Community > General chatter

The General Random Thoughts and Conversation Thread.

(1/80) > >>

Ivan The Mouse:
I feel like this forum needs one, so I'm making one.

And to start, I want some apples right now.

Amazing_Grace:
This seems like it's going to be a fun time.

As a rebuttal, I have been craving Instant Ramen for the longest time, but my mom won't let me get any because it's so unhealthy. This is why I hate being the child of a health nut mom sometimes.

MetalPredat0r:

--- Quote from: Amazing_Grace on March 11, 2015, 05:34:19 pm ---This seems like it's going to be a fun time.

As a rebuttal, I have been craving Instant Ramen for the longest time, but my mom won't let me get any because it's so unhealthy. This is why I hate being the child of a health nut mom sometimes.

--- End quote ---

I remember when I used to eat ramen all the time with hot dogs on the side. Then I stopped when the hot dogs we bought were starting to get worse in quality. Maybe I can get back into ramen after I start to have enough of making Mac and Cheese when I feel like making my own dinner.

Amazing_Grace:

--- Quote from: MetalPredat0r on March 11, 2015, 05:50:37 pm ---I remember when I used to eat ramen all the time with hot dogs on the side. Then I stopped when the hot dogs we bought were starting to get worse in quality. Maybe I can get back into ramen after I start to have enough of making Mac and Cheese when I feel like making my own dinner.

--- End quote ---

Oh man, that sounds so good.

I actually kinda can't wait to go to college just because I can eat all the instant ramen I want.

I literally once almost went to a snow camp away from home JUST BECAUSE I KNEW THEIR SNACK SHOP SOLD INSTANT RAMEN AND I WAS CRAVING SOME SO BADLY.

MetalPredat0r:

--- Quote from: Amazing_Grace on March 11, 2015, 05:58:41 pm ---Oh man, that sounds so good.

I actually kinda can't wait to go to college just because I can eat all the instant ramen I want.

I literally once almost went to a snow camp away from home JUST BECAUSE I KNEW THEIR SNACK SHOP SOLD INSTANT RAMEN AND I WAS CRAVING SOME SO BADLY.

--- End quote ---

I think the debate room at my school sells instant ramen. Like, there's a snack bar there and everybody and their mother goes there when hungry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version