Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 95143 times)

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2015, 10:03:48 am »
I got Azuki and Kanade from the current event :)

Just looped on the gentei song in master and they both dropped in 20 tries. Great arts btw.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2015, 10:48:24 pm »
I've been using so many drinks and star gems to play lives, and all I have to show for it are six Ninas ;____;

I desperately want this Kanade too, she's gorgeous in the card (sobs)

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2015, 08:22:17 am »
I got 5 Kanade without using anything ... Just having B+ ranks on master level of the song type of the day ... Don't give up !

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 20, 2015, 10:49:14 am »
So glad that Takumi was finally released. Always loved the idea of Natsuki, Takumi, and Rina in a unit and now I can do that in starlight stage. Just have to wait for Tomoe and Rena to round out my dream unit. (Rocker, Biker, Gyaru, Gambler, Yakuza quintet~) As a side note; another unit I'm really looking forward to making is Koharu, Reina, and Hikaru. (don't really care who the other two in the unit are. I guess Sana and Chika could work.) I've always loved their hero-princess-villain relation. Also Koharu is just adorable in general. As far as the event goes, eh, I don't really care about events aside from caravan since I don't have the dedication to play enough to rank high enough/get enough points for event cards.
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2015, 10:29:54 pm »
Starlight Stage is getting a new song soon. It's called "Snow Wings". So my guess is that it's gonna be a Christmas themed song to go with the season. No clue on who's singing it though. (Hopefully not Rin,Uzuki,Mio,Kirari or Anzu)
Also it seems Momoka,Yuzu, and Miyu will be added soon.

have a source: http://deresute-japan.com/idolmaster-cinderella-girls/post-1521/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:39:21 pm by monomarquis »

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2015, 08:18:41 pm »
How is the Live Groove Vocal Burst Event going for you all?

I doing pretty bad, only around 4431pt... well i guess that is okay since I'm only aiming for the points SR, and not the ranking one.

Also it seems Momoka,Yuzu, and Miyu will be added soon.

Yes!

They are all normal cards too, so they shouldn't be too hard to get.

Someone take me away from this game
dropped $100 in 5 minutes just trying for a new SSR Riina. Just the new rares, skill level feed, and the new SRs.  :'(

That is pretty painful, I hope you at least like some of the SRs you got.

Now I'm kinda glad I rolled earlier when there was only a few cards, the odds were so much better than they are now.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:23:42 pm by leafstro »

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2015, 08:04:40 am »
16k points (~top 40k)
925k highscore (~top 2300)
I don't like this event type so i don't spend anything on it.

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2015, 01:35:15 pm »
16k points (~top 40k)
925k highscore (~top 2300)
I don't like this event type so i don't spend anything on it.

Also accepted your friend request, nice to meet you Nakiame! :D

o.o 16k points tho, 4 times as many points as me. I feel like such a slacker now lol.

I don't like this event type either. I prefer the token events and caravan a lot more. Since I can choose what songs I want to play to some extent.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2015, 02:34:51 pm »

I don't like this event type either. I prefer the token events and caravan a lot more. Since I can choose what songs I want to play to some extent.

Yeah, and the worst thing is that song statistic is not counted=( PRP, FC, play count- you don't get any of it=(
And you have to play 4 songs in a row before going to bed or when you wake up (read: when you don't want to play) instead of one...

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2015, 06:48:52 pm »
Yeah, and the worst thing is that song statistic is not counted=( PRP, FC, play count- you don't get any of it=(
And you have to play 4 songs in a row before going to bed or when you wake up (read: when you don't want to play) instead of one...

So true.

I wonder which main communications will be unlocked next? I believe we've finished the all main girls from the anime (Uzuki, Rin, Mio, Miria, Anastasia, Chieri, Ranko, Rika, Riina, Minami, Anzu, Miku, Kanako, and Kirari). I'd imagine its gonna be a cute character because the last two were passion (Miria) and cool (Anastasia).

Maybe Nana ??? (i kinda want it to be Nana lol) If it is Nana, I feel like Marchen Debut is going to be a pretty challenging song.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2015, 06:55:45 pm »
I get the feeling we'll get Kaede, Mika, and Nana next. After all, they played the biggest part in the anime next to the CP girls.

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2015, 08:07:20 pm »
Still debuting, at that weird phase where you can handle Pro without issues but Master still mostly destroys you.

Going to reach 5k on this one because I like the song, but I'm not getting involved too much otherwise. I don't feel so good when I pick Pro and get three songs I never played with a high difficulty.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2015, 08:18:15 pm »
Still debuting, at that weird phase where you can handle Pro without issues but Master still mostly destroys you.

Going to reach 5k on this one because I like the song, but I'm not getting involved too much otherwise. I don't feel so good when I pick Pro and get three songs I never played with a high difficulty.
5k reward is just for song early access. Averyone else will get it a bit later either way. Well, at least that was the case for the last Groove event.
Use moar healers and tanks to get accustomed to a song. I mean i've got a team of 3 healers and 2 tanks for the purpose of learning new songs. Try the same approach. Harder master songs might still be too hard till you get enough experience, but Pro should be a piece of cake.
Oh and have you turned on wide-icon option added with the last patch? It's great for phones. Changing notes speed to 8.5-9.5 helps alot too.

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #283 on: December 10, 2015, 08:58:37 pm »
I'm running at 8, but I'll probably try cranking it up to 9.5. I turned pale when I played Trancing Pulse's Master (28) on low speeds.

Thanks a lot for the tips. Unfortunately, my Japanese skills are not just bad, they're nonexistent. I'm guessing the skill makes the difference between healer and tank, but is there a way to quickly find that out? Google Translate gets some of the job done, but when I feed it an idol card's screenshot, it fails pretty horribly.

Haven't seen the wide icon setting yet. I'm running on Android (Nexus 6P).

Edit: Welp. The garmerch wiki helps.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:14:31 pm by Yunabeco »

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 10, 2015, 11:04:18 pm »
https://starlight.kirara.ca/skill_table

This is pretty helpful for finding out what the skills do, and who does what.