Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47500 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2015, 04:26:02 am »
Figured I'd post this here too, https://twitter.com/animagic4u/status/617420822060367873
Please help if you can.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2015, 11:49:05 am »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: I got my tickets, but now I have some concerns

I see my seller's name issued on my tickets. I'm feeling afraid that people who got their tickets elsewhere have high chances to be refused entry.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:26:15 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2015, 04:44:37 pm »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: I got my tickets, but now I have some concerns

I see my seller's name issued on my tickets. I'm feeling afraid that people who got their tickets elsewhere have high chances to be refused entry.

Hardly any foreigner will have their name on the ticket. Apparently they never checked the names on the tickets at seibu dome, simply because it's too many people. And if they do, i'd try to start arguing with the truth: It was the only way to get your hands on tickets as a foreigner.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2015, 04:56:13 pm »
In this case, I'll try not to sweat it so much.
With the amount that I've spent and this being my first concert and all, I'm just being overly cautious.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2015, 06:16:24 pm »
The dome's capacity iirc is like 70k people.
No way they're going to check.

But- they will check your bag before entering just to make sure you don't have any prohibited items.
(ie. Non-allowed drinks like alcohol, King blade penlights (penlas come in under the allowed size), etc)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2015, 08:03:41 pm »
How strict is security towards pen lights? I just realized I bought a multicolor penlight that runs off one triple A battery after going off of a recommendation link on Houkago P Time. I'm already trying to come up with ways to conceal it because without it, I only have a suitable, button-battery, black color penlight.

edit: another question for the sake of my roundtrip bus scheduling,

How long do IM@S concerts last?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:16:52 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2015, 08:45:40 pm »

Just gonna say, what if that person's your friend and he bought seats for both of you? And what if the line's so long you can't find each other?

I'm pretty sure my ticket has my friend's name on it, since you couldn't enter more than one name on the lottery. If they wanted to check names, they would've either let you enter in multiple names in the lottery, or they wouldn't let you lottery for more than one seat.

I don't think they got anything on you, as long as you ain't passing cash in front of their faces. That being said... anyone who needs to meet up to exchange cash for tickets shouldn't do that at the Seibu Dome. ^_^;
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2015, 03:59:44 am »
Just gonna say, what if that person's your friend and he bought seats for both of you? And what if the line's so long you can't find each other?
Exactly. It wouldn't make sense if they refused you because it was not bought in your name. The ticket is already in your hands, paid for. It's usually when you're picking up tickets when they check ID.

13 more days~!

btw: have you guys considered making a Line or Twitter group for the event? There's seems to be quite a few of us going for the first time. Just an idea that might be helpful!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2015, 09:11:13 am »
How strict is security towards pen lights? I just realized I bought a multicolor penlight that runs off one triple A battery after going off of a recommendation link on Houkago P Time. I'm already trying to come up with ways to conceal it because without it, I only have a suitable, button-battery, black color penlight.

edit: another question for the sake of my roundtrip bus scheduling,

How long do IM@S concerts last?

Well, that HPT post also mentioned that im@s concerts ban penlights with triple A batteries. I'd rather try to organize another penlight, one that meets the regulations.

I think the concert lasts for about 5 hours.

I don't think they got anything on you, as long as you ain't passing cash in front of their faces. That being said... anyone who needs to meet up to exchange cash for tickets shouldn't do that at the Seibu Dome. ^_^;

I intend to do that. On the other hand i give the tickets away for 20k yen, so basically what they actually cost. I mean, you bought the tickets for your firends, but weren't able to meet up before, they will need to give you the money at some point.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2015, 09:53:28 am »
Well, that HPT post also mentioned that im@s concerts ban penlights with triple A batteries. I'd rather try to organize another penlight, one that meets the regulations.

It was off of that same post that I clicked on the link that directed me to that pen light. I assumed since they mentioned triple A powered pen lights are banned that the links to buy penlights that they posted in their article would fit the regulations.  :-\
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2015, 09:56:56 am »
It was off of that same post that I clicked on the link that directed me to that pen light. I assumed since they mentioned triple A powered pen lights are banned that the links to buy penlights that they posted in their article would fit the regulations.  :-\

So it's time to board the first train on Friday morning to get your hands on the special 10th penlights
Like i do... although i organized a safety net (with color changing penlights that meet the regulation, and buying a Yukiho penlight off someone else)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2015, 04:10:27 pm »
btw: have you guys considered making a Line or Twitter group for the event? There's seems to be quite a few of us going for the first time. Just an idea that might be helpful!

There is a line group, my line ID is animagic4u if you need an invite.

Also, if I were you Saturos, what I would do is lay the penlights underneath some water bottles which are allowed into the event.
Pretty sure the bag check won't be that thorough. Just don't let them know I told you to do that :P
I bought the Mix Penla Pro that says it has a button battery in it, so those kind should be alright. But just as an FYI, they're discontinuing that line, so I don't know what the stock situation will be if you try to buy one in a store.

So it's time to board the first train on Friday morning

Try the last train Thursday evening :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:16:36 pm by animagic4u »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2015, 04:23:27 pm »
Try the last train Thursday evening :P

Didn't they say in the line group that staying overnight at the seibu dome is not allowed and that the closest net cafe where you could spend the night is 3.4km away?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2015, 05:55:35 pm »
Didn't they say in the line group that staying overnight at the seibu dome is not allowed and that the closest net cafe where you could spend the night is 3.4km away?

You're right about that, but...still feel like some more desperate people won't mind sleeping in the street. w

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2015, 06:40:18 pm »
So it's time to board the first train on Friday morning to get your hands on the special 10th penlights
Like i do... although i organized a safety net (with color changing penlights that meet the regulation, and buying a Yukiho penlight off someone else)

Ahhh, please post pics if you do get 'em; I wanna bask in all their gloriousness!(even if on just the other side of a computer screen XD).