Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 114414 times)

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #330 on: February 13, 2016, 07:15:17 pm »
Hmm. I am using level 15 star rank which is the maximum here already but it never seems to drop here.T_T
which Idol du you use? and are you playing the specific songs? because if you play the daily specific songs (today it's cute)
that you should get a bunch of idols with a level 15 star level idol

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 13, 2016, 07:18:45 pm »
If you are already getting 2 event items per song ([1x card OR token]+[1x token]) there is nothing more you can do to improve your chances.
Your chance to get "normal" event SR is about 10-15% and for "rare" SR the chance is about 1-2%.
Things like song difficulty, center star rank or daily bonus color improve your chance to get "some" event item, but the chance of getting something useful (i mean SR) from it is predetermined. Also you can't get 2 cards' per song, the second event item is always tokens.
But with token system implemented it's not a problem anymore since you get something like ~5k tokens per event wich is enough to buy all cards x1, all jewels and stamina drinks.
Anyway, GL, i'm pretty sure you'll eventually get at least one of each girl while event lasts if you play enough.

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2016, 03:29:22 pm »
Noooooo.T_T Another 10 pull and no SSR but 3 SR again..... i am super stressed.T_T

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2016, 03:32:11 pm »
So Fumika got chosen for the next chapter. Huh. Would have bet anything on it being Kaede or Nao.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 26, 2016, 05:14:40 pm »
So Fumika got chosen for the next chapter. Huh. Would have bet anything on it being Kaede or Nao.
I second that... I had a theory that they use the Idols in the way they had bigger cameos in the anime, but seems not like it...
I still guess the next chapter will be akane... because she was at the happy princess live and we have all other idols from that episode already

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2016, 09:32:06 pm »
Predicting Akane for the reasons you said, Nana because she got a ton of development, or Sachiko because she's the member of KBYD who's the most popular and the "leader".

The Happy Princess thing makes sense for why Mayu got in so early. She seemed like a random choice too.

And now that I think about it, Koi Kaze probably is still upcoming because Your Stars Shine On Me is such a slow song and they didn't want two ballads so close to each other.

In other news I spent actual real money on a 10 gacha, and got... 9 Rares that I already had with the exception of Sakura and Ako. :'] But I got the Takumi SR so it's slightly worth it.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2016, 04:13:58 pm »
suprised that the new story is natsuki
I was sure it would be akane because of her early cameo in the anime but
well that's it for this theory...
they seem to just randomly pick songs...

VVUsagi

• Greenhorn
  • ~Bibi
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 10, 2016, 02:43:08 am »
I'm sure they have their reasons, from what I can tell, Fumika and Natuski didn't have a single song in the game until now, while Akane at the very least was in the Passion Gokigen Party Night. By this reasoning, I predict Nina or Momoka will have a song next.

As for my actual preference... I haven't actually heard that many CG songs so I wouldn't know.
Avatar stolen fromKomore's Pixiv. He draws a lot of Idolm@ster stuff, especially Million Live. I recommend checking it out!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2016, 04:07:26 am »
At this point, I feel like Namco is doing whatever they want that they pull out of a hat in terms of song selection.

For all we know, the next song could be Yui's of all things.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #339 on: March 14, 2016, 07:10:06 am »
PSA, if you have one of the Android phones able to run the Android N developer preview, don't flash it if you intend to play games with (somewhat) serious touchscreen timing like deresuta.
Like most developer previews out there, it's not 100% optimized, and has a number of performance issues.
That translates into regular tiny lag spikes that may even mess with audio and note sync, even in low 2D mode, which is an issue unless you're on Debut difficulty.

Tested on Nexus 6P and build NPC56P.

Other than that, the game seems perfectly compatible. Some of the others apps I had weren't, so props for that. And N itself is great.

In other news: At what level is Romantic Now unlocked? It's stuck in my head for some reason.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 14, 2016, 08:30:44 am »
Level 48 after you beat the previous song, Venus Syndrome.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 15, 2016, 11:22:11 am »
When Kimiko is bored because she can't go out because of her broken leg
ANd I know the quality sucks and some idols sing other idols songs but f*ck it xDDD

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2016, 11:11:14 am »
Oh god the Airi event has begun... hopefully I've prepared enough cus I think it might be intense lmao. I love the song tho and she's my CG fav so it should be fun! good luck to anyone else tiering, this is my first serious attempt at it so hopefully it goes well for everyone!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 11:14:45 am by Alex »

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2016, 02:43:09 pm »
Thanks, ChocoCats.

Still on Android N, most performance issues seem to be fixed with build NPC56W. Had a sync issue in the middle of Orange Sapphire Pro, which was corrected by forcing a resync with pause/resume. Wasn't able to reproduce it.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 28, 2016, 03:45:48 pm »
New song with Chie and Kaoru upcoming! Probably gonna be a happy funky song I guess.