Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Fan Site  (Read 1464 times)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
Chihaya Fan Site
« on: March 12, 2015, 03:20:08 pm »
I had kind of wanted to make one of these for awhile being inspired by old anime fan sites of the 90s and early 00s. While it's true that many series don't really need these anymore now that things like wikis and easy to find image search engines exist, I figured that since much of iM@S's content is in Japanese that having such a thing would be handy. As of writing this post the site is still in the very basic stages as I haven't made a website in years. http://utahimerakuen.waifu.pl/

What do you guys think? Japanese fans also used to have some websites and fan clubs dedicated to Chihaya like http://idolmaster.fc2web.com/chihaya-blue/ , and I'd assume the other idols as well, but I can't recall any overseas ones besides this site.

Would anyone be interested in joining an overseas Chihaya fan club as well? I'm not really sure about what kind of things it'd involve yet, but maybe I could make digital cards for it or something.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 03:23:03 pm by Okayu »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Fan Site
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 05:04:28 pm »
What??? A fansite about a perfect Chihaya-sama!? :o  This is a great idea! I wish you good luck!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 06:44:44 pm »
Color me intrigued. I always liked to browse fan sites back in the day, and with this providing the possibility of numerous translations then that's all the merrier. The Chihaya club sounds like a winner, too.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 04:41:38 am »
I wouldn't mind a fan site for Chihaya although I'm mostly content of what we have here.  As long there's a link somewhere in this forum to the website where everyone can see, then I'm happy and satisfied.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 08:41:35 pm »
TIL there's a Polish waifu domain.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 05:34:19 am »
As long there's a link somewhere in this forum to the website where everyone can see, then I'm happy and satisfied.
Yeah there already is.