Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 90235 times)

Exdeathmore

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2015, 03:58:10 am »
I'm playing this game on a Galaxy Tab 4, and when I try go to the Platinum Gacha to use the discounted one for 60 jewels (I have 750 right now), it says I don't have enough jewels. Does anyone know what's up with that?

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2015, 04:30:20 am »
I'm playing this game on a Galaxy Tab 4, and when I try go to the Platinum Gacha to use the discounted one for 60 jewels (I have 750 right now), it says I don't have enough jewels. Does anyone know what's up with that?

the 60 jewel star gacha is only for a payed jewel star, if it's not payed, you can't use it for the 60 jewel gacha

and cmiiw, you can only use the 60 jewel gacha once every 24 hour(timer resets when japan change day iirc)

other than that, you're better off collecting 2500 jewel star and do a 10 idol jewel star gacha which should guarantee 1 SR idol

Exdeathmore

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2015, 05:28:16 am »
the 60 jewel star gacha is only for a payed jewel star

Well that's dumb. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from enjoying this game. Though I have to turn down the visuals for the higher difficulties because slowdown is tripping me up.

Kimberly Anne

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2015, 11:43:25 am »

so, does anybody know what PRP points are for aside from unlocking bonuses like jewels and other content as seen on my screenshot?
the value goes up but not sure what's it for

PRP (Producer Rating Points) are basically points you get proportionally to the score you achieve playing songs.
The more points you make in a song, the more PRP you get.
For what I've seen until now, they're not cumulative for the times you play (you get them only once when you reach a certain score) nor the difficulties (you get PRP for your best score, no matter what difficulty you played to achieve it).

I hope my explaination wasn't too confusional  :-[

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2015, 11:56:33 am »
Your total PRP equals sum of your top 10 songs' PRP. You can see wich songs are used in equation if you press a button near your PRP score. PRP for each song and difficulty stored separately and equals your score divided by 10k and rounded down.
Right now, aside from some jewel rewards, PRP are useless. It's more like your producer e-peen.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2015, 08:00:00 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zqVucN-EZ4

M@ster ver. plz?  PLZ?!? O.o

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 17, 2015, 08:51:48 pm »

I like how you posted this exactly on 8 PM, to the second.

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2015, 11:06:34 pm »
So after the maintenance and update with new cards, I'm getting a game-breaking error. For some reason, half of my idols/songs do not show up in my inventory/list and the game will not let me play lives or look at my office. If I try, the game gets stuck at an eternal loading screen. I've attempted to fix this by reinstalling the game several times, but nothing I do seems to work. The game was working fine on my phone until the latest maintenance was over. Can anyone please help me with this? I just want to play the game again.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2015, 01:06:01 am »
So after the maintenance and update with new cards, I'm getting a game-breaking error. For some reason, half of my idols/songs do not show up in my inventory/list and the game will not let me play lives or look at my office. If I try, the game gets stuck at an eternal loading screen. I've attempted to fix this by reinstalling the game several times, but nothing I do seems to work. The game was working fine on my phone until the latest maintenance was over. Can anyone please help me with this? I just want to play the game again.
That sounds exactly like what happened to me? For me waiting a bit and/or using a different wifi network helped...

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2015, 11:52:03 am »

As I know Scamco, the will either never bring one out, or it is an exclusive CD at a concert

That sounds exactly like what happened to me? For me waiting a bit and/or using a different wifi network helped...

What version are you using? Android or iOS?
Because my Game works fine since the last maintenace...
it even works better than before

Sovereign

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »
Well, it's been two days and it's still doing it on my phone. I switched one of my accounts over to and ipad and it works fine.

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
  • AceYuki on the im@s wiki :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2015, 02:54:48 am »

https://youtu.be/QOvEgZ-XiXY

Not from S.S. but I'm trying to see if anyone from project-im@s would subscribe and maybe give me my first request for live vids :3 I could probably make a M@STER version vid from the game tho too xD If I feel like it lol

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2015, 01:44:40 am »
Does anyone know how to enter serial codes into the game? I have one for Shine!! and I'm not sure how to put it in. OTL

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2015, 02:18:34 am »
Does anyone know how to enter serial codes into the game? I have one for Shine!! and I'm not sure how to put it in. OTL
It's here. First box for your ID, second box for your shine code.
http://ss.idolmaster.jp/serial_campaign/detail?campaign_id=2&rnd=12412368

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2015, 07:01:17 pm »
First event coming up!!!!! Looks like Ponkotsu Android.