Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello...?  (Read 3666 times)

Vas

• Apprentice
  • Generic forum member
    • View Profile
Hello...?
« on: April 26, 2015, 12:47:38 am »
Hello everyone! The name's Vas, new (obviously) guy around here. Been lurking for a few months and finally decided to join the forums. (after accidentally screwing up my first registration e-mail...) Heard of the iM@S franchise a few years back from the Ace Combat series (which I'm also a fan of), and have followed it ever since.
But yeah, again, hi!
Not removing this sig until Kachou Fuugetsu becomes more than a 5-page side story.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello...?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:48:44 am »
welcome to the forums ^^

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 01:02:21 am »
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay, though try not get into trouble.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:31:06 am »
When the iM@S planes in Ace Combat were first introduced I thought they were a joke to amuse fans of idolmaster. Nice that the planes could bring new people into the iM@S fandom, though. ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Vas

• Apprentice
  • Generic forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 04:42:08 am »
Hey! Thanks all for the welcoming posts! Glad to be here! But yeah, when I first saw those iM@S planes I found it kinda odd, then after long enough I looked into the series and took a liking to it.
Not removing this sig until Kachou Fuugetsu becomes more than a 5-page side story.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 05:47:55 pm »
Hello and welcome!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 06:52:57 pm »
Say... now that this reflects on it, having iM@S PSN content featured overseas through Ace Combat is one of the more peculiar things. Probably a first, at that.

In any case, welcome to the fold, Vas. Are there other things that fancy your interest?
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 07:05:15 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Vas!

Do you have any particular favorite idols? Have you played the games, read the manga, watched the anime, or listened to the music?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Vas

• Apprentice
  • Generic forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 07:14:31 pm »
Hello again! As for my interests? Well I'm kinda a jack-of-all trades in that field really. My likings are a lot of stuff from being a history fanatic to studying astrophysics and finance/economics to learning more about other cultures and languages. I'm Mexican and Filipino, living in Texas, America and can speak English, Spanish, a little Portuguese and learning Tagalog and Japanese.

My particular favorites would be Chihaya, (of course :D ) Takane, and Hibiki. Read and watched almost all of the manga and anime, big fan of the music, but have not played the games, sadly. When I'm more proficient in Japanese, I will, though.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 08:09:56 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you watched Xenoglossia? What is your most favourite episode of anim@s?

Vas

• Apprentice
  • Generic forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 01:22:31 am »
Actually no I haven't. Been kinda skeptical about watching it, but a few days ago I figured I'll give it a chance when I make time for it.

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 08:32:51 am »
You should definitely watch the anime released in 2011, it was the reason for me becoming a big fan of them!

Episode 20, 24 & 25... heart touching.

I also noticed these girls for the first time, when I saw Chihaya's F-15 Eagle in Assault Horizon (glad I bought "Enhanced Edition" so I don't need to look for these ;D ,) actually I played Ace Combat 6 much earlier but didn't know there were also such DLC's.

So... an official picture of my favorite aircraft in the game:

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

Vas

• Apprentice
  • Generic forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:39 pm »
Well I was a little vague on that lol. I have seen the 2011 anime (as well as Cinderella Girls but not Xenoglossia yet) but yeah, definitely a very emotional set of episodes those are. As for the AC planes, I never actually bought them, but it still piqued my curiosity, and now here I am, an iM@S fan! And yes, my favorite aircraft aswell for my favorite idol!

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 10:20:34 pm »
Apparently, there's merchandise for those planes, so there's something to mind.

Picture taken from kyo.

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 10:59:30 am »
Well I was a little vague on that lol. I have seen the 2011 anime (as well as Cinderella Girls but not Xenoglossia yet) but yeah, definitely a very emotional set of episodes those are. As for the AC planes, I never actually bought them, but it still piqued my curiosity, and now here I am, an iM@S fan! And yes, my favorite aircraft aswell for my favorite idol!

Then welcome to the fan club!! ;D

Apparently, there's merchandise for those planes, so there's something to mind.
[image]
Picture taken from kyo.

I'm afraid my terrible building skill will ruin the kit, so I'll just let Chihaya sing on my desk ;D

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!