Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47465 times)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2015, 04:23:38 am »
I just payed $400 for a CD ticket after several bids and hopped right onto a straight buyout. I hope this concert will be worth it because this guiltiness of spending so much money so easily will get the better of me soon.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2015, 08:25:21 am »
I just payed $400 for a CD ticket after several bids and hopped right onto a straight buyout. I hope this concert will be worth it because this guiltiness of spending so much money so easily will get the better of me soon.
I saw a news report clip of imas fans at one event, and there was one who purchased the equivalent of a car (didn't say what kind) on merch. Life of a P was never cheap...

At least you're going for sure now, so you got that. I've been watching imas lives in preparation for this concert and, yeah, I think being there will be worth it  ;)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2015, 08:53:46 am »

Better don't ask how much i'm spending on this concert... Flight, Hotel, Tickets, CDs to even get the tickets, producer cards, HPT T-shirt, HPT Jersey, HPT Flower stand, UOs, Penlights, Bus, Offkai and all the merchandise i'll buy at the venue on Friday. It wouldn't really matter if i paid 250$ extra on the tickets

But it is the 10th anniversary after all and im@s means a lot to me. So i decided if i go, i'll go all out.

@nastynate: I think if you buy one of all goods the offer on Friday you end up with a cost of over 300'000 JPY, you can definitely buy an old second hand car for that kind of money.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:56:37 am by Naryoril »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2015, 04:53:58 pm »
Better don't ask how much i'm spending on this concert... Flight, Hotel, Tickets, CDs to even get the tickets, producer cards, HPT T-shirt, HPT Jersey, HPT Flower stand, UOs, Penlights, Bus, Offkai and all the merchandise i'll buy at the venue on Friday.

Same, plus I'm doing a lot of other expensive things in Japan like going clothes shopping at SBY109 and going to Tokyo DisneySea.
Looking forward to ending my experience in Japan by watching the live. Hoping big announcements follow ! :)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
Same, plus I'm doing a lot of other expensive things in Japan like going clothes shopping at SBY109 and going to Tokyo DisneySea.
Looking forward to ending my experience in Japan by watching the live. Hoping big announcements follow ! :)

Same, i'm going to Hokkaido for a few days first before going shopping in Tokyo and then on to the concert. I also want to buy an FFXIV: Heavensward limited edition PS4 if i can find one. I think this will be the first time in my life where i'll have to go through the "good to declare" exit at customs when i get home.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2015, 06:27:55 am »
But... I was kinda disappointed by the quality of I MUST GO!. Although it was released in 320k, but to me, it sounds like 64k on my PC, while all the others are way better than it is. Felt like my speakers were covered with a thick cloth.

I think it's fine if you use headphones.  Tbh, I haven't been paying much attention to the quality haha; whenever I listen to it I always get swept away by the feels.  It is indeed strong with this one.  ;D

To everyone going to the anniversary concert, I hope you all have the time of your lives!  Stay safe, and watch out for gropers!(I heard this is a thing over there, and that they like to prey on foreigners)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:11:59 am by Nayre »

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2015, 10:35:11 am »
I wish I could go to an IM@S concert  :'(

*stuck in America* 
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »

*stuck in America*

I hope you can go one day, I know the feeling of being stuck state side.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2015, 08:53:27 pm »

*stuck in America*

*stuck in Poland*

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2015, 09:02:48 pm »
I'd wish more people went, too. Technically my tickets still aren't in my possession yet, but depending on how that goes I'd prepare to reserve more tickets for next year so others can go-- leaving just a budget and schedule to work out. I guess this is sort of a test run for that, heh.
Hopefully, my Japanese will improve by then, too...

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2015, 09:04:56 am »
I'd wish more people went, too.

I don't, it would be even more of a hassle to get your hands on tickets... I fortunately was lucky though.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2015, 05:47:32 am »
Was just watching some stadium lives out of curiosity and I noticed they all have these cool gimmicks like flamethrowers, fireworks, or have thousands of balloons shooting into the sky.

Makes me wonder what plans/stunts/devices im@s is gonna have in store this year...

Edit: Got a feeling they're gonna go all out with the medley this year.  Oh boy. XD
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:19:06 am by Nayre »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2015, 04:15:59 pm »
Was just watching some stadium lives out of curiosity and I noticed they all have these cool gimmicks like flamethrowers, fireworks, or have thousands of balloons shooting into the sky.

Makes me wonder what plans/stunts/devices im@s is gonna have in store this year...

Edit: Got a feeling they're gonna go all out with the medley this year.  Oh boy. XD

The iDOLM@STER Lives tend to favor fancy lights and videos over any of those kinds of gimmicks. But I still will be interested in seeing what they bring out!

I agree, I think they're going to go all the way out, and probably...all the way back :)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2015, 04:52:51 pm »
I'm so hyped for this by now. I'm leaving in 8 days, yay!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2015, 05:36:57 pm »
I'm so hyped for this by now. I'm leaving in 8 days, yay!

I'm pretty hype too...leaving in 12 days!! ><