Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 94144 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2015, 06:04:59 am »
It's a good thing this game doesn't have rewards for pulling all-perfects. If it did have that, combined with the stamina mechanic, it would drive me crazy. Also, the quest for at least an SR is so real as I definitely had to buy some Google Play credit for the platinum gacha. Damnit, Bamco.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2015, 10:19:38 am »
It's a good thing this game doesn't have rewards for pulling all-perfects. If it did have that, combined with the stamina mechanic, it would drive me crazy. Also, the quest for at least an SR is so real as I definitely had to buy some Google Play credit for the platinum gacha. Damnit, Bamco.

If you wait until you have 2500 stars and then pull 10 idols at once, at least 1 SR is guaranteed. Including the 1000 star prereg bonus i could do this draw twice now.

Btw: The iOS Version of the game is out now.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2015, 11:06:21 am »
I'm tempted to switch to iOS because I want save my phone's battery for important things, but that means I have to switch to the Japanese iTunes store which is already difficult to do without a Japanese iTunes gift card and be bound to buying credit in yen. Trying to find the ipa atm if possible.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:07:58 am by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2015, 02:15:53 pm »
I have an iPhone 4s and the game runs very slowly and the image quality sucks. Anyone knows how to solve this? u_u

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2015, 02:36:58 pm »
For the sake of getting through the rhythm game, are you playing on the still-frame 2D option?
Otherwise, I'd blame the lag on the iPhone 4 being old.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2015, 02:55:46 pm »
How does a westerner go about obtaining this game...?

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2015, 02:57:35 pm »
How does a westerner go about obtaining this game...?

for google play get Qooapp and download it that way, for iOS you create a japanese itunes account :3 easy to find a tutorial for it

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2015, 02:59:15 pm »
I'm tempted to switch to iOS because I want save my phone's battery for important things, but that means I have to switch to the Japanese iTunes store which is already difficult to do without a Japanese iTunes gift card and be bound to buying credit in yen. Trying to find the ipa atm if possible.

not really hard :3 just go to the japanese appstore without being logged in, find a free app and create your account then there will be one saying none and it's done

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2015, 03:33:00 pm »
not really hard :3 just go to the japanese appstore without being logged in, find a free app and create your account then there will be one saying none and it's done

Life saver.
Still, I'm contemplating how I'm gonna get jewels when I'm desperate for those SSRs
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2015, 03:38:45 pm »
Life saver.
Still, I'm contemplating how I'm gonna get jewels when I'm desperate for those SSRs

If SIF is any indication (which it probably is because the similarities are huge), then your best bet to get stars for draws are events which will be held at a regular basis (in SIF there is an event for about a week every 2 weeks)

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2015, 04:13:30 pm »
For the sake of getting through the rhythm game, are you playing on the still-frame 2D option?
Otherwise, I'd blame the lag on the iPhone 4 being old.

It's strange because with the 3D option I can play without problems, the problems appear with the 2D option, so I guess I will play with the 3D option!
It's a pity having problems because my phone is old, but the quality image still gets me nervous. I'm trying to contact Bandai, but I don't know how to >_<
Still, thanks for replying! ^^

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2015, 04:23:42 pm »
i think there is a list of supported phones somewhere. If your phone isn't on the list and the image quality is bad, i bet Bamco will just say "sorry, your phone is not supported"

Kirarin

• Greenhorn
  • Nyowaaaaaaaa! ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2015, 08:35:00 pm »
i think there is a list of supported phones somewhere. If your phone isn't on the list and the image quality is bad, i bet Bamco will just say "sorry, your phone is not supported"

Oh! Do you or anyone knows where that list is? I'm searching but with my basic Japanese I can't get anything @_@

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2015, 12:43:33 am »
I'm getting rather frequent crashing on iOS. It's stealing my stamina eeeeuughhhhh
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!