Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage  (Read 86745 times)

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
« Reply #300 on: January 28, 2016, 07:03:14 am »
Mrgrgr reading this thread and many people getting Ssr is not good for my heart here. I pull more than 40 times and only 18 Sr and zero SSr. It is killing me hereeee.
I assume you mean 40 solo pulls?
Do 300 of them first before complaining. 1,5% chance isn't a joke.

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 28, 2016, 08:50:58 am »
I assume you mean 40 solo pulls?
Do 300 of them first before complaining. 1,5% chance isn't a joke.

Hiks. 4 times 10 pulls using all my star crysyal and still getting zero SSR is cruel scamco.TT i miss my sweet sweet Anya here.

At least sega gacha game give me lots of ssr here.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 28, 2016, 09:23:42 am »
Hiks. 4 times 10 pulls using all my star crysyal and still getting zero SSR is cruel scamco.TT i miss my sweet sweet Anya here.

At least sega gacha game give me lots of ssr here.

For 4x 10-pulls your chance to get an SSR is about 45%.
And for example to get 95% chance you need to do 10pulls 20 times. Wait till you do at least that much to complain...

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2016, 09:49:10 am »
18 SR out of 40 pulls with a 10% chance... i'd say you are almost unbelievably lucky

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2016, 10:45:47 am »
18 SR out of 40 pulls with a 10% chance... i'd say you are almost unbelievably lucky

But but.... I still havent got my Anya Sr here.T_T and no Mai in any horizon here TT.

I mean. Do i even need 2 takumi Here? I do love some tsundere and boobies butttttt.TT
Sadness.

For 4x 10-pulls your chance to get an SSR is about 45%.
And for example to get 95% chance you need to do 10pulls 20 times. Wait till you do at least that much to complain...

Ohhh i am not complaining....kinda here about the gacha rate. I just feel that i am unlucky vs all of u guys here.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2016, 10:50:51 am »
From memory, seven 10-draws should get you one SSR on average. At the beginning of the year, they upped the chance to 3% for a few days and I was able to get 2 SSRs from that...

... Then after it was done, a Yuki gatcha happened and I was all out of jewels. Dang it, baseball season wasn't even close to starting. Going 2 for 40 was probably good luck though, even with double the odds.

Also interesting, the chance to pull exactly one SR from the first nine draws is the same as the chance to draw none at all.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:55:53 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2016, 10:57:20 am »
Ohhh i am not complaining....kinda here about the gacha rate. I just feel that i am unlucky vs all of u guys here.

I have done i don't how many draws for the 3 SSR i have, probably somewhere around 300 or so, and so will most others here.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 28, 2016, 11:17:49 am »
I have done i don't how many draws for the 3 SSR i have, probably somewhere around 300 or so, and so will most others here.

Yeah, that's how it is.
It's the same for me here. I've stopped counting long ago, but my 9 ssrs are from somewhere 800-1000 pulls. And well, i think it's pretty lucky.

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 28, 2016, 03:58:15 pm »
From memory, seven 10-draws should get you one SSR on average. At the beginning of the year, they upped the chance to 3% for a few days and I was able to get 2 SSRs from that...

... Then after it was done, a Yuki gatcha happened and I was all out of jewels. Dang it, baseball season wasn't even close to starting. Going 2 for 40 was probably good luck though, even with double the odds.

Also interesting, the chance to pull exactly one SR from the first nine draws is the same as the chance to draw none at all.

Hmm. I pulled for Shiki and Takumi SR twice lol. Guess i still need to farm for crystal more here as i am free player here.

Ukkh if only i had money to spam for this game here.hiks.

Yeah, that's how it is.
It's the same for me here. I've stopped counting long ago, but my 9 ssrs are from somewhere 800-1000 pulls. And well, i think it's pretty lucky.

Give me some of ur luckkkk

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2016, 05:11:01 pm »
I see some people getting SSRs from solo draws on tumblr who have like 50 SSRs and I'm like... How

I played LLSIF for a year and only got one UR (of my least fave girl) so lol

Also apparently there's a new song called Tulip being released for this new Live Groove. It has Syuko, Freddy, and other idols (I can't check rn).

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 28, 2016, 05:25:53 pm »
I see some people getting SSRs from solo draws on tumblr who have like 50 SSRs and I'm like... How

Also apparently there's a new song called Tulip being released for this new Live Groove. It has Syuko, Freddy, and other idols (I can't check rn).

Being a whale my friend. Being a whale.

mahoxyshoujo

• Greenhorn
  • ♥Yuri♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 28, 2016, 07:10:16 pm »

them tumblr players are crazy. I've had some success with my solo pulls (got solo SR Minami at one point, and got SR Sanae on two seperate occassions.. sighs.. ) but rarely anything like them.
Though I was lucky one day in that my daily freebie from the regular gacha ended up being a SR Frederica!!!! (<3)

If Syuko or Frederica are prizes in the new live groove.. I may totally be out of everything.. good golly.
Doesn't help that theres small potential in Syoko and Koume showing up in the next jewellries song events.. ahaaaaaa the life of a producer who loves too many idols is so hard.. :"C

Casiopao

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 29, 2016, 04:15:04 am »
them tumblr players are crazy. I've had some success with my solo pulls (got solo SR Minami at one point, and got SR Sanae on two seperate occassions.. sighs.. ) but rarely anything like them.
Though I was lucky one day in that my daily freebie from the regular gacha ended up being a SR Frederica!!!! (<3)

If Syuko or Frederica are prizes in the new live groove.. I may totally be out of everything.. good golly.
Doesn't help that theres small potential in Syoko and Koume showing up in the next jewellries song events.. ahaaaaaa the life of a producer who loves too many idols is so hard.. :"C

Ahh. The same problem as me for being huge fans for many idols. I mean, almost everytime Cool Idol i like pop out as sSr choice, i end up throwing my crystal for pull only to end up getting SR. T_T

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2016, 06:08:28 pm »
New event is under way,  and I must say this event song "Tulip" is really awesome, its kinda on the harder side though. At least the song is fun to listen to.

Frederica and Syuko are the event rewards. Frederica being the ranking reward and Syuko being the points reward. I'll have to make some time this week to play, I like that Frederica card a lot!!! >.>

What do you all think of the event? Are you aiming for the top? Do you like the new song?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:16:16 pm by leafstro »

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2016, 07:57:00 pm »
New event is under way,  and I must say this event song "Tulip" is really awesome, its kinda on the harder side though. At least the song is fun to listen to.

Frederica and Syuko are the event rewards. Frederica being the ranking reward and Syuko being the points reward. I'll have to make some time this week to play, I like that Frederica card a lot!!! >.>

What do you all think of the event? Are you aiming for the top? Do you like the new song?
Love the Song and Love Frederica so of course I am ranking top here, at least I try XD ATM I am in Tier 2