Community > Community works

Yui's fanarts (Rem@stered)

(1/11) > >>

Yui:
After desappearing in this section, I didn't posted another iM@S fanart here. Well, despite the student problem and the way I spend my time (*cough cough* tiring and sleeping), I don't draw only iM@S so... anyway, I've been training and studying where I could improve. I tried to improve by requests here, but... I think that's go too far for me. :p
Anyway, before going to the point, here's some sample. 2014 iM@S fanarts.

Sometimes, I try using other methods. BTW, I'll never forget that one I did for Yukiho. It was my first christmas cake (there's no culture of eating cakes for christmas here). And yeah, Serika is my favorite Million Live idol. Well, there's other fanarts, but it non-iM@S. But I can say that I did lots of Fire Emblem, Pokémon and a few anime and Touhou fanarts.

And now, 2015 fanarts!

Well, I wanted to honor my sign too.

Yeah, I've been following the zodiac period lately. But besides that, I decided to try drawing animals. The college passed me a task which involves drawing a wolf. And... the result was goddamn bad. And I decided to practice that too. :p

Congrats for all the Taurus people there! o/

Now, on to the point. I've been thinking about doing a fanart of the 10th anniversary. Since some people decided to do something about that, then I'll share mine's too. For now, my scheme is:
Old 765 pro (including black haired Chihaya), Miki Hoshii (Live 4U), Hibiki and Takane (Project Fairy), 876 Pro, Project Jupiter, the current 765 pro, and Leon.
I never did a fanart of anniversary because it was kinda... beyond my skills. But now I can give a try. I have until the end of Cancer period.

That's it. I hope you enjoy the view. o/

Edit:
Status update

- Old 765 Pro [Complete]
- Miki (Live 4U) [Complete]
- Hibiki & Takane (Project Fairy) [Complete]
- 876 Pro [Complete]
- Project Júpiter [Complete]
- 765 Pro (1 4 All) [Complete]
- Leon [Complete]

10th Anniversary Fanart completed!

MetalPredat0r:

--- Quote from: Yui on May 08, 2015, 04:33:53 pm ---Sometimes, I try using other methods. BTW, I'll never that one I did for Yukiho. It was my first christmas cake (there's no culture of eating cakes for christmas here). And yeah, Serika is my favorite Million Live idol. Well, there's other fanarts, but it non-iM@S. But I can say that I did lots of Fire Emblem, Pokémon and a few anime and Touhou fanarts.

--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with sharing fanart for a series outside of iM@S. I posted fanart for Sonic, Mario, and Love Live and my own OCs in the past and it was fine.

Amazing_Grace:
I have to admit I've missed your fanarts, Yui. :) You seem to have improved even within the course of a year. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Yui:
Well, step by step. It won't be on "tradicional mode". I just wanted to practice using pen. And damn... my draw hand twitches... :p

--- Quote from: MetalPredat0r on May 08, 2015, 05:03:18 pm ---Nothing wrong with sharing fanart for a series outside of iM@S. I posted fanart for Sonic, Mario, and Love Live and my own OCs in the past and it was fine.

--- End quote ---

Ehhhhhhhhh... very nice. Well, I plan on going off-topic sometimes, when it comes to something I want to share (For example: something I learn on digital or manual art).

--- Quote from: Amazing_Grace on May 10, 2015, 12:11:50 am ---I have to admit I've missed your fanarts, Yui. :) You seem to have improved even within the course of a year. I look forward to seeing more from you!

--- End quote ---

Oh... ///
Thanks. You can bet on that. There's a bit more I want to do involving iM@S (Spoiler alert: it includes our dear Elena Shimabara-san).

Amazing_Grace:
Did you say you drew this using pen? The bodies look fantastic. I always totally screw everything up when I try to use pen. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version