Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 94088 times)

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
  • AceYuki on the im@s wiki :)
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2015, 06:38:27 pm »
So, I love the Cinderella Girls but can't get the game...is anyone going to taking MV requests?

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2015, 07:03:44 pm »
So, I love the Cinderella Girls but can't get the game...is anyone going to taking MV requests?
Why not? You can run it on your PC. Though without touchscreen you won't be able to do some swipe gestures, wich are required for harder difficulties.

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2015, 07:12:37 pm »
Why not? You can run it on your PC. Though without touchscreen you won't be able to do some swipe gestures, wich are required for harder difficulties.

How do you do that? lolb please tell

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2015, 07:39:59 pm »
To unlock movie mode you have to beat the songs on master, so there's not as many people that could do so compared to S4U

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2015, 08:27:37 pm »
How do you do that? lolb please tell
Use something like BlueStacks App Player or look for any other decent emulator.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2015, 10:25:20 pm »
Well, I'm trying to add in all of the cards for the game, so if you have any information feel free to add it in here.

I can't add initial stats since i already leveled all at least a bit (apart from most normals), but i'll add what i can.
Btw: local auditions can also drop rares and S rares, so the "platinum gatcha" columns is quite useless...

Does anyone know how i level up idol skills?

Edit: I couldn't add much, you already had the SSR and the 3 SR i have. All i could add were the info about the normal Sarina Matsumoto and Arisu Tachibana, you only had them with ??? as rarity and no info at all for some reason. I also added the skill descriptions of my SSR and SR. I'm not quite sure about one translation though: かなりの間, i translated it with "considerable duration"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:10:41 pm by Naryoril »

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2015, 11:03:23 pm »
Use something like BlueStacks App Player or look for any other decent emulator.

Well, I downloaded BlueStacks and QooApp to download the game and it's not HD (which I don't really care as long as it's visible lol) but it's REALLY HARD to hit notes when i'm on a PC and not a touch screen...does anyone have any suggestions on how to make completing like any live over Debut easier? also, again anyone taking requests I have many concert videos I can upload as a trade lol unless they are already on my YouTube

Cinderella Power!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2015, 11:15:58 pm »
Well, I downloaded BlueStacks and QooApp to download the game and it's not HD (which I don't really care as long as it's visible lol) but it's REALLY HARD to hit notes when i'm on a PC and not a touch screen...does anyone have any suggestions on how to make completing like any live over Debut easier? also, again anyone taking requests I have many concert videos I can upload as a trade lol unless they are already on my YouTube

Cinderella Power!

Yeah. Emulator isn't the best solution, but it's at least something.
You can map simple touch gestures to a keyboard (you won't be able to use double touch gesture otherwise anyway). That'll be enough for first two difficulty levels. At PRO+ difficulties you'll need swipes, wich i can't figure out how to bind...

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2015, 12:29:17 am »
I think I might give this series a better chance now that it has a proper game with 3D models. Been playing around with the game since I happened to get a better phone. Now, I just need to start making some favorite idols...
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2015, 01:01:36 am »
I think I might give this series a better chance now that it has a proper game with 3D models. Been playing around with the game since I happened to get a better phone. Now, I just need to start making some favorite idols...

Make sure you upload lots of videos nehehe ~ lol

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2015, 01:58:40 am »
I've beaten most of the Master difficulty tracks, but they definitely aren't balanced around sight reading them. It's pretty much trial and error if you don't have a good team to complete them first try.

Also, I'd like to have a cache all data option like Fate/Grand Order so that the game doesn't have to redownload every time you start it up.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:18:49 am by TheTanStar »

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2015, 05:14:39 am »
Has anyone gotten a Rare from friendship point/heart point pulls or Lives? I haven't gotten any at all. I mainly just want Kirari and Akane. Its taking me ages to gather up 2,500 rainbow gems for the premium gacha...

Also I saw previous mention of being able to select what girls show up in your office and what they wear; where are those options?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 05:25:07 am by AkuAkane »
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2015, 05:39:24 am »
Has anyone gotten a Rare from friendship point/heart point pulls or Lives? I haven't gotten any at all. I mainly just want Kirari and Akane. Its taking me ages to gather up 2,500 rainbow gems for the premium gacha...

Also I saw previous mention of being able to select what girls show up in your office and what they wear; where are those options?
I have gotten a rare from the friendship gacha; It's a pretty low rate.

As for the room characters, it's hidden in the unit selection menu, the button in the top right. This allows for a custom set of idols to appear, otherwise your main unit will appear instead.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2015, 08:48:12 am »
I have gotten a rare from the friendship gacha; It's a pretty low rate.

As for the room characters, it's hidden in the unit selection menu, the button in the top right. This allows for a custom set of idols to appear, otherwise your main unit will appear instead.

Oh, well at least it isn't impossible! Thanks for the info~
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2015, 09:14:50 am »

I got one rare and one S rare so far from the friend point pulls, and since i did a LOT of them already, yeah, the chance to get them is pretty low.

Has anyone found a tiara yet? And if so, where? From the cabinet in the office? Or from a song? If from a song, which difficulty?