Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 90139 times)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #225 on: October 15, 2015, 08:11:31 am »
I have 6 Syokos, 10 Honokas and 14 of the other which name I can't remember

well since I am sick at home I have played deresute more than I should have
My poor phones battery xD

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2015, 12:01:12 pm »
Nation Blue event coming

This time, Scamco wins more of my money. Plus, Ranking is most likely going to be more intense because of Cool Master Race.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2015, 11:52:36 am »
As I play the game more and more, I'm exhausting my resources for getting Star Jewels. So now, I really have gotten to the point where I need to pour some cash into the game. I know I probably wouldn't be able to use my US debit card for it, so I'll just buy JPY Google Play cards. But does anyone know how to sign up for/use a Japanese Google Play account on my phone?

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2015, 12:16:59 pm »
As I play the game more and more, I'm exhausting my resources for getting Star Jewels. So now, I really have gotten to the point where I need to pour some cash into the game. I know I probably wouldn't be able to use my US debit card for it, so I'll just buy JPY Google Play cards. But does anyone know how to sign up for/use a Japanese Google Play account on my phone?
I use my european google play account and can pay with both my paypal and euro debit card just fine. Should work fine with US debit card as well.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2015, 12:31:13 pm »

Unless you're in a country whose currency won't get auto converted to yen, you can use your country's respective Google Play cards. Just don't think about transferring your game to iOS though.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2015, 12:37:09 pm »

Apart from what others have said: you will still get stars for login bonus, new commus, events and such. But it will be slower than before.

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2015, 09:03:57 pm »
Yay, acquired another moba I don't understand. I'll add that to the mountain heap of reasons I should learn the language.

For any Android players, if you were like me trying to play with VPNs and operator settings for hours to get it to install from the Play Store, you'll want to make sure the Google account you're using is set in Japan. This address is the one driving the Play Store since they revamped it a couple months ago.

I feel really stupid now.
Oh, and if anyone else wonders, it seems to work fine with my normal IP and operator properties, and it doesn't seem to give me a hard time with root, despite what Play Store comments say. Nexus 5. HOLY CRAP MY BATTERY AAAAAA

It also seems to accept my Yuros through a non-Japanese credit card, though I didn't hit that button yet. PayPal isn't supported in JP Google Wallet.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 19, 2015, 09:11:55 pm »
For any Android players, if you were like me trying to play with VPNs and operator settings for hours to get it to install from the Play Store, you'll want to make sure the Google account you're using is set in Japan. This address is the one driving the Play Store since they revamped it a couple months ago.

I feel really stupid now.
Oh, and if anyone else wonders, it seems to work fine with my normal IP and operator properties, and it doesn't seem to give me a hard time with root, despite what Play Store comments say. Nexus 5. HOLY CRAP MY BATTERY AAAAAA

Or you could just download QooApp on http://apk.qoo-app.com/ (you might need to change a setting first that allows you to install stuff from outside the Play Store) and be done with the installation of Starlight Stage in 5 minutes and never even think of bothering with VPN, Japanese Play Store accounts and such things.

Or is that why you feel stupid?

And no, once you have the game installed, you don't need to do anything special, even if you want to buy stars.

And the game seems to eat every device's battery. I mean my phone lost 1% battery over night last weekend (9 hours), but just 1 song eats about 3%.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:14:26 pm by Naryoril »

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2015, 10:51:27 pm »
There's also a site I saw on /@/ that serves as a mirror for current versions of this and a few other, unrelated Japanese f2p games. So if you don't want to install yet another app that is useless outside it, although you lose the auto-updating (I assume QooApp at least does that?). Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, so whatever.

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #234 on: October 20, 2015, 03:16:23 am »
Nation Blue event coming

This time, Scamco wins more of my money. Plus, Ranking is most likely going to be more intense because of Cool Master Race.

There's such a thing? If so, then guilty as charged...^^;

Now that the event has started, here's to never getting that SR Kaede...TvT

I did get a Frederica SR on my most recent 10 roll though, which was nice.

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Reply #235 on: October 20, 2015, 09:16:58 am »
Hey guys,

Any idea who will be given Kaede at the end of Nation Blue ? I know it's points tiering, but just wondering if I have my chances or if it's not even worth trying.

(Yeah, that's totally the admin posting here for the first time in ten years)

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2015, 09:29:09 am »
I have so many questions, but that's probably best left for another time. Nice to see you're a Kaede fan.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2015, 09:47:02 am »
I've just created an introduction thread so it may be the good place for your questions ... :p

Yes, I'm totally in the yurufuwa type of girls (also in real life) so Kaede is a must :)

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2015, 09:49:32 am »
Now that I know how to put in my money, my wallet is dead. Already put in 60 USD, lol. And I hope I can get Kaede. OTL I didn't get Nana in the Atashi Ponkotsu Android event (not that I particularly cared to), but I REALLY want Kaede. I'm ranked around 50,000 right now but I'm sure that will change quickly.

Hey guys,

Any idea who will be given Kaede at the end of Nation Blue ? I know it's points tiering, but just wondering if I have my chances or if it's not even worth trying.

Pretty sure it'll go to the top 100,000 players, right? I think that's how the Atashi Ponkotsu Android event worked with the Nana SR.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:57:46 am by Paru »

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2015, 10:01:14 am »
Hey guys,

Kaede is rather popular, so if you don't play regularly, say once or twice per day consistently earning S ranks in either Master songs or highest level Pro songs including the event song, you might not rank at least top 100,000.

I was aiming for top 2000, but I realized that with school and sleep, that's almost impossible as I'm competing with zealous Japanese NEETS players who have all the time and money necessary to stay ahead. So, I'm hoping on top 10,000 at the most this time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:04:49 am by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!