Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 94005 times)

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2016, 08:25:32 pm »
New event is under way,  and I must say this event song "Tulip" is really awesome, its kinda on the harder side though. At least the song is fun to listen to.

Frederica and Syuko are the event rewards. Frederica being the ranking reward and Syuko being the points reward. I'll have to make some time this week to play, I like that Frederica card a lot!!! >.>

What do you all think of the event? Are you aiming for the top? Do you like the new song?

woah boy i was super pumped for this event already... then I found out Mika, Kanade and Shiki were also in the story..!??!? and the backgrounds of the cards????? are you kidding me haha
So many faves of mine in this event.. I need to do well at it.. I really want both the Syuko and Frederica cards..

As for the song, it's gorgeous, I need it on my ipod hahaaa

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 02, 2016, 10:15:12 am »
How do u guys do in this event? Do u guys play master difficulties or lower here? I cant seem to past master difficulties except for Anya songs lol.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 02, 2016, 11:45:36 am »
How do u guys do in this event? Do u guys play master difficulties or lower here? I cant seem to past master difficulties except for Anya songs lol.

Playing Master all the way, the only song I have difficuties with on master is m@gic

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 02, 2016, 12:05:19 pm »
Same here.
I only play lower difficulties when i'm about to go to bed but have less than 50 stamina.
Master+ for Tulip is kinda hard though. I hope i'll FC it in time, don't want to miss the trophy (for highscore ranking)...

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2016, 03:46:12 pm »
Hiks all of u guys are such hardcore here. I mean, i can finish Osu tatakae oendan in ds on super hard, Miku psp on veru hard and rhythm thief perfect but i seems to can not adapt really well with this one here.TT

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 04, 2016, 06:11:57 pm »
Daaaaang omg I must suck at this game.

How do you guys play, and on what? I play on an iPhone 5 with my thumbs (holding it kind of like a DS or PSP). I know the Best Way (tm) to play is by setting it on a table and playing it like a piano, but I can't get used to that...

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 04, 2016, 06:43:54 pm »
Daaaaang omg I must suck at this game.

How do you guys play, and on what? I play on an iPhone 5 with my thumbs (holding it kind of like a DS or PSP). I know the Best Way (tm) to play is by setting it on a table and playing it like a piano, but I can't get used to that...

on my phone I just hold it in my hand and play but on a phone be sure to use the setting for phones which makes the distance between the buttons to press a bit wider.
but most of the time I play on my tablet...

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #322 on: February 05, 2016, 09:03:55 am »
I play with 2 thumbs, but I have a lot of experience with SIF (5 buttons? That's cake compared to 9!). The only problem I have with the game is the stupid sliders that go all the way across the screen. They are incredibly unforgiving. Then again, sliders in general have really bad detection in this game.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2016, 12:08:19 am »
So, since this is one of my favorite things that idolmaster does...

Has anyone found any idol-specific actions for certain songs or just in general? Here's what I've found:

-During Dokidoki Rhythm, Rika is the only idol to have sparkly eyes, and as far as I know this is the only song she does it in...
-Kirari won't frown during a song. She only makes a >:D expression.
-Takumi has a specific face she does. It's basically the face from her Valentine's SR+.
-Nono never looks at the camera.
-Koume's other eye is never visible.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2016, 02:23:14 am »

Has anyone found any idol-specific actions for certain songs or just in general? Here's what I've found:

-Takumi has a specific face she does. It's basically the face from her Valentine's SR+.

those this I also noticed especially takumi. I always wondered why she suddenly blushes and everyone just looks normal xD

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2016, 12:35:23 pm »

-During Dokidoki Rhythm, Rika is the only idol to have sparkly eyes, and as far as I know this is the only song she does it in...
-Nono never looks at the camera.
Anzu makes her awkward smile at the end of both, Anzu no Uta and Happy x2 Days. Only if she is in the leader position.

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2016, 02:05:31 am »
Hmmm. I having hard time with this current event here. Both SR seems to never drop even after i do Master difficulties songs.T_T Is there any way to increase the drop rate here or i can simply leave my luck to heaven here.T_T

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2016, 03:09:05 am »
Ya gotta leave it to fate, but play for a long while and you can use those medals for pity drops.

You can help your odds by having a high Star Rank idol as your center (and only your center matters for this), and S Ranking harder songs. I saw a post that said SR drops don't get much higher than 2% for the more rare one, or 14% for the more common one, even when you're S Ranking 18 and 19 Stamina songs. 'Least, that was for the last Caravan event.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »
Hmmm. I having hard time with this current event here. Both SR seems to never drop even after i do Master difficulties songs.T_T Is there any way to increase the drop rate here or i can simply leave my luck to heaven here.T_T

star rank really helps
I got tomoe SR from my first song I played during the event with my 8 star sr mio from the gokigen event
and the other two event cards with the following songs
I am now only grinding medals for star jewels xD

Edit:
After posting here saying I only grind medals now I got 3 tomoes, 2 Rinas and 2 tomos, which means I have a total of 10 Event Idols (I have only plaed the last two days) so another proof for the higher the star level the  better the chances for SR Idols
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:49:44 pm by Kimiko »

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2016, 06:24:48 pm »
star rank really helps
I got tomoe SR from my first song I played during the event with my 8 star sr mio from the gokigen event
and the other two event cards with the following songs
I am now only grinding medals for star jewels xD

Edit:
After posting here saying I only grind medals now I got 3 tomoes, 2 Rinas and 2 tomos, which means I have a total of 10 Event Idols (I have only plaed the last two days) so another proof for the higher the star level the  better the chances for SR Idols

Hmm. I am using level 15 star rank which is the maximum here already but it never seems to drop here.T_T