Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grace Does Stupid Stuff in Her Spare Time, AKA Grace's Fanfiction Audiobooks  (Read 10246 times)

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Sorry Grace, but I just realized I don't even have time to finish half of your drama CD's :( But I've listened to part one, those interactions between characters are quite funny. XD I really like how you perform this plot!

(I laughed a lot at Heather's part by the way XD )

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Please, don't feel the need to apologize. :D It's fun for me, so if it's fun for you guys, awesome. I'm not expecting people to feel any sort of obligation to follow along. :P

Thank you for the interest, though, and also for the compliments. I love working on these things.

Would get started on Batch Two, but I seem to have misplaced my paper copy with the cast list, and also my throat feels like death today. U: But hey, one day. In the meantime, I'll finish up the script for part 6 and let those with time and interest wander in whenever and laugh with me. U:

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Please, don't feel the need to apologize. :D It's fun for me, so if it's fun for you guys, awesome. I'm not expecting people to feel any sort of obligation to follow along. :P

Thank you for the interest, though, and also for the compliments. I love working on these things.

Would get started on Batch Two, but I seem to have misplaced my paper copy with the cast list, and also my throat feels like death today. U: But hey, one day. In the meantime, I'll finish up the script for part 6 and let those with time and interest wander in whenever and laugh with me. U:

Haha, I thought you did quite well :) Such talent deserve some attention, right? We all insist to do what we love, that way, people will eventually start to admire our works.

Anyway, make sure you take good care of your voice ;) I'm looking forward to your next story!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Haha, I thought you did quite well :) Such talent deserve some attention, right? We all insist to do what we love, that way, people will eventually start to admire our works.

Anyway, make sure you take good care of your voice ;) I'm looking forward to your next story!

Thank you very much. :D

My voice is beginning to feel better, so all I need now is my iPad back and the lost paper copy with my cast list.

I actually "need" a better microphone but honestly that's never going to happen at this rate I am too broke

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
I think iPad is fine for recording :) As long as we can hear you loud and clear, it's not a problem! But lost papers will be a problem, tho. You didn't make any backup on a PC or something? :o

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
I have the thing on my computer, but the problem with losing the papers is that I lost my cast list with them. ^^"

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
I've finally listened to all five parts... twice! Part 5 was pretty dramatic! Nin reminded me of Galuf from Final Fantasy V. One question, though: how come Heather lost her free will when she was possessed but Disco and Zopheus still have theirs?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Grace Does Stupid Stuff in Her Spare Time, AKA Grace's Fanfiction Audiobooks
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 03:03:12 am »
Thanks for listening. xD I'm glad if you were entertained. I literally lost my voice recorded part five XD But it was worth it if people laugh as much as I did while recording it.

As for why Heather lost her free will when she was possessed...I honestly have no idea. XDD All the plot holes are part of what makes me so ashamed of this.
I think it's because Heather already had a demon living inside her that's never actually explained or mentioned but makes her angry. That, combined with possession, makes her more susceptible to evil than the others.
Seriously though I didn't think this through ;-;

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Grace Does Stupid Stuff in Her Spare Time, AKA Grace's Fanfiction Audiobooks
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 03:31:58 am »
Ah, you're welcome! The episodes definitely were entertaining. Sorry I took so long to finish these five; I was kinda busy and I'm easily distracted, so that's something for me to be ashamed of. I think I can offer a tip on planning out stories, though: always write the ending first, or at least early on. That way, while you're writing, you can make all the strands of the story come together because you already know the ending and the whole thing will make sense. But I'm kinda jumping the gun with that suggestion because you haven't uploaded the end yet. :) Also, even in professional works, there are sometimes plot holes. I think plot holes are sometimes necessary in order to tell the story that the author wants to tell.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 03:49:31 am »
That's totally okay. :)
I'm about midway through the third part. Hopefully it'll tie up at least a couple of loose ends, but considering I was eleven, probably not. XD

My writing has increased nine-thousand-fold since these days, so maybe one day, I can show you guys something iM@S-themed that's actually good. :P You give good advice, so thank you! I usually at least know a chapter or two ahead of whatever I'm writing, but sometimes I just totally lose it. I'll make sure to be planning the ending as I move ahead with more recent stuff.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2015, 04:19:19 am »
You're welcome!

By the way, I drew something recently and I think I'll be able to post it in like an hour. Could you check my art thread around then? I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2015, 04:35:17 am »
Ooh, yeah, totally! I love your art style.

I'm currently working on a MASSIVE project to draw literally every single important character from the same series these fan fictions are about. I'm doing it by group and putting each group on their own page, inking and coloring, and drawing it so that when placed next to each other in order, the groups look like they're interacting with each other.

It is literally going to be my Magnum Opus.
I'd love to post it here when it's done so you guys can see it. :D

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Guys, I remembered this place existed!

Finally finished the last script! i know I chose to do this but it's actually a LOT more work than I thought it would be. If you guys are laughing, the hard work was worth it.

Here's the last part:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zzp6urhtn13i9oj/Six-Part_SVR_Book_6.mp3

And the script that was really hard to finish I forgot how hard it was to do these:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u7211cqipc8j6zh/SVR_Audiobook_Script_6.odt

Some things to note:

Braeden--He's a massive lech and I am sorry for him.
"That's like, three inches of his head just dragged on the ground."--it actually isn't, past Grace. But yeah, Rolf is really short.
Kelly--Writing this script and trying to translate her random noises made me realize how obnoxious she was being and I am sorry. I love her, though. <3
Aoi and Appaele's figure fights--Because Lei is top-heavy and Ao is bottom-heavy and they have opposite figures, they fight over that CONSTANTLY because they're both in love with Rolf. It's actually kind of hysterical when they're at their worst.

And a few thought-provoking survey questions (that are totally optional):
Those of you who kept up with this altuixde, who was your favorite character in the story, if you had one?
Which was your favorite voice, and why?
Did you laugh at my many grammar mistakes and plot holes as much as I did?
Who do you think played their character the best?

Thanks for waiting so long altuixde! You guys are the best. <3 Hope I was able to bring a little joy to your lives with these. :D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:44:06 pm by Amazing_Grace »

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
I'll listen to this first thing tomorrow. 8)

Since my memory isn't the best, the survey would've been so much easier to answer if I had known the questions before starting book one! Ah, well at least there's still book 6 to jog my memory. ^^

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
I'm honestly just glad all this hard work wasn't a total waste XDD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!