Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 89855 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2015, 12:47:37 pm »
I can't add initial stats since i already leveled all at least a bit (apart from most normals), but i'll add what i can.
Btw: local auditions can also drop rares and S rares, so the "platinum gatcha" columns is quite useless...

Does anyone know how i level up idol skills?

I've just found out there is an Album wich you can access from menu (rightmost button on bottom panel). there you can check any card you ever owned in their initial 1st level state. You can even re-watch heart-lvl-up scenes from here!

As for idol skill lvls. I managed to get it increased with veteran trainers. When leveling from 1st to 2nd lvl, if you add 1 veteran trainer you get 50% chance to increase skill lvl, with 2 trainers the chance is 100% (if i got that part right). To lvl it from 2nd to 3rd you'll need 3 veterans for 100% chance...
Not sure what this level does though, cause skill description didn't change.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2015, 01:29:22 pm »
cant stop laughing XD

Kaede-san, ROKKU tte nan desu ka?
54!

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2015, 01:41:00 pm »
Ya know guys, I just realized. Right now I'm playing Starlight Stage and Dragon's Dogma Online. So, is it bad when the two games you were absolutely pumped for are both free to play?

Does anyone know how i level up idol skills?

Think it's the same, if I'm remembering correctly. Lesson with an idol with a skill, and you get a chance of skill up.

I don't think it's around anymore, but does anyone know if max leveling your idol before upgrading her gets you more stats in this game? I don't think it would, but it wouldn't hurt to know. I did find a Japanese post that said probably not, but the comparison shots he put up showed that whoever ran their experiment is not too familiar with the scientific method.

Kaede-san, ROKKU tte nan desu ka?

Divide rock instead, and you'll find that it turns into itself and keeps going forever.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:57:09 pm by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2015, 10:50:48 pm »
Has anyone gotten a Rare from friendship point/heart point pulls or Lives? I haven't gotten any at all. I mainly just want Kirari and Akane. Its taking me ages to gather up 2,500 rainbow gems for the premium gacha...
I've just got rare Mio (the same as the start one) from Live.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2015, 12:12:39 am »
Do the idols' levels matter? The question has already been asked I think, but is leveling similar to Fire Emblem where you should level your units all the way to the max level and then promote them for better stats? :P
I'm looking the list of idols that I've acquired and I need to make some "transfers" to make room.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2015, 12:25:26 am »
i don't think the moment when you do the special training matters, since in contrary to fire emblem, they are not reset to level 1, it simply increases their max level and gives them a small stat boost.
Their level matters in the regard that their stats get higher, which results in a higher score.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2015, 02:08:55 am »
Should I wait until some time to do songs on Master? I do well on the rhythm game alone, but apparently I need a good team or producer level or something if I want to get a passing score on Master
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2015, 09:59:43 am »
There is no "passing score". Even if you don't reach C rank score wise, the song still counts as a success and you get XP, fans, money and items.
And if you can do them, doing them at least once isn't a bad idea, since you get 50 star jewels for the first clear.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2015, 04:59:20 am »
Has anyone found a tiara yet? And if so, where? From the cabinet in the office? Or from a song? If from a song, which difficulty?

Dunno if you got it already, but I just got one from the cabinet.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2015, 06:16:42 am »
Dunno if you got it already, but I just got one from the cabinet.
The drop might require some specific producer rank. Whats yours?
And there is a bonus wich increases tiara droprate for normal lives, so its definetely possible to get it there as well.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2015, 11:45:45 am »
I'm only lvl 10, rank E.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2015, 12:18:17 pm »
In the meantime i got a cool tiara from the cabinet and a cute tiara from a debut difficulty song (just doing them once) during the current cute item bonus. But of course, i'm looking for a passion tiara...

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2015, 03:43:07 pm »
a debut difficulty
Btw, is there even a point in doing higher difficulty songs?
Putting first-time complete bonuses aside, it seems you receive the same amount/quality loot per song no matter the difficulty (or is it not so?). You have nowhere to spend your money, exp and fans come, and they come in abundance anyway. Items-cards seem the only useful resourse to me.
Harder songs cost much more stamina so debut ones seem more profitable. Am I wrong somewhere?

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2015, 04:32:55 pm »
According to this, it's just more efficient to use songs that consume 11 or 12 stamina points.

I'm not positive on items but if the drop rates are the same, then some debut or regular difficulties would be the best bet to use.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2015, 04:34:55 pm »
well, i'd say the chances to get more and higher tier items is higher at higher difficulties, but that isn't backed with any real data.

Higher difficulty songs give you more XP (although you probably get more per stamina at debut, but i wouldn't be surprised if they change that soon, it doesn't make much sense), more fans and more affection. Fans are useful at the moment because some idols unlock additional communications at 2000 and 10000 fans (there is probably more to come in the future), and at least the 2000 fans commu gives you 25 stars. The affection isn't much of an issue though i think, even though the communications that come with an upgrade give you 25 (normals) or 50 (rare and srare) stars, the limiting factor are the item cards.

But most importantly: debut songs are boring as hell. I mostly play on pro.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:36:51 pm by Naryoril »