Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ciao!!  (Read 2630 times)

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Ciao!!
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:01:35 pm »
Praise the blue devil of midnight Shutokou! Nah, that's how I got my username, my favorite street racer - the Devil-Zeta in comic "Wangan Midnight." Pretty much it's a coincidence that Chihaya shares the same image color that Devil-Zeta has, and both of them has the ultimate power towards their own goals; The Devil-Z aimed to be the fastest, wildest tuned car on the capital highway of Japan, and Chihaya aimed to be the top singer of the world.

They also reflected two of my favorite things in life: Tuned cars and music.

I referred to what mariokirby and hibikiii wrote, since I have no idea what should I say... (I'm terrible at self-introduce :-X )

Country of Origin: Taiwan
Age: 28 (Yeah I know I'm kinda old by age, but my heart isn't old at all ;D )
Hobbies: Music (electronic, rock, epic, whatever I like), building plastic model kits, motorbikes, cars (mostly street tuning), video games (mostly racing ones), staring at chicks, dogs (me and my father own about 15 of them, all Chihuahua and Maltese.)

Q: How did you know Idolm@ster?
A: One For All, that's how things started. I leave my favorite game and decided to try something different, ended up this game really amazed me; the dancing moves looks so wonderful, and those songs are so charming like I've never heard of.

So after playing the game for a while, I started to wonder: What if I can find a longer version of "READY!!"? Back then I didn't know there are "M@STER VERSION" and all the album and anime stuff. But when I found it, I was really happy when I listened to their songs.

And then... since my first idol in OFA was Chihaya, I started to search for her personal data on the internet, that's where I gained a lot of feelings about her. First I found the wiki (yup, here) and I realized she joined the agency not to become an idol but to sing. Then I read something about her sealed past, and decided to look for more about it. That's where I ended up with the episode 20 of the anime... man, I've never felt this touched before! Especially when it came to the point that Chihaya stumbled, locked herself in her apartment, Haruka was like "Imma bring you back at all cost!!" And when all the girls rush to the stage, help Chihaya to start singing, that's where my eyes start getting wet. Ever since, I can't put any effort on others but focused on these two.

The last stuff I bumped into was the comic "Sleeping Beauty", it showed me a "different" Chihaya from the game and anime but also grabbed my eyes.

Q: Who is your favorite iM@S girl?
A: Chihaya, mostly influenced by the anime. But her in-game development was also interesting, especially the pet store scene (can't stop laughing when her head really messed up by what producer answered. xD)
Also because of her singing, I have almost all of her songs collected in my WinAMP library ;D

Haruka also shared the throne because what she did when Chihaya stumbled, her sweet personality also counts. Plus she falls off like a boss.

Shiho, Kotoha and Shizuka are also on my list, Shiho is just like Chihaya, mostly a cold one, but sometimes being "awkwardly cute." Kotoha, although lacks in confidence and may break into tears when tried too hard at work, but is still a sweet girl. Shizuka? Well... being harsh towards adult like me, I might have one or two tricks that will tame her, to reveal the "true spirit" of her.

Basically you can say all girls in this general image will attract me - sweet, somehow mature. I can't stay with little ones like the Futami's or Iroi-sama.

Q: What is your favorite song of iM@S?
A: My, that's really hard to tell, cause there are so many!! But I'll just list most of them (mostly 765, but there are some others from new bloods found in Million Live):

- Promise
- Just be myself!!
- arcadia
- relations
- choco fondue!
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
- ALRIGHT*
- Kazabana
- Flower Girl
- READY!!
- Welcome!! (Eternal Harmony/Milky Way version - Chihaya's "Go~!" is adorable, while Miki's "GOOOOOOO!!!!!" is really cute and amazingly powerful!! XD)
- START!!
- M@STERPIECE
- Iridescent Miracle
- ステキハピネス
- Nostalgia
- Catch my dream
- 絵本
- FIND YOUR WIND!
- MUSIC♪
- Stardust Symphony (Million Live unit: Milky Way's theme song)
- Shooting Stars (Shizuka's solo)
- Blue Symphony (Shiho's solo)
- 君だけの欠片
- 鳥籠スクリプチュア

Alright, pretty much that's what I think. If you guys have questions feel free to ask ;)

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Ciao!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 10:04:24 pm »
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing how you got into iM@S. I think you'll find many friends here. :D

Also, I love dogs, but 15 dogs must really be something! How do you have time to do anything but care for them?

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 11:35:12 pm »
Nice to meet you, Tony.  Since you seem so interested in racing stuff, have you watched the Initial D anime?  I would be surprised if you haven't.

Age: 28 (Yeah I know I'm kinda old by age, but my heart isn't old at all ;D )

That's still young if you want to be scientifically correct.

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 06:00:58 pm »
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing how you got into iM@S. I think you'll find many friends here. :D

Also, I love dogs, but 15 dogs must really be something! How do you have time to do anything but care for them?

Thanks and I surely will ;) about our puppies, my father and mother are both retired from their job, so it's more like they will take care of all the kiddos.

Still, I put them in the garden so they can play a bit in the morning, give them a bath if I have a couple days off from work (although some of them really hate that XD)

Nice to meet you, Tony.  Since you seem so interested in racing stuff, have you watched the Initial D anime?  I would be surprised if you haven't.

Yeah I do own one or two comic books of Initial D, played Street Stage on my PSP, and there are tons of Super Eurobeat tracks in my PC ;D I also love Wangan Midnight and some other motorbike related Japanese comics.

Basically you can call me speed maniac, because I can't stop talking when the topic comes to cars.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 06:06:13 pm »
Welcome to the forum! You should watch other animes! For example "Idol Master: Xenoglossia", "Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette", "A. LI. CE.", "Strange dawn", "Smile PreCure" or "Spirited away"... I have many favourite animes! ;)  By the way, haven't you listened to "Precious grain" (Shizuka's song) or "Liar rouge" (Shiho's song)?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 06:35:25 pm »
...Well hey, welcome!
It's always nice having more fans make intro threads.

Video games tho. Love those things.

Holy crap fifteen dogs we can barely deal with my one are you some kind of super-human

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 06:38:41 pm »
Welcome to the forum! You should watch other animes! For example "Idol Master: Xenoglossia", "Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette", "A. LI. CE.", "Strange dawn", "Smile PreCure" or "Spirited away"... I have many favourite animes! ;)  By the way, haven't you listened to "Precious grain" (Shizuka's song) or "Liar rouge" (Shiho's song)?

Thank you for the suggestions, I did watch Spirited Away and some other anime. Actually I've watched almost every single movies from Miyazaki Hayao with my parents since I was five, the recent ones are also amazing. One Piece is also my cup of tea, I really like to watch them fight.

Actually I'm more of a mecha nerd, my room is full of Mobile Suit, ZOIDS and Armored Core model kits :p

And sure, I did listened to Liar Rouge and Precious Grain and I gotta say really like them (forgot to put them in my list, tho), they're all in my iM@S playlist ;D I do like characters with a more mature or sweet voice, Fuuka's bittersweet and Chizuru's 恋の音色ライン are also my favorites.

Maybe I'll dig more about anime stuff if I have time, but right now I'm pretty occupied by work since we're lack in human source. All the free time I have (except holidays) is the late night after work (like now, it's 00:30 here.)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 06:41:58 pm »
Maybe I'll dig more about anime stuff if I have time, but right now I'm pretty occupied by work since we're lack in human source. All the free time I have (except holidays) is the late night after work (like now, it's 00:30 here.)

pretty much me exactly

Except replace work with school.
Haha.
I want more free time. XD

If you're a mecha nerd, I recommend Asura Cryin'. The fights are very well-done and the concept is wonderfully unique.

Not to mention Yoh is amazing

it's also chock full of fanservice, pretty women, and cute girls, so like if you're into that idk XD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 06:49:14 pm »
...Well hey, welcome!
It's always nice having more fans make intro threads.

Video games tho. Love those things.

Holy crap fifteen dogs we can barely deal with my one are you some kind of super-human

It'd lame that I didn't make one :-X What about Grace? Your favorite game type? I used to play MMORPG like AION or TERA, but since I'm not a student anymore, job is killing my time.

Now I'm more into Final Fantasy XIII, Persona 4 The GOLDEN and Ace Combat 6, flying jet fighters is a really fun stuff to do! (Especially when you can shoot down enemies like a boss.)

Well, about my puppies, my old parents will help when I'm away for work :) And even though they tend to mess up my stuff, I do enjoy my time spent with them.

Recently there are four cats joined my family, three girls and a fat guy that looks like Garfield, who tends to fight with my hands if I want to pet him.

pretty much me exactly

Except replace work with school.
Haha.
I want more free time. XD

If you're a mecha nerd, I recommend Asura Cryin'. The fights are very well-done and the concept is wonderfully unique.

Not to mention Yoh is amazing

it's also chock full of fanservice, pretty women, and cute girls, so like if you're into that idk XD

Hah, school was my nightmare until I entered college - That heavenly four years.

Haven't heard about Asura Cryin', but I'll give it a try see if it's my cup of tea ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:53:55 pm by OniZetto »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 08:45:05 pm »
It'd lame that I didn't make one :-X What about Grace? Your favorite game type? I used to play MMORPG like AION or TERA, but since I'm not a student anymore, job is killing my time.

Now I'm more into Final Fantasy XIII, Persona 4 The GOLDEN and Ace Combat 6, flying jet fighters is a really fun stuff to do! (Especially when you can shoot down enemies like a boss.)

Well, about my puppies, my old parents will help when I'm away for work :) And even though they tend to mess up my stuff, I do enjoy my time spent with them.

Recently there are four cats joined my family, three girls and a fat guy that looks like Garfield, who tends to fight with my hands if I want to pet him.

Hah, school was my nightmare until I entered college - That heavenly four years.

Haven't heard about Asura Cryin', but I'll give it a try see if it's my cup of tea ;)

I was obsessed with friends when I joined, so I made one immediately. ^^"
Hmm...RPGs, definitely. I love fantasy-themed things like Legend of Zelda. I'm also a huge fan of fighters, with Tekken at the top of the list. Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, and Street Fighter also make the list, though DoA is probably at the bottom even though it's still good.

Cats. I love those puffballs.

Is college really that amazing? If so, I seriously can't wait. XDD

It's good, I thought. All-star cast of VAs with an interesting plot.
It can be REALLY hard to follow, however, and the beginning moves a bit slow. Season 2 moves astonishingly quickly, on the other side of the spectrum.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 05:32:05 pm »
I was obsessed with friends when I joined, so I made one immediately. ^^"
Hmm...RPGs, definitely. I love fantasy-themed things like Legend of Zelda. I'm also a huge fan of fighters, with Tekken at the top of the list. Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, and Street Fighter also make the list, though DoA is probably at the bottom even though it's still good.

Cats. I love those puffballs.

Is college really that amazing? If so, I seriously can't wait. XDD

It's good, I thought. All-star cast of VAs with an interesting plot.
It can be REALLY hard to follow, however, and the beginning moves a bit slow. Season 2 moves astonishingly quickly, on the other side of the spectrum.

You play fighters? That surprised me quite a bit :o I used to play KoF with my classmates after school, we can fight each other all night long, sweet childhood :)

Talking about college, you gotta believe me, but make sure you join a club tho!! It's the core of college life, music, dancing, arts, foreign culture you name it, all kinds of club awaits your subscription!!

Other than that, you may discover in the future by yourself. ;)

Well I try my best to watch it, but what is the theme of this series anyway?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:59:05 pm »
You play fighters? That surprised me quite a bit :o I used to play KoF with my classmates after school, we can fight each other all night long, sweet childhood :)

Talking about college, you gotta believe me, but make sure you join a club tho!! It's the core of college life, music, dancing, arts, foreign culture you name it, all kinds of club awaits your subscription!!

Other than that, you may discover in the future by yourself. ;)

Well I try my best to watch it, but what is the theme of this series anyway?

Oh yeah, plenty of them. My tastes can be a bit tomboyish, even though I also play otome games for some weird reason. :P It's part of that Makoto side of me--one part tomboy, one part REALLY girly.

I look forward to college. I'll take your advice and join all the clubs I want. :3

Theme...it's a bit hard to describe the theme.
I think I could call it something like "dealing with loss". Potential spoilers ahead, but you'd get the same information in a plot synapsis, so maybe not: The main character lost his best friend in a plane crash long ago, and uses her soul to power his mech, which is how all the mechs are powered. Each character in the series with their own mech (and even some who don't) has to find their own way to deal with the pain of losing someone they love.
In regards to plot, it follows a teenaged boy and his dead friend who accidentally come into contact with a heterochromic demon and suddenly embark on a journey to save the world.
That's as short as I can make it. XD

In all honesty, it combines supernatural, mecha, dealing with loss, and humor (not to mention a healthy dose of fanservice) to make an anime that's essentially the pinnacle of shounen. Right down to the endless filler episodes and hard-to-follow plot.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 10:51:36 pm »
Oh yeah, plenty of them. My tastes can be a bit tomboyish, even though I also play otome games for some weird reason. :P It's part of that Makoto side of me--one part tomboy, one part REALLY girly.

I look forward to college. I'll take your advice and join all the clubs I want. :3

The main character lost his best friend in a plane crash long ago, and uses her soul to power his mech, which is how all the mechs are powered. Each character in the series with their own mech (and even some who don't) has to find their own way to deal with the pain of losing someone they love.
In regards to plot, it follows a teenaged boy and his dead friend who accidentally come into contact with a heterochromic demon and suddenly embark on a journey to save the world.
That's as short as I can make it. XD

In all honesty, it combines supernatural, mecha, dealing with loss, and humor (not to mention a healthy dose of fanservice) to make an anime that's essentially the pinnacle of shounen. Right down to the endless filler episodes and hard-to-follow plot.

I think you're just like some of my college classmates, girls who like to play games such as Call of Duty or Dead Space with guys, while they also like to read and talk about otome comics a lot :o

I'm sure you won't miss anything exciting 8)

Hmm... soul-driven mecha? It feels like Evangelion that way, only EVA's are like giant cyborgs or augmented giants which needs a pilot to act as its brain. That was a quite old anime (which was on air when I was 12,) but it has similar plot as the one you're talking. I guess Evangelion is even harder to follow, but most of my classmates watched it till the end so I think it may be OK for me :)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 03:10:11 pm »
I think you're just like some of my college classmates, girls who like to play games such as Call of Duty or Dead Space with guys, while they also like to read and talk about otome comics a lot :o

I'm sure you won't miss anything exciting 8)

Hmm... soul-driven mecha? It feels like Evangelion that way, only EVA's are like giant cyborgs or augmented giants which needs a pilot to act as its brain. That was a quite old anime (which was on air when I was 12,) but it has similar plot as the one you're talking. I guess Evangelion is even harder to follow, but most of my classmates watched it till the end so I think it may be OK for me :)

That sounds like me. :P I have a varying taste of vidyo gayms, so I'll play pretty much whatever.

Really? I don't think I knew how Evangelion mechs worked. That's pretty cool. :3
It's a really good series once it gets going. :P

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!