Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47505 times)

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2015, 11:25:19 pm »
And who is going to the goods sale on Friday way too early in the morning (train from ikebukuro at 05:00)

I plan to leave around that time, but I'm not sure I'll leave from Ikebukuro. I was thinking just going there straight from Shinjuku. I think the Ikebukuro ride is going to be full and my hand is not healed enough to shove fellow Producers just yet! But man, that's gonna take up my entire day and then I have to get ready for the next day... Whoo~

I also read the latest imas blog post about not lining up around before then, but I also thought 'what if people line up around the train to leave to the dome?' :o

Anyway, if all goes according to plan I'll have enough to get the goods, get to the concerts and maybe get home to the US, haha.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2015, 11:27:08 pm »
Today, 16 July, is hella rainy. Probably gonna spend even more time at some game centers in Akiba. This week is going by top fast....

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:33 am »
you mean on Sunday?
On Saturday i already have plans

And who is going to the goods sale on Friday way too early in the morning (train from ikebukuro at 05:00)

May be able to do Sunday, I don't think I have any plans. I'd prefer some place inside Tokyo though, so I don't have to worry about trains running out.

If anyone has any suggestions, we could meet up at 9:02 pm and go someplace. ^_^;;
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2015, 11:14:03 am »
May be able to do Sunday, I don't think I have any plans. I'd prefer some place inside Tokyo though, so I don't have to worry about trains running out.

If anyone has any suggestions, we could meet up at 9:02 pm and go someplace. ^_^;;

and drink whiskey, too. lol
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2015, 10:40:47 pm »
Whew, it's so close now!  Can only imagine how excited all of you over there must be, gaahhh getting all giddy from all the hype!!!  Make sure you guys cheer extra hard for us here at the forum! XD

I wonder who the surprise guests will be this year.  Hoping for the return of Haruka Tomatsu with KanaHana and Ryo's seiyuu also this time, so that they can all perform HELLO!! together on stage.  That would be one of the greatest things ever!!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2015, 01:31:03 pm »
The only loot I managed to get today: https://twitter.com/matty_125/status/621956267796529152
I had my heart set on the 10th concert lights (765), but that sold out about an hour after I arrived. They're selling it again tomorrow. Was really hoping I could sleep in a little, but I'll be back at it, even if it takes me until Sunday.

It was actually fun to see other Ps and I noticed quite a few foreigners in line for the goods (that I assume that aren't from the forums?). It was also the first time I managed on my own on the Japanese rail system. Quite proud of myself (despite missing a station ...or two), so it was quite the adventure in one day!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2015, 05:49:07 pm »
Oh jesus... today...
Standing up at 4:15, getting on the train at 5:02, arriving at seibu dome at 6:00 and lining up. Then waiting, waiting and even more waiting. Luckily they had tents for the lines (at least the goods lines, not for the people lining up for CDs though...). At 12:15 it was finally my turn and i got everything i wanted: 1 phamphlet, 2 sets of 765 pro lights, 2 penlight holders, a glass mug, various kinds of towels, a necktie and more. Total price, 70'000 yen... I heard that not long after my turn the first things started to sell out. I then lined up for the CDs for another 2 hours in the sun (burned my arms, i didn't expect to need sunscreen in the morning...), i got all 3 CSs, costing another 10'000 yen in total... At least i made it worth all the waiting time...
I drank 6-7 liters today and only went to the toilet twice... I was back at my hotel at 16:00

I still wonder why i did this, i must be completely crazy
On the other hand it definitely was an experience on its own. And now i'm really hyped for tomorrow and the day after.

About Sunday: It's okay for me to meet up and go somewhere. I won't stay all that long though, i'll probably need the sleep (and i check out from my hotel the next day).

My Line ID is the same as my forum name.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »
The only loot I managed to get today: https://twitter.com/matty_125/status/621956267796529152
I had my heart set on the 10th concert lights (765), but that sold out about an hour after I arrived. They're selling it again tomorrow. Was really hoping I could sleep in a little, but I'll be back at it, even if it takes me until Sunday.

It was actually fun to see other Ps and I noticed quite a few foreigners in line for the goods (that I assume that aren't from the forums?). It was also the first time I managed on my own on the Japanese rail system. Quite proud of myself (despite missing a station ...or two), so it was quite the adventure in one day!
Argh, I'm a sucker for those kind of books. It looks really high quality too.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2015, 09:04:12 pm »

Wow, it looks so nice!  Definitely worth it!  Best of luck to you on getting those lights.

Oh jesus... today...
Standing up at 4:15, getting on the train at 5:02, arriving at seibu dome at 6:00 and lining up. Then waiting, waiting and even more waiting. Luckily they had tents for the lines (at least the goods lines, not for the people lining up for CDs though...). At 12:15 it was finally my turn and i got everything i wanted: 1 phamphlet, 2 sets of 765 pro lights, 2 penlight holders, a glass mug, various kinds of towels, a necktie and more. Total price, 70'000 yen... I heard that not long after my turn the first things started to sell out. I then lined up for the CDs for another 2 hours in the sun (burned my arms, i didn't expect to need sunscreen in the morning...), i got all 3 CSs, costing another 10'000 yen in total... At least i made it worth all the waiting time...
I drank 6-7 liters today and only went to the toilet twice... I was back at my hotel at 16:00

I still wonder why i did this, i must be completely crazy
On the other hand it definitely was an experience on its own. And now i'm really hyped for tomorrow and the day after.

About Sunday: It's okay for me to meet up and go somewhere. I won't stay all that long though, i'll probably need the sleep (and i check out from my hotel the next day).

My Line ID is the same as my forum name.

Oh man, the struggle is real.  But gratz on getting all the things you wanted!

And to everyone, you're almost there!

FAITO!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:12:31 pm by Nayre »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2015, 11:48:42 pm »
Earliest I could get there was 6:20, and I managed to swipe everything I wanted. Pamphlet, 765 lights, the happi, some T-shirts, and the cap. I was a dope and forgot to bring my bag, so I bought the shopping bag too.

I'm glad it was raining for the morning though. I bought a half liter of sports drink at the station, and that's all I had. Not sure what would've happened if it were hot for the seven or so hours I was there.

If you guys decide where and when to meet on Sunday and drop a line here, I'll see if I can't make it. Don't have Line or anything, just a regular phone, so I can only check this place before I leave for the concert tomorrow. I might be able to get my friend to check the forums after the concert, though.

EDIT: Going to the P meishi-kai in a few hours. A 876 Pro T-Shirt, a Freedom Wars bag, and the cap will give me away. I'll put the happi on once the concert starts.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:13:49 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2015, 02:55:34 am »
As for meishi exchange: i'll wear an HPT shirt, a happi and an australian hat, the latter is probably giving me away best ;)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2015, 03:26:51 pm »
Oh man I'm so glad I went, it was simply amazing.

I  cried at the "doumu desu youuuuuu!!!!" And then at Azumin 's "yeeeeeey" before alright. And "first step" destroyed me with all the feelings and meanings around this song,  especially when Azumin started to almost cry during it.

I'm afraid I have been enabled to events. This is going to be expensive.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2015, 05:27:03 pm »
The first day was great.
Poor Rie, though, when she was singing Matane.
Other than that, IM@S 4 hyyyyyype.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2015, 09:50:23 pm »
Kugyuu always seems pretty nervous live, though. It's not her strong suit.

I saw that Numakura did Pon de Beach and I'm sooooo jealous. Since it came out I've wanted to see it live, it seems like it would go perfectly with all the "Oh"s and "everybody clap your hands".

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2015, 10:47:08 pm »
Kugyuu always seems pretty nervous live, though. It's not her strong suit.

I saw that Numakura did Pon de Beach and I'm sooooo jealous. Since it came out I've wanted to see it live, it seems like it would go perfectly with all the "Oh"s and "everybody clap your hands".

That is SO perfect now that you say that, especially since Hibiki is my favorite out of all of them *_*