Username: Password:

Author Topic: Puchi Plushies  (Read 6777 times)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
Puchi Plushies
« on: March 03, 2015, 06:12:36 pm »

http://www.bpnavi.jp/goods_search/chara/229

So, after Haruka-san, the other puchis have been getting releases at the arcades in Japan lately. Chihya and Yukipo were released in December, and Takanya and Chibiki were released in January.
I'm in Japan currently and out of chance went to my local arcade and saw the last Takanya among the UFO catcher games that they had. 1500 yen well spent lol. I would not have known about the Puchi plushies had I not gone that day.

I WANT ALL OF THEM... but I don't how I am going to handle them if I do get all of them. So, I'm just going to aim for certain ones namely the twins and Miura-san. Also contemplating Piyo-chan if she gets released before my stay is over.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nargrakhan

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Puchi Plushies
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 07:31:14 pm »
Pour water on Harukasan. :p

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:38 pm »
I want one! I want a Chibiki so bad right now, its not even funny!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:51:51 pm »
At this point, you might as well take on ebay.
I'm fortunate to be studying abroad at this time. Or maybe not because this hurts my bank account lmao.

Pour water on Harukasan. :p

She's too delicate to get wet!
  :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:59:04 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 08:39:04 pm »
At this point, you might as well take on ebay.

..................... On second thought, maybe I don't need it as much as I said I did.  ^-^;
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 08:50:43 pm »
These plushies take some work to get, really. Since these are crane game exclusives, one might throw down like $70 more or less trying to budge it out. So for foreigners who can't go to Japanese arcades, this is pretty much the best way to get them.
Not only that, these will discontinue eventually.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:53:14 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 12:11:32 pm »
Io and Yayo have been released.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 01:19:41 pm »
Koami and Komami have been released. Took me 1900 yen total to get both of them ez peezy.

Bonus: I had some bullshit happen when I was getting Koami which basically caused me to spend more money.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 02:32:44 pm »
where exactly did you get that Yukipo plushie?

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 02:44:47 pm »
where exactly did you get that Yukipo plushie?

While I was out in Tokyo for a week, there was this lone game center in the main streets of Akihabara that was not a Sega World or Taito Station. Before I left, I gave in and decided to get Yukipo.

MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »
Bonus: I had some bullshit happen when I was getting Koami which basically caused me to spend more money.

This sounds like something the twins would do to begin with, pfft

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 07:51:16 pm »
Not once did I trust those claw machines, even whilst cash abundant. Considering Yen and travel expenses, one might as well get it cheaper by Ebay. Really should've gave Yukipo the raccoon tail, though.

Maybe I'll fashion one along with cat ears once I get around to having her and Chihyaa~. Furthermore, has Chicchan been done yet? My collection would feel so empty without her to boss us around. ;~;
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:31:21 pm by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 11:02:34 pm »
While I was out in Tokyo for a week, there was this lone game center in the main streets of Akihabara that was not a Sega World or Taito Station. Before I left, I gave in and decided to get Yukipo.

thx for the info

I'll see if i can find it when i'm in Tokyo for the 10th anniversary live anyway ;)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 12:23:40 am »
thx for the info

I'll see if i can find it when i'm in Tokyo for the 10th anniversary live anyway ;)
There are also a couple anime goods stores in Akihabara that have the puchis on sale, but if you're a wizz at crane games, you will likely be able to win them at a cheaper cost.

Not once did I trust those claw machines, even whilst cash abundant. Considering Yen and travel expenses, one might as well get it cheaper by Ebay. Really should've gave Yukipo the raccoon tail, though.

Maybe I'll fashion one along with cat ears once I get around to having her and Chihyaa~. Furthermore, has Chicchan been done yet? My collection would feel so empty without her to boss us around. ;~;

The crane games are so easy when you get the hang of them. You just have to understand commitment and how to use the cranes, like the one I just did, to move prizes from point A to point b. Like, for 500 yen/3 tries, it only took 2 tries to win Komami because I got the plushie to roll on its head and into the drop zone due to most of the weight being centered there.
Also, I want to add a tail on Yukipo, I just don't know where to find a good one and how to apply it properly.
As for Chicchan, she hasn't been done yet. Unfortunately, I will have left Japan by the time she is released since new puchis are released every two months. Speaking of which, the next upcoming release of Puchi plushies is in July with them being Makochi and Azusa-san.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 08:48:43 am »
There are also a couple anime goods stores in Akihabara that have the puchis on sale, but if you're a wizz at crane games, you will likely be able to win them at a cheaper cost.

Oh, they also sell them outside of crane games? That's good, because i'm as far from as "wizz at crane games" as you can get.