Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 90186 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2015, 09:12:27 am »
Found a way to do double-sliders on Bluestacks. They are still a pain, but im coming for you, FCs on pro!

Any guesses what this Ponkotsu event would be like? I've never played mobile games before, so have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2015, 09:41:32 am »
well, Love Life: School Idol Festival has the following type of events:

1) you play songs normally and by doing so you accumulate a special currency and a few event points. You can spend the special currency instead of stamina to play the event song to get a lot of event points. In the end there is a ranking on how many event points you accumulated and you get rewards according to your rank. You also get rewards as you accumulate event points. Usually a special SR is the main reward.

2) You play against 3 other players on a random song for high score. Depending on your ranking you get more or less event points.

3) In the japanese Version there seems to be a 3rd type of event.

Since SS is very similar to SIF i expect something similar.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2015, 11:00:12 am »
well, Love Life: School Idol Festival has the following type of events:

1) you play songs normally and by doing so you accumulate a special currency and a few event points. You can spend the special currency instead of stamina to play the event song to get a lot of event points. In the end there is a ranking on how many event points you accumulated and you get rewards according to your rank. You also get rewards as you accumulate event points. Usually a special SR is the main reward.

2) You play against 3 other players on a random song for high score. Depending on your ranking you get more or less event points.

3) In the japanese Version there seems to be a 3rd type of event.

Since SS is very similar to SIF i expect something similar.

the 3rd even is called medley festival. you can choose  how many songs you will play with one stamia bar (max 3)
you can also buy boosters with the g you have, which levels up the exp and event points you get
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:20:49 am by Kimiko »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2015, 02:38:53 pm »
The event started a while ago and it's exactly as the type 1) event i described above.

For reaching 10'000 (and 15'000) event points you get an SR Miho
For being in the top 100'000 people (concerning event points) at the end of the event you get an SR Nana
For being in the top 40'000 people (concerning event song high score) you get a room item (a bronze trophy, top 10'000 silver trophy, top 5000 gold trophy)

The higher the stamina usage of a song, the better the rate of special currency/stamina, given you can reach an S rank. So it's most efficient to play the type of song with the highest stamina usage you can S rank consistently.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:40:42 pm by Naryoril »

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2015, 09:11:34 pm »
There is a limit to how many times you can like other producers rooms... (It's 10)
Found it out while counting how much friendship points would i get if i run a macro for a night lol, zannen.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2015, 01:36:05 am »
Been leveling at a decent rate ever since this event started. Spamming stamina refills with my gems just so I can stay within the top 20,000 as a safety net to stay in the 100,000. Already got the first Miho reward. It's a good thing I can play Master songs unlike most casuals.

Still want an SSR, though.  :-[
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2015, 07:31:06 am »
Spamming stamina refills with my gems just so I can stay within the top 20,000 as a safety net to stay in the 100,000.

That's... exactly my plan!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2015, 08:30:45 am »
I want to get higher like top 10,000s but my best team is Cool-based and don't have decent cards other than the Event Miho that I just got to help me S-rank Atashi Ponkotsu Android on Master consistently.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2015, 09:57:17 am »
I want to get higher like top 10,000s but my best team is Cool-based and don't have decent cards other than the Event Miho that I just got to help me S-rank Atashi Ponkotsu Android on Master consistently.
That doesn't matter much actually. As long as you don't aim for top40k score-wise (with some usless junk as a reward) you can stick with pro and do fine. Farming Ponkotsu with s-rank pro or a-rank master is just 6% less efficient then s-rank master.
I myself do it on pro. Though i have nice cute team with SSR Miku, i play on bluestacks, so i can't do s-rank master consistently too.

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2015, 04:56:36 pm »
I'm not very familiar with CG voices, so I'm a bit unsure about this, but I think I found a Koume solo of Onegai! Cinderella. The title google translates to solo version and it's not listed on the wiki so I thought I'd post it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:58:52 pm by SideM »

esdamibe12

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2015, 03:42:19 pm »
I'm not very familiar with CG voices, so I'm a bit unsure about this, but I think I found a Koume solo of Onegai! Cinderella. The title google translates to solo version and it's not listed on the wiki so I thought I'd post it.

Well, Koume`s solo has been added with her new SR CARD, so maybe that`s the reason.

Hey guys, i always check this forum, just i am not pretty active /like none/ but stralight stage has been my favorite im@s game...

I found those pictures... maybe is a new gatcha /first one/ method or the new event?...or is it fake?/ By the items associated with the steps, seems like a gacha/

https://twitter.com/sapphire_dev/status/651023397984403457

/I hope i ranked better than 20.000... the last pull back was furious, but i should expect that, i have played the million live events, the last minutes of the event is like a new war/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:44:17 pm by esdamibe12 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2015, 04:30:16 pm »
Well, the SRs for Ponkotsu Android were leaked really early... So I wouldn't be surprised if this is legit.

Regarding the Onegai Cinderella, I'm like 100% sure that anyone who is a Cinderella Project idol or from the sequence during the first episode of the anime will get solos, since the audio already exists. So we'll see an Akane solo with her first SR, a Mayu solo, and so on...

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2015, 04:27:24 pm »
Oh, ok. I don't actually play the game yet, so I've just been watching videos. For some reason, I just assumed that her solo hadn't been discovered yet, not that it was recently added. ::)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2015, 08:56:54 pm »
5 step gacha, oh boy. Here we go again.