Username: Password:

Author Topic: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.  (Read 72387 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.
« Reply #300 on: January 01, 2016, 08:03:16 pm »
Happy New Year Everyone! XDD  Looking forward to another exciting, successful year for im@s!  ;D ;D ;D

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2016, 07:16:16 am »
Something I would like to share with you all.

I was playing Mario Kart 8 online.  There was one person who was really, really good.  We were neck-to-neck in most races.

So, he sends this message.

The 2nd sentence is what really surprised me.  I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve such praise, but it got me thinking.

Even if people you interact with (real life or online) don't appreciate your etiquette, which happens to me a lot.

If one person acknowledges it, then it's worth it. (I don't know, but that's what I feel).

I'm not sure how my behavior is on this forum, but I certainly hope I'm living up to the praise this stranger gave me.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2016, 10:06:23 pm »
Basically, Grace is pretty much a vampire and comes out whenever she's hungry for some newbies' blood.

(She's pretty busy, so it's all good.  Not like there's much stuff going on here right now.)

This is accurate. :UUUUU

Happy new year, everyone! :D

...I'm always late for everything.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2016, 02:28:51 am »
You know, whenever a character in other games/anime share the same name as an im@s character, I actually have to stop myself from thinking of the actual im@s idol.

For example, I'm watching my twin brother play this visual novel, and one of the heroines is named Ritsuko.  I guess since I delve into im@s for such a long time that the im@s Ritsuko seems come up in my mind whenever I see/hear her name in that visual novel.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2016, 06:03:48 am »
You know, whenever a character in other games/anime share the same name as an im@s character, I actually have to stop myself from thinking of the actual im@s idol.

For example, I'm watching my twin brother play this visual novel, and one of the heroines is named Ritsuko.  I guess since I delve into im@s for such a long time that the im@s Ritsuko seems come up in my mind whenever I see/hear her name in that visual novel.

Try being a guy into iM@S, Street Fighter, and BlazBlue, all of which have a Makoto with short boyish haircuts. :p
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2016, 06:24:23 am »

Rofl yes! There's a main character in an anime(Re-Kan!) I watched recently who had the name Hibiki Amami and made me lol. XDD  What's even more awesome is that she was voiced by Kido Ibuki(ML's Kana).

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2016, 09:02:48 am »
Try being a guy into iM@S, Street Fighter, and BlazBlue, all of which have a Makoto with short boyish haircuts. :p

In GF Beta, there's also his Makoto with short haircut, voiced by Miho Arakawa, but girly. In fact, she likes hanging out with "you", her senior and likes baking cookies and sweets, maybe a bit too much.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2016, 01:25:44 am »
Happy late-as-fuck New Years. What are resolutions, again? In seriousness, I've amped green tea consumption as one such.

Gotta be healthy as a horse, right? Bathroom breaks ahoy.

Moving onto woes, I just got word AmiAmi pushed Yuriko's date up to February, despite having pre-ordered this last August.

Y U NO GEIV SEXY BOOKWORM ALRAEDY, JAPAN~?! ;A;
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2016, 02:06:23 am »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2016, 04:08:56 am »
Moving onto woes, I just got word AmiAmi pushed Yuriko's date up to February

Fuck my life

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2016, 06:36:31 am »
Well then.

I honestly never heard of the term clipper before.  Cool. (pun not intended)

Moving onto woes, I just got word AmiAmi pushed Yuriko's date up to February, despite having pre-ordered this last August.

I wish I could order figurines.  But, I don't think they're very easy to hide since I'm assuming they're fragile.  Unfortunately, I have strict parents/family, so all of my im@s stuff is stuffed inside box and hidden in my twin brother's closet.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:42:06 am by mariokirby »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2016, 12:37:00 am »
Speaking of winter, don't you love that "oh fuck" moment the second you realize you're about to wipe out?

Yeah, a snow-covered paper made me slip... least I held my tea mug upright whilst on the ground. Save! :P

I wish I could order figurines.  But, I don't think they're very easy to hide since I'm assuming they're fragile.  Unfortunately, I have strict parents/family, so all of my im@s stuff is stuffed inside box and hidden in my twin brother's closet.

Figures tend to be sturdy, depending on build quality and the stand itself. Often times better is more pricier.

Fuck my life

I swear to God almighty, to further sleeps without the likes of Yuriko just lends to my PTSD. Or something. :u
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2016, 01:49:27 am »
Yeah, a snow-covered paper made me slip... least I held my tea mug upright whilst on the ground. Save! :P

Nice stunt.  I need to learn some of those crazy matrix moves from you.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2016, 02:09:48 pm »
David Bowie just died recently, now it's Alan Rickman's turn.

Rest in peace, Snape.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2016, 06:02:28 pm »
Speaking of winter, don't you love that "oh fuck" moment the second you realize you're about to wipe out?

While I was reading this I thought you were talking about driving. I've wiped out before while driving and it's very scary. To anyone who hasn't had much experience driving in winter, here's a bit of advice: if everyone else on the road is driving very slowly and carefully, you should too. ;)