Username: Password:

Author Topic: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.  (Read 67690 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2015, 05:47:58 pm »
I like to ride my bike all over town since I prefer cardio over anything else. Sadly, since I'm in High School, I can only do this on weekends. Once College rolls around, I'lll hopefully be able to do it more often.

My sister loves biking. I prefer a scooter, personally. Even if the one I own is way too small for me.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2015, 06:59:14 pm »
My sister loves biking. I prefer a scooter, personally. Even if the one I own is way too small for me.

You can never let go of that old scooter. Unless you're me in which case it's a leftover from the old house that was left behind and disappeared ever since.

I always wanted to get a motorized scooter until I realized that a bike would be better for me as it's great transportation without needing a license. Although I'm gonna need to inevitably take that driving test for my license since I am at that age now. Just need to practice.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2015, 09:05:28 pm »
Gosh, that moment when you know you're going to see Age of Ultron with your buddies. Those genuine nerd chills.

Looking back to the first Avengers, here's hoping there's a scene which rivals the Hulk-Loki fight in profound humor.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2015, 10:13:03 pm »
On the topic of working out, walking, running, playing DDR, and doing strength training are my favorites.

Although I'm gonna need to inevitably take that driving test for my license since I am at that age now. Just need to practice.

I'm way past that age, but I haven't gotten my license yet, I am practicing at the moment so that I can get it!

Eury

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2015, 12:25:35 am »
Working out?
Cardio is my cup of tea. Walking, running, hiking, I can do that for hours.

I get little pleasure in dealing with heavy things or staying in one spot too long doing strength training.

Crossfit looks too dangerous, especially if you are doing it alone and I normally work out alone.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2015, 01:46:15 am »
I'm way past that age, but I haven't gotten my license yet, I am practicing at the moment so that I can get it!

I mean, I know quite a bit thanks to Driver's Ed., but I still need to get practice with a few things, like using an accelerator.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2015, 01:49:20 am »
Gosh, that moment when you know you're going to see Age of Ultron with your buddies. Those genuine nerd chills.

Looking back to the first Avengers, here's hoping there's a scene which rivals the Hulk-Loki fight in profound humor.

I literally watched all but the last, like, ten minutes of the first Avengers and I've never finished it, so I missed "that" fight.
Makes me so sad, really.

Working out?
Cardio is my cup of tea. Walking, running, hiking, I can do that for hours.

I get little pleasure in dealing with heavy things or staying in one spot too long doing strength training.

Crossfit looks too dangerous, especially if you are doing it alone and I normally work out alone.

Heavy things are ew.
I find dancing better for me personally. It actually gives you a bit of a muscular workout depending on what you're doing. :U

OFF-TOPIC EDIT:

Looking back at my welcome thread and all the things I've done here before, including writing, art, all that...I feel like everything about me has matured SO MUCH. This forum itself kinda chronicles me growing up, I don't know. It feels weird.
Have any of you ever felt like that before? You just look back and realize, "Wow, I'm suddenly kind of mature."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:32:57 am by Amazing_Grace »

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Eury

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2015, 03:27:26 am »

Have any of you felt like that before? You just look back and realize, "Wow, I'm suddenly kind of mature."
There is a forum I joined on 2006, it is still alive but I left it with a group of friends I made there. We made a mass migration to a Skype group cause it accommodated us better.

It's fun and a little embarrassing and always nostalgic going back to the archives. So many bad opinions, much optimism, unwarranted anger and typos everywhere.

One amusing thing was me being really passive aggressive to a forum member I disliked. That forum member is now a great friend of mine that I've met in real life.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2015, 04:06:49 am »
OFF-TOPIC EDIT:

Looking back at my welcome thread and all the things I've done here before, including writing, art, all that...I feel like everything about me has matured SO MUCH. This forum itself kinda chronicles me growing up, I don't know. It feels weird.
Have any of you ever felt like that before? You just look back and realize, "Wow, I'm suddenly kind of mature."

Me everytime I either go back through the older posts of my fan art thread or, going further back, my old DeviantArt. I was in Middle School back then and I can't help but look at those posts and think to myself....... "Dude, shut up. Nobody freaking cares". X)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2015, 02:57:29 am »
There is a forum I joined on 2006, it is still alive but I left it with a group of friends I made there. We made a mass migration to a Skype group cause it accommodated us better.

It's fun and a little embarrassing and always nostalgic going back to the archives. So many bad opinions, much optimism, unwarranted anger and typos everywhere.

One amusing thing was me being really passive aggressive to a forum member I disliked. That forum member is now a great friend of mine that I've met in real life.

Isn't it cool how that works? People you didn't like when you were a child end up becoming good friends when you've matured enough to see the good in them.

Me everytime I either go back through the older posts of my fan art thread or, going further back, my old DeviantArt. I was in Middle School back then and I can't help but look at those posts and think to myself....... "Dude, shut up. Nobody freaking cares". X)!

I can relate to this. XD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Eury

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2015, 03:46:07 pm »
Looking back at old drawings, especially ones you used to be proud of, is traumatic.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2015, 03:58:11 pm »
Looking back at old drawings, especially ones you used to be proud of, is traumatic.

For me it's less traumatic, and more hilarious.
Like that one I posted in my fanart thread thatreallyisn'tjustfanartanymoresoIwishIcouldchangethattitle.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2015, 04:11:56 pm »
Why not try redrawing them now? The results might be interesting.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2015, 07:06:28 pm »
Why not try redrawing them now? The results might be interesting.

I actually have tried redrawing a few of them. Like the girls from my project, for one. That turned out great.
Except for Aime who somehow still looks bad

But I kinda like to just keep the old ones, just for nostalgia.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2015, 08:21:19 pm »
An e-friend from another forum actually decided to burn his old works today. Says he doesn't actually feel bad about it and the whole thing feels to him kinda... poetic.