THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL

How to make a song become Gold anyway?

(1/3) > >>

OniZetto:
Like the topic, Kotori told us how a song will reach Fresh, Keep, Revival and Break via text message. But exactly how can we push a song to its "Gold" status??

Some people in my country said we can monitor how many fans we have gathered with a song in iM@S 2, but there's no such feature in OFA; So, what should we probably do? Using the same song continuously doesn't seem to help.

Kimiko:
If there is stuff you don't know just look at the one for all wiki

http://idolmasterofa.wikia.com/wiki/Song_Status

mariokirby:
I think there maybe was a similar question on the gameplay thread.  I could be wrong.

That wikia has some good information.  The idol communications are not complete, which is understandable since there's too many to keep track of.

I actually got 7 Gold songs after finishing Chihaya's and Miki's EX episodes.  But, before starting Ex episodes I only had one Gold Song.

So, I don't know but after starting the Ex episodes, it got pretty easy getting Gold songs.  (Maybe the updates made this easier?).

All I did was keep using the same song, and eventually it will go though break status then Gold.

StarSeeker:
I don't have any proof or anything but i feel like gold happens faster if you use the heart panda thingy >.> i have 9 of the 13 solos gold.

Naryoril:
Well, i'm the one who wrote the text on the Wiki concerning Break and Gold. Iirc the info for Break before was clearly wrong and the info for Gold was missing altogether. I just made another change to add stuff i noticed since i made the first change and to make it more precise. I got quite a bunch of songs to Break/Gold while doing the EX episodes when i didn't even perform the song in question on stage.

What lead me to that assumption of it being random is that i got a song to Break the second time i used it (i used it once to get it to fresh, and then didn't touch it for quite a while, then i used it again and it went on Break). And sometimes it would take a lot of time to get it from Break to Gold and sometimes it would go really fast, i couldn't see a pattern. Maybe there are factors that influence the random chance, but that would be really hard to get solid evidence on since you need a really large sample.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version