well, getting distracted by other things, then finding my way back.  But this year's the 10th; tons of stuffs going on!  Are ya excited?! XD
Definitely! I wish I had the money required to actually go see the 10th anniversary concert, but I don't... I'll just have to wait for the bluray to come out I guess.
And lol, you probably have more experience than me anyway, the time I was into imas back in 1st vision didn't involve much more than looking at pretty videos lmao

Wow, that's a lot of stuff you're into!  Fire Emblem's quite fun(even though I suck at it  ::)), I've yet to play Awakening.
Oh, that's from FE7, right? That was the game I was planning on playing next actually!

You should check out some posts that Setsuna made since you're Australian.
I feel like I doubly need to check them out now, lol

That's impressive you got into Idolm@ster during 1st vision.  Many people here such as myself didn't get into Idolm@ster until the start of 2nd vision.
It's probably not as impressive as it seems haha. The only way it's really effected me is that I miss Ritsuko's old hairstyle, and also that I (kind of) remember how popular it was on niconico.

But anyway, thanks for the welcome, everyone! :D

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 10:28:49 pm »
Yeah lol, I have an Aussie accent. It seems like a lot of people overseas like Australian accents, lol

Aussie accents are perfect okay

But on another note, welcome to the forums! :3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 05:29:08 am »
Oh, a Chihaya fan... xD
Welcome there, fish! I hope you have fun here! o/