Username: Password:

Author Topic: It's called "Passing the Torch" - 765+346=1111.  (Read 5458 times)

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: It's called "Passing the Torch" - 765+346=1111.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 07:33:07 pm »
Yeah they have. They sang Thank You together in Live The@ter Performance 13, and at least two or three of them covered GO MY WAY!! together. They're also seen frquently often in radio shows and especially the manga.

That's why I said I won't reject your thoughts, although NBEI is on full throttle propagating Cinderella Girls, the destination for the 'torch of idol' is yet to be decided.

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 09:11:01 pm »
To be fair, LL's plot lends itself well to constantly bringing in new characters because at some point they will have to graduate.

Hah, I should have realized something so obvious, with the series called Love Live School Idol Project.  μ’s just being one group out of who knows how many others and Love Live just being the stage where the groups rise to fame, they can keep repeating this cycle after the other graduates.

Like I said, they won't put 765PRO Allstars away this quick, because it's hard to accept their retirement, and you all know what fans can do.

Cue the second 918 incident!!

Agreed, this prolly won't happen any time soon.  There's still that 3rd vision coming up and they keep bringing up this.

So hopefully the 765 girls will still have a big part in it.

Edit: Why do they always cover up Hibiki's dark skin tone; it's one of her unique, charming features!! >.<

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:53:59 pm by Nayre »

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 09:44:04 pm »
No matter who's gonna take place, I'm sure we'll still enjoy it! ;D

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 03:47:05 am »
Love Live! School idol project is a multimedia project, so it makes sense for Love Live! Sunshine!! to be announced. They'll even be hosting polls for the anime plot, leaders in song PVs, hair styles in song PVs, etc. just like the original Love Live! went.

It's kind of interesting to see how iM@S is starting to go down that route as well, I still can't wait to see what they do with the transition.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2015, 05:59:54 am »
I'm in the same boat as everyone else that if it must happen, I would prefer if it were ML instead of CG. And rather than graduating, just have them join in.

Tafira

• Apprentice
  • Casual Fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 06:07:01 pm »
Perhaps another reason CG is getting so much more attention is the massive profits the mobile game brings in?
In 2012 the game brought in $9.6 million monthly- not to mention all the CDs made and such, it's likely higher now with all the new publicity.

I don't know about ML's stats- but I would likely think it's nowhere near that of CG's.
As much as I would like ML to 'take the torch'- from a financial standpoint, CG seems the way to go.

p.s. source on stat: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-05/the-idolm@ster-cinderella-girls-mobile-game-gets-tv-anime-in-2015

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 01:24:06 pm »
Perhaps another reason CG is getting so much more attention is the massive profits the mobile game brings in?
In 2012 the game brought in $9.6 million monthly- not to mention all the CDs made and such, it's likely higher now with all the new publicity.

I don't know about ML's stats- but I would likely think it's nowhere near that of CG's.
As much as I would like ML to 'take the torch'- from a financial standpoint, CG seems the way to go.

p.s. source on stat: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-05/the-idolm@ster-cinderella-girls-mobile-game-gets-tv-anime-in-2015

They profits that much because they drew a lot of attention, there are more than 4 million users registered to the game.

Just imagine how big it will be if this game wasn't region locked, so I'd say Cinderella Girls deserve that spot.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 03:58:39 pm »
They profits that much because they drew a lot of attention, there are more than 4 million users registered to the game.

Just imagine how big it will be if this game wasn't region locked, so I'd say Cinderella Girls deserve that spot.

I am sure it will be even bigger once the european version comes out. I don#t know when it will be but since the have the rights already to release it abroad, I am sure it will hapen sometime this year, or next year.
love live has over 15 million players worldwide, and I guess CG will be getting as big as that at least
(most of the players of SIF also play all imas mobile games in japanese already)

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 06:41:13 pm »
I am sure it will be even bigger once the european version comes out. I don#t know when it will be but since the have the rights already to release it abroad, I am sure it will hapen sometime this year, or next year.
love live has over 15 million players worldwide, and I guess CG will be getting as big as that at least
(most of the players of SIF also play all imas mobile games in japanese already)

I'd say LL is more to everyone's taste while iM@S isn't really going that way :P Especially 1st and 2nd vision games.

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 01:41:25 pm »
so anyone listend to the m@sterpiece of uzuki and onegai cinderella of haruka?
A friend of mine was able to get me a copy of the CD when he was in japan (he lived there for a year because he studies japanology)
I really like uzukis m@sterpiece version, but harukas onegai cinderella is just... meh...

oh and if anybody wants scans of the booklet, I am happy to give that to you. there are short interviews with Cinderella Project Voice Actors in there
(here is a short preview~)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:47:45 pm by Kimiko »