Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 89840 times)

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2016, 02:31:31 am »
Talking about Caravan, another start this night. It will be great if the new SR is voiced.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2016, 09:38:28 am »
Talking about Caravan, another start this night. It will be great if the new SR is voiced.
nope it's an unvoiced

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 14, 2016, 03:41:28 am »
Proving that Scamco hates us...

There's a new campaign lasting the next couple of days where if you pay (around 3100 yen) for a 10-draw gacha, you get a ticket that you can redeem for a card of your choice. There are Rares and SRares available but you can also get almost any SSR + the bonus outfit for that girl + the room decoration.

(The game tracks what Star Jewels are bought and which are free so you can't save up your free ones).

Available girls only, limited SSRs (Kaede, Miria, TAKUMIN, Chieri, etc.) are exempt.

I was between Minami and Shiki and went with the latter. Minami's outfit is prettier but I'm a much bigger fan of Shiki so I grabbed her. I also got the new Koume from a pull... Not a huge fan but her outfit is adorable except for her giant sleeve.

So I now have 3 SSRs... Lol

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #363 on: May 14, 2016, 11:17:27 pm »
I already have 6 SSR with spent any money, but when Kaede SSR appeared, i spent 400$, but i didn't get nothing. This game is fucking Karma.

cobeng13

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 27, 2016, 03:09:17 pm »
Question on the idol commus
are the commus in CGSS in line with the story from the original game CG? or are they different?
If they are the same, can we consider the commus as canon and update the wiki as such?

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2016, 02:55:07 pm »
CG canon is such a weird thing because characters have changed so much... Like, Miku was much more tsundere initially, Anya spoke without much of an accent, and other stuff. A lot of the wiki pages do list Deresute material as canon tho. I think it should be, seeing as how we learn so little about the characters' backgrounds in normal CG.

To answer your question there's no real difference in the stories.

New song for the live groove is Junjou Midnight Densetsu starring Rina and Takumi. Might just need to try and rank if Takumi is the ranking SR...

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2016, 03:09:00 am »
Question on the idol commus
are the commus in CGSS in line with the story from the original game CG? or are they different?
If they are the same, can we consider the commus as canon and update the wiki as such?

From i heard in the interviews of the previous Idolm@ster Producer , he said the anime and Deresute dont have a same storyline. Maybe there are some conection with the anime like the references to the groups like NG or Dekoration.

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2016, 06:26:57 am »
I was quite impress for the Love Destiny's MV.  It's more like a music video rather than live. It's also interesting to see that the middle three acts like a sub and the two on the corner is the main.
The stage settings are gorgeous. Excited to see more different things in the future.

FloLico

• Greenhorn
  • "Link! With you! For! Ever~!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 03, 2016, 06:48:08 am »
....anyways, it seems that today is Starlight Stage's first anniversary....
The log in screen changes and i even got 2500 Star Jewel today.
and finally.... new outfit for 3D performance. and it looks fancier.
Deviantart; Flodoodling
CGSS ID; TBA
SideM ID; TBA

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 17, 2016, 09:30:47 pm »
I know it's already almost over, but since no one here posted it yet... (CG threads dead or wat  :o)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/12/the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-starlight-stage-anniversary-celebrated-with-amazing-80-meter-transit-station-display

Here's a walkthrough of the station:

https://youtu.be/APEE9zz2jPQ

Got me all emotional and stuff.  It's like walking into a dream.  :'(  Wish I could go in person, I'd give that Uzuki pillar a big hug lol idc if I looked like a weirdo. XD  Embrace the egao!

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 18, 2016, 08:49:23 am »
I saw couple of those on Twitter, actually!

I looked at the entire Chrunchyroll article and it looked really awesome! Wish that I've been there...

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Vacxy

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
What is next?
« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2016, 01:45:34 am »
Now the game added new features like MV with 3 idols, upgrade stats by fans, new commom dress, the return of old gatcha limited.

What else could add?

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: What is next?
« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2016, 11:31:20 am »
Now the game added new features like MV with 3 idols, upgrade stats by fans, new commom dress, the return of old gatcha limited.

What else could add?

A seal/sticker shop like love live hast, to buy ssr and sr idols with them

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: What is next?
« Reply #373 on: September 28, 2016, 05:59:47 am »

What else could add?

Would definitely love to have Costumes as either gatcha or rewards.
Mixer gatcha (discard 3~5 cards with same rarity, and get new one that aren't the same one that you just discarded) would also be great.

Now that they have added dormitories, I guess that's all from me.
I am totally fine without the costume gatcha and mixer gatcha, though.
The team is doing great as far as systems go.

My biggest wish is to have a better writer. That's all.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2016, 05:17:29 pm »
Any thoughts on the new event? I like it, you get 2 diffrent sr girls without having to rank (and you get a bunch to get high star levels if you do all extra missions), the missions are fun and you can choose which songs you play and so on. I want more live parades xD