Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who would you choose to be your waifu? (Open for everybody)  (Read 1413 times)

Kawaii Lumi

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Who would you choose to be your waifu? (Open for everybody)
« on: March 12, 2015, 12:50:04 am »
This is a question opened for everyone to answer. Everyone has different opinions and expectations. So, make sure to respect each others perspectives!

So the question is who would you choose, out of the 13 idols, to be your waifu? As well as the reason why?

For me.....

I am a Azusa fan.... ._.
I really love her voice when she sings as well as her appearance in the anime <3. Sure there are idols in the serie that also have a wonderful voice. But, I just find Azusa 's more beautiful and gorgeous. Her voice is really feminine and mature. I really love how I cannot find singers from other anime that sings like her. Her voice is so unique to me xD. But when she sings songs that are childish like, for example....umm.....idk...kiramekirari or ummm furufuru future or idk! Some things on that line...it's not really my favourite....Though, songs like Smoky thrill or shizuka na yoru ni negai o...it sounds beyond amazing...indescribable.  especially, Tonari ni....too beautiful~

Here's my opinion, what's yours? :3

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you choose to be your waifu? (Open for everybody)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:06:37 am »
My waifu...
Well, I'm a girl myself, but ignoring that, gotta go with Hibiki as much as I love Makoto. I feel like she'd wake me up every morning with a "Good morning! COME FIRE YOURSELF UP AND RUN THREE MILES WITH ME!"
"But Makoto, it's four in the morning!"
"EXACTLY."

Hibiki can cook, she loves animals, I love animals, she's adorable, and I love her voice. I think her vibrato is fabulous.

As far as husbandos go, I want a Shouta and also a Ryo.
Ryo is the cutest little feminine sweetheart ever, and I honestly love his voice. I think he sounds lovely. Also, I'm a pretty masculine girl myself in some areas, so we'd balance each other out.
And Shouta's just a cute. We could play pranks on each other and make fun of each other and force people out on blind dates and he could get me free food at restaurants by crying.
It'd be a good time.

I think I took that too literally.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 05:55:52 pm »
Takane or Iori, they're rich
In seriousness, it'd probably be Haruka or Azusa - or rather, I'd say those two would be the safest bets. MAYBE Ritsuko; I may be able to maintain her standards.
However, I don't see any of the girls as waifu material very much - rather, I mostly see reasons why they wouldn't make good waifus.

Husbandos? Meh.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 11:45:25 pm »
I don't 100% follow the waifu craze, so I'm gonn take this as literally as possible.

Of my top favorites, I probably wouldn't want Shiho or Chihaya as my wife. Both would probably be a bit too anti-social with me to be a spouse. Might have better luck with Chihaya if we're talking post-character development Chihaya, though.

Although, I would choose either Minami, Karen (Shinomiya), or Ritsuko. Minami and Ritsuko seem to be the most reliable for me, especially Ritsuko possibly paying more of the bills and taking care of finances better than I ever could, and Karen would just be the supportive type.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator