Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 94061 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2015, 01:34:23 am »
I'm getting rather frequent crashing on iOS. It's stealing my stamina eeeeuughhhhh
You can retry for free after game crash or forced shutdown. Game asks if you want to do that at the title screen. At least it lets me do it on android emulator. I doubt it's any different for iOS.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2015, 04:06:22 am »
Just need to say that the game looks AMAZING on the iPad Air 2. The visuals are so crisp and clear. I can imagine myself playing this everyday, every hour 0_o Plus the difficulty is well-rounded and difficult which I definitely like for a rhythm game.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2015, 06:13:05 am »
Also, can anyone on iOS share their experiences with Master difficulty? The game has trouble recognizing my taps or something, and it's extremely frustrating when all that stamina goes to waste. Not sure if anyone else has suffered from this problem.

EDIT: Adjusting the speed definitely increases accuracy tenfold. I can't exactly read what it says, but I believe there's an option to set the speed of the notes to a default, recommended speed for the specific song. Definitely useful!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:18:06 am by Chihayaa »

Nerroth

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2015, 06:18:24 am »
Apologies if this has been noted on the boards already; but Gematsu are reporting that the iOS version of the game(/app?) has already topped four million downloads.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:21:20 am by Nerroth »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2015, 07:09:50 am »
Apologies if this has been noted on the boards already; but Gematsu are reporting that the iOS version of the game(/app?) has already topped four million downloads.

Imagine the percentage of overseas players out of 4 million downloads, it's so crazy to think about.

Also, can anyone summarize the details of the second Panel Mission if they can remember? Yuubae Present is one of my favorite songs and I would love to net it ASAP. My Japanese skills aren't taking me very far and I only have 3/9 done.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2015, 07:56:41 am »
Imagine the percentage of overseas players out of 4 million downloads, it's so crazy to think about.

Also, can anyone summarize the details of the second Panel Mission if they can remember? Yuubae Present is one of my favorite songs and I would love to net it ASAP. My Japanese skills aren't taking me very far and I only have 3/9 done.
I could help you if you post a screenshot of those. (I've done them so can't see them anymore)
I remember extremely useful room item as a reward from the second panel though. The one wich gives you free trainers.

Btw. how many overseas players you suppose are there? I'm not sure they are even close to be a 4-digit number... So the percentage is like... 0.01-0.02%? =)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:07:18 am by Nakiame »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 11, 2015, 08:03:48 am »
I could help you if you post a screenshot of those. (I've done them so can't see them anymore)
I remember extremly useful room item as a reward from the second panel though. The one wich gives you free trainers.

Btw. how many overseas players you suppose are there? I'm not sure they are even close to be a 4-digit number... So the persentage is like... 0.01-0.02%? =)

Thanks so much for the help! Here's a direct link, since it's rather large:
http://i.imgur.com/eMqX9qd.jpg

And I'd imagine (since iM@S is relatively niche overseas) less than 10%, and that's being quite generous imo =P

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 11, 2015, 08:13:20 am »
Top row: collect items from your mail box
Middle row: left- Do lessons 5 times. / right- Do LIVE 3 times.
Bottom row: left- Get any idol's hearts to MAX / right- Log in two days in a row.

Oh, and the left one in the middle row is that useful item for your room.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2015, 08:19:09 am »
Top row: collect items from your mail box
Middle row: left- Do lessons 5 times. / right- Do LIVE 3 times.
Bottom row: left- Get any idol's hearts to MAX / right- Log in two days in a row.

Oh, and the left one in the middle row is that useful item for your room.

Thanks so much! I can't tell you how helpful that is :D

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2015, 01:18:50 am »
There's a new APK out. Since I sideloaded it, I can't play. Anyone has a new link?

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2015, 03:15:38 am »
WOW. I LOVE the Master difficulty, even more than School idol festival's Expert difficulty. It's so hard because it forces you to memorize which fingers to use where; I'd say you'd even need to use more than two fingers actively in this game. It definitely amps up the spice of the game and I'm already obsessed with beating as much Masters as possible; I only beat two =P

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2015, 01:22:18 pm »
There's a new APK out. Since I sideloaded it, I can't play. Anyone has a new link?

I suggest you google for QooApp and install that (it's not in the play store afaik). It's an app that gets the apks from the japanese play store and provides them to you. It also lets you easily update already installed apps. This way you don't have to search for the new apk on the net all the time when there is an update, you just have to start qooapp and hit the update button for starlight stage.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2015, 02:02:44 pm »
Aaaaaaagh, so many commus to go through, but I get free stuff for them. All these NEW markers won't shut up unless I go through them all. And all the debut songs. G'uh!

Finally did the 10 pull platinum gatcha, and got an SR Fredrica.

And I have to name a unit for the last panel mission. Ugh, that's gonna take some time to come up with a good one.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2015, 03:17:12 pm »
I finally got rid of all the "new" notifications.

I name my units in this game after practical reasons: "All stars", "Cute", "Cool", "Yellow" ("Passion" seems to be a forbidden word...) and "Life restoring"

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2015, 03:26:46 pm »
I agree with the stuff about difficulty. Like, it's not like SIF where I can easily FC a hard song on the first try and then fail miserably at EX stages because they're basically impossible on a phone. The difficulty settings actually feel... Correct?

I really hope they implement some events soon...