Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 97218 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2015, 05:56:55 pm »
Geez, the end was fierce...

Half an hour before the end of the event the cutoff was at 21'000 points. Apparentely by the end it was a bit below 22'000.

I'm glad i spent quite some time (and stamina drinks, and 150 stars) yesterday to build a 3.4k lead over the cut off.
Due to work i couldn't participate in the End-of-Event-Madness. I could use up the stamina i was getting and sneaked in another 50 gems worth of stamina for security reasons (and it seems it was necessary), glad my pc was compiling/linking for ages for some reason, but not chance if i were just a bit ahead of the cut off.
I ended with about 22'399 points.

I just wonder why it takes so long to calculate the results. And i guess next time i will build a 4k points buffer...

Seems like i've underestimated Kaede alot.
22k is enough though, don't worry. And i'm pretty sure i'll land into top 50k with ~27k points.

It seems they are trying to find cheaters and filter them out. Can't think of any other explanation.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2015, 06:16:58 pm »
Even for IMCG events in general, it always takes until 12pm JST to determine final rankings; that's just how they do things. Do note that they don't have a maintenance period right after event conclusions.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2015, 07:45:35 pm »
Even for IMCG events in general, it always takes until 12pm JST to determine final rankings; that's just how they do things. Do note that they don't have a maintenance period right after event conclusions.
right
Love Live has an one hour maintenance right after events, where they calculate the final rankings, Deresute doesn't have that maintenance, hence, it takes them longer, also they don't rush things, jut as TanStar said.

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 28, 2015, 07:08:18 am »
I finished ranked at 35905 for the Nation Blue event! I can't believe it, much better than being ~150,000 in Atashi Ponkotsu Android.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 28, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »
Meanwhile I was around 140000th place. :-(
Maybe next time will be better, but the next song event will be Passion-related and I'm not really interested in any of the idols there. Maybe Mika and Natsuki, but that's really maybe.
At least I got that Ranko card, although I was around 200 points from the second one...

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2015, 02:32:29 am »
Meanwhile I was around 140000th place. :-(
Maybe next time will be better, but the next song event will be Passion-related and I'm not really interested in any of the idols there. Maybe Mika and Natsuki, but that's really maybe.
At least I got that Ranko card, although I was around 200 points from the second one...
The Passion song will be Orange Sapphire, meaning the possible idols are Mika, Rika, Miria, Kirari (Prolly not, she just got a SSR), and Mio (Ditto).

Anyone know what this new event is about? It reminds me of the medley festivals from SIF, but with a vocal focus?

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2015, 05:16:42 am »
The Passion song will be Orange Sapphire, meaning the possible idols are Mika, Rika, Miria, Kirari (Prolly not, she just got a SSR), and Mio (Ditto).

Anyone know what this new event is about? It reminds me of the medley festivals from SIF, but with a vocal focus?

Seems like it. Bring out your strongest vocal team and play a 3 song medley. What kind of rewards there are, I do not know.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2015, 06:56:35 pm »
How about 8bit LEGNE on NES? -) Awesome vid.
https://youtu.be/OEyGKq5OGYA

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 29, 2015, 08:29:20 pm »
LOL omg that's so freaking brilliant!!! XDDD

The Onegai Cinderella one is cute too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0wPTZlUM4

Imagine how incredibly difficult it'd be to play these with an actual NES controller tho lol.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:50:11 am by Nayre »

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 31, 2015, 07:31:38 am »
So now that the new event has actually started, can someone provide a thorough description of its workings?

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 31, 2015, 12:00:51 pm »
So now that the new event has actually started, can someone provide a thorough description of its workings?

Quote from: Shun
New Event starts now. Live Groove: Vocal Burst. The event song is Yumeiro Harmony. Event lasts until November 8th.

Medley sing where you're given 3 randomly generated songs to play and if you do well, you get a brand new song as a 4th Encore song.

During the medley, you will have to maintain a good combo and high score rank so you get a high Applause Level. If you clear all 3 songs and get Level 17 Applause, you get to attempt the 4th song, Yumeiro Harmony.

You need to hit Level 21 Applause to get to attempt Yumeiro Harmony at a new difficulty, Master+!

Points and ranking and decided by how well you perform in the song and idols with a higher Vocal stat will fare better in this event.

For Master, you spend 50 stamina to participate.

The unlocks for this event Yumeiro Harmony, SR Yuko Hori, and SR Yukari Mizumoto.

Event cards are psychic girl and flute girl for those who haven't played DereMas and only watched the anime.

From my experience, this event is VERY fun. And once you hit 5000 points, you unlock a brand new song to play whenever you want.

It's also really easy to rack up points. One Master run for me at A or S Rank gives me over 500+ event points. SR Yuko is unlocked at 10,000 rather than 15,000 this time around.

EDIT: HOLY FUCK MASTER+ IS HARD... It made me cry, harder than freaking Anzu no Uta. Damn.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 31, 2015, 12:18:51 pm »
Someone take me away from this game
dropped $100 in 5 minutes just trying for a new SSR Riina. Just the new rares, skill level feed, and the new SRs.  :'(
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2015, 01:38:09 pm »
I already hate this type of events.
It makes efficient stamina spending impossible for me =/

Oh, and there are too many sliders on master for the new song. Very annoying on bluestacks =/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:57:44 pm by Nakiame »

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 31, 2015, 02:23:55 pm »
Oh, and there are too many sliders on master for the new song. Very annoying on bluestacks =/

Don't get started with Master+  :-X . Slides nearly everywhere.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2015, 11:20:11 am »
So I noticed the video for solo versions of Onegai! Cinderella is different now. I remember that before, the camera would show the other girls lipsyncing to the solo version vocals awkwardly, but I just played it and the camera gave pretty much all of its focus to the center. I wonder when that happened?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:04:14 am by Paru »